On the new direction, solution to maintain negative

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by hachu1991love, Jun 3, 2020.

1. hachu1991love

hachu1991love New Member

Dear Zhou partner and support team, GM Arhi! From the perspective of a game publisher, you are an investor and you want to maintain a constant sales! So why don't you think that merging sever Yin and sever Tao is a good way to guide your long-term strategy? I think it is good for you personally because you still have a fixed revenue and reduce the cost of maintaining a very profitable Yin server because the number of players is not much, and it is also makes people who love this game like us feel happy because there is a large interactive environment with many activities taking place in the game, rather than a Yin server like a solitary state! Those who have the same opinion please give your opinion. thanks

Sirme likes this.
  2. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

The reason we haven't is that not everyone in Yin would like to join Tao. As such, it is difficult to make any decision about merging servers.

Perhaps if we could get a headcount showing that everyone is willing to transfer to Tao, we then might consider it.

JuliusParco likes this.
  3. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

Why transfer to tao??
    Just because of that anti pk buff??

qaonly likes this.
  4. Daoji

Daoji Active Member

since the dawn of 9D, every time there was a merger there soon after was closure ... of the last server ... followed by limbo whilst awaiting the next publisher...

Maybe, RF can bring back or offer, in IM, a one-time server transfer item/service.

(see sig for my thoughts)

Last edited: Jun 3, 2020
    iceage and Perfection like this.
  5. iceage

iceage Member

Bringing back GamesCampus memories after merger 2 to 3 years server down.i wonder how long RF does?

End is near!

6. hoangyi

hoangyi New Member

Then you should make a poll for every one to vote( I bet 99,99% say YES), actually no one wants to play in a low population server, it's true.

I know GMs tried hard to bring back Yin with Yang Server last year. But that was not a good plan. Let's make some critical points here.
    1. People dont want to make a new chars then finally join to the battle with powerful chars in Old Yin Server, 3 months is nothing to build a Char (Especially with new server). At the first time, they might feel exciting to start fresh, but then they realized that, at the end of the day they were so far behind when Yang merged to Yin. Look back to Ending Time of Yang Server, it was nearly dead already.

2. Some people in Yin joined to Yang because of the x4 Drop Rate, they wanted to farm Materials for their main Chars in Yin instead. That did not rise the population in Yin finally right. Look back at that time, Yin was 99% Dead, because main players jump to Yang to get materials for their main in Yin lately, does it make sense?

Opening Yang Server was a dead plan at the begining

My suggestion is:
    Yin merge to Tao to make a strong server with healthy population - RF can earn alot more with the competition of strong chars from Yin now have to face with Tao
    Open a Brand New Server for all new players and old players want to come back seriously - RF can milk more from this server, when people start fresh with no concern about merging in future like Yang Server, they will go crazy.

Best Regard,

7. firuges

firuges Member

Im join

8. hoangyi

hoangyi New Member

Summer is a good time to do it, dont miss it GM.

9. Ruthlessly

Ruthlessly Member

1. Can server handle these much people when there is an event?
    2. Server already have problem with texture error with less people, when more people?
    3. Prices in Tao are too expensive compare to Yin. It's good for old player already have items, bad for new player try to get better items. now new player have to work harder to get better items

10. hoangyi

hoangyi New Member

1. Tao is more than enough to handle players from Yin (look the server bar)
    2. Texture error has nothing to do with population (10000000000% sure)
    3. You are wrong, Yin's items have the same price as Tao, sometime they are higher, even if you have budget for it, no one sell, because of lack population. Take a look on fb's group, you will see. if new players join to Tao, that's heaven beause we got ton of farmers there, believe me.

11. Ruthlessly

Ruthlessly Member

1. I heard Tao alway lag
    2. yes texture error have to do with alot of people, more people more farmer, more farmer more items leave on ground.
    3. you said price are the same? check again please, Tao dancing deco cost 2b to 2.5b and now i heard no 1 even sell it. while Yin dancing deco 1.5b can't barely sell it. want more name more items different in price?

12. hoangyi

hoangyi New Member

1. I play on Tao, it's not laggy
    2. Texture error happen not relatetd to population, i got this error when i jump to Kunlun with 0 items on the ground, nothing about population i can bet.
    3. if you are talking about low end items, I agree, YES cause not many people start on Yin now.

I'm on Tao, every day, i heard people roar that they want to change Yin's items to Tao hopelessly, maybe you can buy some low end items from them with low price.

13. BirdbrainX

BirdbrainX Well-Known Member

As a Yin server player, I for one am not particularly in favour of merging with Tao.

The last time Yang merged with Yin, all bands/leagues were dismantled and all character names were reset. I do not know about other Yin players, but I am very attached to my character name. I do not like to choose another character name should mine already taken on Tao server. Plus, me and my band mates worked hard to level up our band to to class 11, and we are halfway to class 12. All that hard work will be for naught, if a merger takes that away from us.

Should players from Tao find my rationale unreasonable, why not have Tao merged on over to Yin instead, and have them make the sacrifice? o_O

Besides, merging the servers will also increase competition for in-game limited resources, grind/farm spots on various map, and domination of high tier bosses and such will only become more heated than it already is. Those on Yin who find farming on various maps crowded during events will find them even more so should the merger go thru.

Sure, I understand the desire for having a more populated server, but have some of you really given this much thought on the implications of such a merger? Anyways, I've given my opinion. You folks hash it out.

So a simple majority takes it? Are we counting clone accounts as well? o_O

qaonly, ZhouWarden, Dyana11 and 2 others like this.
  14. minhdu

minhdu New Member

yin is not short even taller than me. let's merge we need that yin it's hard to buy ut

15. hoangyi

hoangyi New Member

If you say that, congrats...enjoy the class 12 clan with dead server :D what ever you archived, even your name is meaningless because no one arround, you can also have everything with your own server at home :D maybe you can be a powerfull GMs

BirdbrainX likes this.
  16. BirdbrainX

BirdbrainX Well-Known Member

Thanks. I will. :)

hoangyi likes this.
  17. Ruthlessly

Ruthlessly Member

thanks.
    I wouldn't mine to merge server if i am an old player like you.
    Why do you think i start to play 9d again and pick Yin server, because it less people more room to play around.
    If i want to play with a pack server, i would had start on Tao server don't you think?

Dragy, Dyana11 and hoangyi like this.
  18. hoangyi

hoangyi New Member

I understand your point, who just want to play in low population.
    Actually I sold everything and move to Tao, I feel good now, I dont ask the merge for myself, I ask for all players stuck in Yin (who want to move) and also for Redfox Profit.

Not many people can sell items to move from Yin to Tao like me, I hear everyday in Tao, those people want to exchange item's from Yin To Tao hopelessly (no one want to move back to Yin), they abandon their chars and quit. That's not good for them, for Yin, Also for Redfox. Think about it in a Big Picture for every one.

19. renatokpz

renatokpz Active Member

I would consider this option.

20. Dragy

Dragy Active Member

well u are like many others who just sold the items for dolars "something what is ilegal not talking about CC" and bought the items again with dolars again maybe some with CC and got back to the game easy in the other server so in that ways its easy for you who expend money just change server, but who dont do it, what they can do? they have to start from nothing

renatokpz likes this.