On the new direction, solution to maintain negative

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by hachu1991love, Jun 3, 2020.

1. Exrhegia

Exrhegia New Member

I would rather quit than accept a merge between the two servers , and i'm not the only player on Yin who would. RF should ask every player before jumping onto the decision making roulette:p

kaix96 and Perfection like this.
  2. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

I dunno about that.. ebola/hichu is not the only one that would take a merge.. I would too..

In fact I have been crying for it long ago..
    So have many people who have quit...

Heck I would take a paid transfer.. so I can hop between server at will..

as for pvp and non pvp server.. lmao..

both server are basically pvp server.. excluding hangzhou or is it liaodong.. which to be honest no one pvps there anymore...
    so I don't see your point...
    You can just say I don't want merge just "because"

3. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

yeah, you joined 2019.. if you wanna.. quit... you don't loose much..

I mean.. personally I think Redfox should transfer all who want to transfer.. pretty sure you will still quit anyways when you get bored playing with yourself and 2 friends or so.. who want to stay..

Others have been here longer.. and would like to play with more people..

And I am pretty sure most people playing for long won't mind merge..

unless they like a dead server...

Anyways.. Redfox should just give people a choice...

But I bet the 2-3 people who stay on yin will quit.. when they get bored playing with themselves..

4. lehoang

lehoang New Member

I know alot of big spenders quit because they can not transfer their chars to Tao too. for example Isaac, he cried for a year, not anymore :D

5. lehoang

lehoang New Member

U are damn right, I dont know why people are still talking like YIN is PvP server, funny enough with pvp server and 0 players arround =)), go to Tao and see the pvp result announcement appear. Haha

6. Dragy

Dragy Active Member

Why like to cry? if you just expend alot of money get the "best gear possible" in game someone kill you then you cry and say they are cheating, comon, i dont want see u in tao crying they are cheating too, you dont even play or farm or pvp all you do is expend money and cry

Perfection likes this.
  7. Dragy

Dragy Active Member

You transfer to tao? for what? to afk all day in hefei without farm items and just buy you dont even pvp and less you farm something all i see is too much cry from ppl who dont play

Perfection likes this.
  8. RadeonX2

RadeonX2 Member

down again you guys talk about merg...cant be stable with like 30+ pl on server, yea right unter attack we have error, dcs etz since day 1 atleast fix 1 server or some solution before we talk any about merg. also other things like bands/league cant transfered same as char even if the name already takes so tell me i pay (maybe) to transfer to lose alot of things with same dcs/error etz yea sure. not agains merging but you now cry to yin players who dont want it lets make it different why not merge to yin?:) dont wana why? only more population tell me other reason if the pvp part as you say doesnt matter. start new server with templates and delete all chars we had this before already ;P

9. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

Holy crap, YIN is infested with noobs. You know this game is so old, I'd expect the average age of a player to be somewhere between 25-35 years old yet people arguing like they were little kids. I haven't read one plausible explanation why merging would be bad. Kunlun is literally empty, there are at most 2-3 people who login to kill bosses and immediatly log off. 99% of the time I'm completely alone there, heck recently I managed to kill all 7 foxes by just randomly chasing them, it was like it's an offline server. There is no PVP left in Yin. Everything else is a lie. It feels like some players are afraid to move to Tao because they'll get pwned there and can't just farm bosses like it's an offline server.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2020
  10. RadeonX2

RadeonX2 Member

move than same broken server enjoy, there you can do atleast your things* and try to fool them same as you did in yin thank you <3 you tell me moving losing all gained things only becouse is more population. $ and move no1 holds you here you dont lose any as payer other lose more.
    we need a choice who wants to move and who wants to stay

Last edited: Jun 6, 2020
  11. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

Im all for yin, for sure.. Not sure if everyone stop coz of the KL pvp hunting. I am just getting to the point that i want to go pvp, but sometimes its no fun.

Still i would move to tao just because of that

RadeonX2 likes this.
  12. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

No one is talking about "losing" things here. If I talk about merge, I talk about keeping everything as it is.

13. RadeonX2

RadeonX2 Member

If its possible to move with same names/league and league points, items and lvls i bet all would be agree but sems not possible atleast from what i read.

14. sajdhsjhdka

sajdhsjhdka New Member

anyone ask Tao people do they want to merge with yin ?

15. Lidiaanamihai

Lidiaanamihai Active Member

Considering yin has lower player base it means they had harder times getting the right items. Most players will have a shock coming to Tao. Items and builds that costed them a lot of gold and time will be downgraded from good to average. Top geared people won't feel the transition affecting them as badly. In the end opinions are like the rectum, everyone has one. And nobody can be blamed for it. I welcome you on Tao if a merge will be decided and I wish you well if things will remain as they are.

16. TopdoT

TopdoT New Member

From what I see, Yin is the same as Tao minus the population. If Yin won’t merge with Tao, it will die and all accounts/items will be useless. I suggest server transfer to be case to case basis (similar to LoL). Once all active players transfer, RF can begin the server merging process.

17. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

jealous that you can't AFK all day?

Fyi.. I long had **** in Tao.. i have toons in TAO..

started out in tao.. went there bought some **** every now and then..
    so already afking in Tao tyvm SIR!!

People who don't play? I count spending my money as playing.. I drop mon ey in this game every month..
    when i feel jolly 2wice a month.. so I earn my right to afk when there is nothing to do.. have other **** to do than farm for items I already have ty...

And news flash I afk mostly because for all purposed.. I consider yin DEAD.. been asking for merge or transfers for 1 year+ now...
    If i did not give a **** about this game.. I would have already stopped spending long ago and start grinding like you...

And I do pvp thank you.. Just cause i don't go around attacking people senselessly does not mean no pvp...
    Do you know how boring it is fighting the same 3-4 people every day?.. no you probably don't...
    Most of my pvp is in the dueling Arena... and if not for the fact that the population is killing my motivation and my pet died.. and I would have bought a transfer stone... I would have payed for soul stones and be playing with the few people I like..

I also happen to have multiple toons.. and computers..

Heck i even resort to fighting my toons using 2 computers... that is how dead YIN is..

SO SPEAK FOR YOURSELF TY.

18. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

I dunno about that bro... Every item people have on Tao.. people have on yin..

minus some items that need a lot of farming.. most farmers went to Tao..

Atleast when I compare the items my old band mates and friends in Tao have..

Just in general.. most people in Yin are more broke...

19. sajdhsjhdka

sajdhsjhdka New Member

i from Tao. i don't want to merge with yin or Tao will die same as yin because yin people make it die

Dragy likes this.
  20. Azzaro11

Azzaro11 New Member

If there's a transfer then my items and gear that i've worked to have should transfer over along with as well. If that isn't going to happen, then i don't want it. Guarantee my items would go along with and you have my vote. I like what I have. I shouldn't feel like what i worked to get is just thrown out the window and i'm sure many others feel the same. Yes it's happened before but like seriously!! Yes let's transfer over WITH our gear and relics.Why does that seem so hard ?? Someone prove me wrong.