Can we have a event with some permanant epis?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ozzy1920, Nov 3, 2020.

1. ozzy1920

ozzy1920 Active Member

ITs impossible for a normal player to farm icy or LL epi and all other epis are insignificant or temporary. Can we have a event with some decent epis?

2. Thedarklord87

Thedarklord87 Active Member

You r just freaking lazy who Everyday ask many questions but never learn anything.
    Reason why I call you lazy,
    Not even bothering to check f11 tap on every npc to learn the game, not going thru basic intro of game(high chance a player that been plvl up). Please no one know where the resource should be at but those that know check every single npc under f11.
    Now there’s no longer a need to run thru map by map to check using f11 it simply save a lot of effort alrdy yet there’s still someone like you.
    Next why I so piss at you, calling it impossible when you didn’t even use your brain to think how to get decent epi.
    If you can’t do icy, you can farm CCD red save up n buy from player that can. If they sell 60b for it. Reason time spend 2-3month to farm it, gears that cost a bomb to be able to farm it. Yet you cry?
    Ccd red every week min u can make 8b n 32b for a month 64b for 2month, faster than a person farming icy dungeon n yet you still want to cry.
    You know nothing about this game but call it impossible when you didn’t put in effort, you think mmorpg is instant max out instant power up?
    You r a person who just want things hand out to you, please just quit you don’t belong to 9d community. There’s ton of things to farm n play n enjoy, if I have to say to max out a single char 1000b might be around the amount but base on your thinking it’s impossible because you can’t get it right away or can’t be bother to work your way up.

3. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

Potala epis and the perm kl epis are fairly decent and easy to obtain or farm gold to buy.
    More icy epis in Tao than ever before, people can and are farming them but to do so are farming pretty much nothing else for 2-3 months straight

Thedarklord87 and Alys2 like this.
  4. ozzy1920

ozzy1920 Active Member

How to get potala epi? I currently have Exceptional Northern sky. Need something better than that.

5. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

You could use hg9 ccd epi if you are hg9 as well

potala has 6 epis
    One from killing final boss on purple green or red then an ‘upgraded’ version from killing all bosses multiple times.
    The upgraded versions are slightly better than normal version of next hardest run eg upgraded green epi slightly better than normal red epi.

Your band or league should help you if you ask, doesn’t take long to do a run for normal epi from potala.

for your progression hg9 epi would be next but preferably potala. Better than the hg9 epi and quicker/easier to get. After potala epis then aim for the perm kl epis after that icy or ll depending on if you want to pve or pvp

6. GordonD

GordonD New Member

Why not just give all the best gear perm deco`s ,epis all the best stuff in game why not just make it easy for all the players that don`t wanna do the work for the best in game items.

Thedarklord87 likes this.
  7. Thedarklord87

Thedarklord87 Active Member

like i say, just request. blame RF scold RF then maybe we get top 1% strong player gear.
    then this gaming lose all its meaning after that

8. Athuyar

Athuyar Active Member

Well it is good to farm 2 years for end gear... after 2 years you get an update and farm again for 2 years and so on till you get your pension. Games must be design to be fun not to be boring and to need a lot of time to get a simple operation. JWG are lazy and don't upgrade the game or give proper content, this is the truth. The world of MMO changed from 2006, the entire virtual world is at one click away. How would be to search something on Google and wait 2 years to get the answer ? I bet it is not fun at all. Game industry is researching the AI factor, the VR and projects the kung fu moves that you can make it actually like you are there and here you are... talking about why we have to grind years ... I bet it is FUN !