Killer of Exiled

Discussion in 'Art & Media' started by Jyang123, Jul 10, 2020.

1. Jyang123

Jyang123 Member

Me and TK0 smashing on Exiled and he say's he was not geared for his excuse of dying. Lol.

Attached Files:

Cytrix likes this.
  2. Jyang123

Jyang123 Member

I'm going to just leave this link here if anybody is interested in Liking and Subscribing my 9D videos from now on! :D

Cytrix likes this.
  3. Athuyar

Athuyar Active Member

You think this is real? Exiled let you kill him. Why? You will know later.

4. Jyang123

Jyang123 Member

Your buddy and team got smashed, quit your yappin' =P

5. Athuyar

Athuyar Active Member

He never even hit you... lol
    You run after him in video and hit him from behind.You just stay behind, run to catch it while he engage in other fight an hit. What is the sensation in that?

6. Jyang123

Jyang123 Member

You mad bro ? Your team can barely scratch me 3 vs 1 without weapon buffs. Just look at DangSanSan too for example. Lol

Last edited: Jul 21, 2020
  7. Athuyar

Athuyar Active Member

I am not mad at all, I remember the Jinan pk at bears. The same. Before start pvp put all in order. The nobish order of skills in bar are right or no :) You move like a bear, tanking.

8. Jyang123

Jyang123 Member

No one cares about your teddy bear story.

9. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Was this at war ? In Tao now, in summer break is daily action pvp in bloody plains like was in Bardo or only at war ?

10. Jyang123

Jyang123 Member

This kind of pvp only happens in Tao server during BvW, other than that, it's dead without BvW. Either one side shows up and the other doesn't, OR both sides show up and there will be action. I'm just show casing that this player name Exiled isn't the King of the server, and that he is human too like all of us that bleeds, and shouldn't be taken or seen as a God. =)

11. Jyang123

Jyang123 Member

You sound as stupid as him lol. Haha

12. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

Good stuff. I liked this video. Athuyar can cry all he wants, he's weak, only the weak ones cry.

13. Lidiaanamihai

Lidiaanamihai Active Member

What happened guys, loosing even to my alts now.
    Sad.

14. Lidiaanamihai

Lidiaanamihai Active Member

In this video we are fighting someone who later was banned for duping and stacking relics and u like it bro:))? Try and fight someone who has equipped duplicate relics on him :))
    I guess this it what it takes :) As long as you like it.

15. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

Lol. I've been fighting cheaters since I play here. I detest any kind of cheating as it ruins the game completely, everyone who knows me knows that. I said I liked the stuff asuming it was fair play (do you see anyone cheating in the video? ) I simply enjoy seeing people fall who are considered "strong" every once in a while, that's mainly because I feel attached to the outsiders. I have no idea who Exiled / you really is. Just heard from diffrent people that you seem to be the sh!t on Tao (I don't consider Tao carebears as real PvP'ers anyway). If this fight was won by cheating then it wasn't an honest win and it has no value at all. And if you been haunting down cheaters then props to you. I hope anyone who cheats will never see the insides of 9D again

Last edited: Sep 26, 2020
  16. Jyang123

Jyang123 Member

I didnt realize I got commented back by the famous Exiled here. In FACT, let me remind you bro you invited DangSanSan aka [T]hienKiep in your league. So just FYI, we never accepted him in our league, but YOU did. Sooo....dont be saying we are cheaters. We only accepted him because he wanted to PVP and he never liked both sides from beginning, but rather take you out because of you being a threat to his business haha. Watch this 2 month video, this is proof of what my claim. As you can see, he had 2 PCs playing both sides. He was on DangSanSan afk in safetyzone while playing his other white clan character lmao. As for the last few weeks, quit crying about us hacking, you guys got outplayed, even your alt healer you role pilled and geared lol. It doesn't help when you can't figure out the real way to play a nuker or healer.

Terrorhavoc likes this.