So y'all ready to say goodbye to this game?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Yeomra, Aug 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yeomra

Yeomra Well-Known Member

2. RoxanneHo

RoxanneHo New Member

Nah ! The game won't die yet! In your dream!

3. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Ad populum is a poor argument.
    You. Obviously. Dont. Play. Big. Brand. Fighting. Games. Allow me to enlighten you how "subtle" other games recycle. Also you just implied that Nimonex / RedFox denies reusing assets. Where has this happened? Sounds like your arguing against your own imaginary boogeyman. Like my dude if reusing assets bugs you this bad please dont ever play Tekken or Dragon Ball FighterZ bc you'll have a stroke from how much "recycling" they use.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

Oh yeah, totally subtle. Definitely different than RF.
    Correction, -YOU- dont care when RF rips ideas from other popular media but people that actually have played more than 2 fighting games in the life do. Idk where you pulled this from, every single person who actually plays relevant games loves when RF pays homage and we dont trip over small ******** like recycled animations bc Ken has been recycling nearly all of Ryu's moves since 92; its called building synergy between related styles / characters hence why similar scrolls have similar grabs, counters and/or attacks. In smash bros Marth, Roy, Lucina and Chrom have 100% identical animations but NOBODY in the smash FGC cries because they understand they have different properties despite having identical animations. Youre literally reinforcing why other communities in the FGC mock RF/RFers.
    [​IMG]
    The **** do you mean? Its already fair; just wear wings or back shield or neither and dont complain. Pro choice is a concept that applies to more than just female rights. Sounds to me like wings are your excuse for getting a lucky kill on someone you know you cant kill twice.
    Youre living in CHAZ levels of delusion if you honestly believe that lmfao RF has the WOOOORST community of any fighting game in history but you dont actually play real fighting games or associate with the FGC so have fun preaching from your inbred echo chamber. Call me a sheep all you want but I actually compete in major tournaments while you cry about **** you know nothing about on a dead forum. I'd do a shout out diss for you next time I stream a smash tournament but youre a nobody crying on a dead game. Im not defending Nimonex, Im pointing the finger where it should be pointed. You cant say I'm wrong bc Ive been here since beta, RF was successful the first few years with the exact same dev company we have now, the only thing that changed are the player's when the toxic elitest psychos (like you) scared all the normal people away and keep new ones from staying.

Anyways have fun living in your own delusions. Clearly you hate RF but you refuse to walk away from it so I'm gonna recommend you get some therapy.
    https://www.google.com/search?q=the...e.0.0j69i57.3015j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Last edited: Sep 15, 2020
  4. DebacleRF

DebacleRF Member

tldr

KrulTepes likes this.
  5. xenlyiin

xenlyiin Active Member

Just skimmed over what you wrote and saw this "You cant say I'm wrong bc Ive been here since beta" LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. You really must be as retárded as they come.
    Get back to reality and go outside. you seem to be stuck to the screen playing games

6. TheDL6Incident

TheDL6Incident Creator of Buki

broo lmao why are you guys still typing out essays on here??

7. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Was I wrong in what I said? Oh wait, I wasnt? I was right? Dang how bout that. Your nuts probably hadnt even dropped when RF came out.

You obviously know I'm right which is why youre deflecting instead of (poorly) disputing anything I say. Have fun being bothered by a dead game you have no control over.
    [​IMG]

8. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Normal explanations didnt work so I figured pictures would help but I guess not

9. xenlyiin

xenlyiin Active Member

"You cant say I'm wrong bc Ive been here since beta" The only one you are fooling is yourself. You sure are living a fools paradise.
    .I told you i wasn't going to reply to whatever nonsense you were gonna come up with so good on you to waste your time researching another games history for a rf post.

10. Yeomra

Yeomra Well-Known Member

It's great isn't it? Seeing this monkey fight for RF's "honor"

11. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Nonsense like my "recycling" examples you ignored because they contradicted you right? You really are a ******* moron arent you? Any idiot can take a quote out of it's context so dont break your arm jerking yourself off over it. You latched on to one part and so you could intentionally ignore it because it also contradicts you; the devs have been the same since beta, the community hasnt. Its cool tho I know youre just going to ignore everything else that doesnt feed into your dunning-kruger levels of confirmation bias. Clearly you have mental problems so I'm thru messing with your spineless fetal alcohol syndrome rocket test chimp reject ass.

Next
    RF has no honor, Im just picking on a sped who admits they dont play any fighting games besides RF but wants to talk like they know something when they clearly dont.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2020
  12. goldenvalley

goldenvalley New Member

finally charged back some cc and am now banned. I have played this since 2010 and have many times said fucc this game im quitting, its forreal now, see you all take care of yourselves

Tengu likes this.
  13. KrulTepes

KrulTepes Active Member

Atleast tell us your IGN

goldenvalley likes this.
  14. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Respect

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.