Op 7% crits and 7% items drop

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ahola, Oct 26, 2020.

1. Ahola

Ahola New Member

Hello all
    I would like to know if there is a way to obtain these OP easier than just random ? Any1 is willing to share some tips ?
    Thanks

2. kovan10

kovan10 Member

sharing secrets in the 9d community? seems wrong

3. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

You have to be more specific in where you expect to obtain these stats, if it is for sealed stats on relics/trigrams then you cannot obtain more than 5% drop rate on those and the easiest way is to use Sealed bead Excellence for any of Highest grade stat.

4. Ahola

Ahola New Member

I have seen so.many relics that has full Crit 7% or Item drop 7% in game. That is why i asked cus it doesn't look normal to have that many . I know those SBE came from event but still ...must be a trick how to get those OP easier i think

5. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

There’s illegal programs that will re-roll the options for you while you sit afk but as far as I’m aware you still need the sbex.
    They’re not that hard to get these days in llgc

6. Ahola

Ahola New Member

Thank you .
    Illegal software make all the sense now

7. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

It doesn’t make it more likely to get the good options it just rerolls the options for you so you don’t have to sit there for 10 or so minutes per option trying to get the one you want. It just keeps using your sbex until the option you selected appears basically. As far as I’m aware no advantage other than Time saved

8. Phongfinish

Phongfinish New Member

Is relic drop userful? I have full relic drop but its not effect. Farm Gold in CCD like other dont have relic dropt!

9. Tolelot

Tolelot New Member

yea ive tried it before when i have almost 700% drop. i get the same drops with 300+ drop. thats why i sold all my relic with drop opts.

10. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

Drop opts dont seem to work at all.

11. ozzy1920

ozzy1920 Active Member

Can anyone confirm this? What is the threshold after which drop rate is useless?

12. Tolelot

Tolelot New Member

based on my observation, relic drop options dont work. the drop that is fixed in relic like seo4 etc works but the drop option that comes from sealing doesnt work. Also i think drop epi doesn't work either. my drop epi expired and still getting 1stack srs passes in ccd per hour. Same when i have drop epi. Blue dragon pet buff not sure which is working, if the 50% or 40% drop, but im sure one of them is not working. You are free to test. GLHF

13. ozzy1920

ozzy1920 Active Member

Somone tell me hes wrong. I have spending last whole month buying drop relics for my farmer. I see people in tibet farming with much better drop rate than me. How are they getting it? What about the poeple making 400kk per hr in ccred? How are they getting it without drop gear? I have 260% drop rate but i still cant make more than 100kk per hr.