Game is Dead, and RF should do something about it

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by InquisitivePanda, Nov 24, 2019.

1. Rizla

Rizla Member

30+ 40 is 70, not 80 like you have in your diagram.
    8% is per bead plate, not set effect.

2. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

2 bonus on set level 3, set bonus also. Post the set to see your bonus, equip it and post it.
    Bead plate = yellow, white =non bonus.
    Sets always gives bonuses.

I do not sure what you calculated it out because you did not made all screens so calculation is incomplete. I calc without any bonuses. Even I add and get -100 does not sum up.

And this is just the start, you have to apply the rate to mobs non rate event to sum up the exp in event with increases and decreases vs normal one. And now back to SRS I can calculate yours vs normal mobs, see if X apply with X increases. Norm and event should be equal minus increases event buff.

To explain to the rest :
    00.16 / 200% = 00.08 (your normal rate), 200 event buff, 3x
    Now apply that rate to mine :
    00.08 = mine.
    00.08 vs 00.16 vs his, so 00.08 are ads on.
    Your ads on : 1128 % - 200 % = 928 %
    If I calculate with mine and get off 00.08 does not make sense.
    The rate should echilibrate to the increases/decrease in mob exp.
    You have double rate than me reported to mobs vs mine but does not show in your increases vs mines.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2019
    Athuyar likes this.
  3. Rizla

Rizla Member

Seowang robe lvl3 +30% exp
    Seowang trinket no exp bonus.
    seowang set effect +40% exp
    so that is total for 70% not 80% lol
    also
    bead plate.jpg
    You can keepn twisting this numbers however you wish to, alone. Its gotten too far from original subject which was about exp in SRS. Experience boosts total percentage i originally gave was off by 8%, i can live with it.

4. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

I just pointed out you calculated wrong and numbers do not add on when we calculate in detailed. Also this why I asked you to provide every screen and how you add up 1128 % exp, because I use the player material to calculate. Everything is math out there :)

Exp / drop are just numbers, so many variants out there ... Yet we can calculate with precision.

Sets = bonus.

So to sum up, key points in exp will be detailed in a guide on exp increases in order for players to gain more knowledge on this subject and calculate their own exp rate vs increases.

Trollamite and Athuyar like this.
  5. Rizla

Rizla Member

In the pic I posted, geen text in yellow square is set effect you get when have 5 bead plates equipped, not full set effect ofc, since we only can have 7 out of 8.
    With 8 beads all text inside yellow square would turn green. White text under yellow square tell what this exact bead plate give, in this case srs bead plate which give 15% attack speed and 8% exp.
    When you make your guide, don't misinform people to think they must use all 8 bead plates to gain that 8%.
    Good luck and have fun.

BirdbrainX likes this.
  6. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Sets = bonus, the calculation is other part. Because I only insisted on sets, you mainly pull the sw set bonus calculation and so on, on screen show there was none = missing numbers, missing information on your part. I have to pull the information with the spoon, twisted out all over again. And btw there are sets that do not give bonus :)
    There are many increases out there, also a relic for exp we can not make yet.
    Do not show so much worries, green or non green, white or non white, your number jump from post to post, was 1128% than 1120%. Take it as a challenge and a test : you was too passionate in your calculation and drop a 8% or just drop on mood ? Pretty funny, 8% =psychological effect.

Your final calculation, event + ads on + (exp) from your screens and infos you calculate = from 1128 % drops to 1120 % :
    [​IMG]

Your ads on on exp with no event 1120% - 200 % -10 % = 910 %
    When bags event will disappear, not permanent 910%- 60%= 850 %
    Also, pupil buff, not endless supply, probably few more so 850%-55%= 795%
    Your real rate is under 800%.

Exp Yin, no event, test out now, same with event on :

B1 -00.07 %
    B2 -00.08 %
    B3 -00.08 %
    B4 -00.08 %
    B5 -00.07 %
    B6 -00.17 %

Like many Yin players know, event does not affect Yin SRS exp.

PS : game is not dead, if survived 14 years will survive more :)

Trollamite and Athuyar like this.
  7. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

SRS, exp using plates, 1 plate vs all 5 exp boost:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

1 plate, exp points 00.03 (8%)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

all plates boosts, exp points 00.03 (40%)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Exp increase is playing with all and make the best of out it... meaning this set up is not enough to boost up the exp up, need more.

Athuyar and Trollamite like this.
  8. Rizla

Rizla Member

My God you sure have too much time on your hands lol
    I made tiny mistake because assumed all dung beads I used gave exp boost, but Icy don't. My life doesn't end for such thing, world end not any closer because of that, but looks like it had huge impact on yours o_O That missing % is easy to fix, I just use new bead from GC dung :)
    I don't care what items or buffs I have in future, this wasn't about future, this was now.
    Exp what I got on and off event stands, you figure out how or why it changed so much.
    Percentage of exp boosts I used, stays unchanged at the end. That tiny 8% makes a difference in a long run, not on single mob. Exp boosts in 9Dragons are not multipliers, those are boosts on base exp rate.
    You can go and make a diagram of the Base exp rate on each lvl in every map if you don't have anything better to do. I'm sure there are peoples who are interested and find them helpfull on their journey in 9D land.
    Good night!

9. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

I do not need to do anything ...
    Regarding experience, there are some expressions used in exp and key main factors to boost with (procent attached ) %. I did not open up the discussion on who and what multiples, X, Y,Z are unknown. I just gave a single e.g. vs test on exp.
    8% (% is used on relic description)... 00.03
    40%...00.03
    Where, X can be added to gain 00.01 or more.
    You do not give me orders what to do, do it yourself, because I do what I want...
    I remember an avatar like you on a post, probably replicas... do that !... guess what... already did it !
    Good night !

Athuyar and Trollamite like this.
  10. Trollamite

Trollamite Active Member

Great job Eroine very useful info you always put out. Much appreciated

11. Athuyar

Athuyar Active Member

Sedbona was always like a force since Bardo and got what she wanted from people. This was fun to watch. Even 0, 1 is important. In that 0, 1 I can make 1 level. Exp is a curve, starts high, ends badly.

The first mob exp with no exp increase is around 00.01...with Rizla real increase, around 700%, is around 00.08. He said with event 200% is 00.16, double.

If 1280% his base will be around 00.13 with event 00.24/00.25.

12. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

SW level 1 test on trinket for exp, SW trinket gives exp without using in a set :
    started from my above image with exp 73.50 %

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Exp without SW trinket, 00.02 %
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Exp with SW trinket, 00.03 % so 00.01% increase
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Athuyar likes this.
  13. upirank

upirank Active Member

Aint x5 card is like 400%? where is the last extra 100% from?

14. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Deliberately I provoke him on some debates regarding how he calculated the rate. Regarding bonus on sets and non bonus and how relics separated increases exp, we also have some probabilities that give with big unknown. Reported to the set of plates if we make the comparison with the new relic, we are missing one 8 %. 8*8 = 64 % exp.
    Reported to other stats is a double on some or mess up states. Or it is just 64% random stat and not 8% exp from each plate or repaired regime ? Icy plate is the one missing the 8% exp description. It is a mistake on relic description or ? Yet we have to see the monk one. Something is not working anyway.

[​IMG]

15. Athuyar

Athuyar Active Member

Repair number reported to the mathematics and coding and program calculation.

Here is disaster with inscription.
    1=0
    2=1
    3=2
    4=3
    5=4
    10=9 , like kung fu pills 900%
    so for 1000% need to make 110%

% to all, big coding problem in 9d.

16. BirdbrainX

BirdbrainX Well-Known Member

If what you're claiming is really the case, then there is something wonky happening with the amount of xp my former IS 3 character had been getting from SRS during x2 and x3 weekend events.

I vaguely remember getting somewhere between 0.15% to 0.16% xp per run during x2 events, and somewhere between 0.18 to 0.19% xp per run during x3 events. Naturally the xp bonuses from gear and other sources reminds unchanged during both observations. If SRS xp is not subject to weekend event xp bonuses, I should not be seeing the xp gain differences back then.

17. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Experience is given by experience point. An Experience Point (abbreviated EXP or XP) is a unit of measurement for character level advancement. Advancing to the next level requires a fixed amount of experience points which is determined by a formula. In 9Dragons Awaken the formula is not fixed.

We start like this on 9d, level 0 to 1
    Character_Level + Quest_Level + Quest_XP = (100 %) (Full_Quest_XP)
    for level 0 to level 1 was full quest exp (100%) = 1 level

level 1 to level 2
    Character_Level + Quest_Level + Quest_XP = (29.41%) + Mobs_Level+Mobs_XP (2 white x 35.5%)
    Where 1 mob white, same level is giving 35.5%.
    Killing two mobs = 70.8 %
    Total = 140.8 %, increasing 40.8% from 100% exp points bar.

So level 1 to 2 exp is composed from quest exp and mobs exp.

Now if I want to introduce other factors like premium and increases and change the formula. With new would be :
    Character_Level + Quest_Level + Quest_XP = (29.41%) + Mobs_Level+Mobs_XP (1 white x ...increases).

18. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

I do not know your case, I do not know your character in Yin, but we have this problem in Yin since long time ago. In bands and among characters is always : do SRS in week time same exp. We have tons of roars : GM did you fix SRS ? SRS now for high levels is not a subject anymore because of GC red runs, where can gain more exp, but someone should take a look on this problem and not get answers like : exp is what should be :)

Last edited: Dec 4, 2019
  19. bloodminh

bloodminh New Member

As a new player, I don't mind exp much as I only need to level to HG only for using items, but do u guys think RF should really increase skill rates? even with some x900% tome, the process is too slow and not all of us can afford that. I recall it was not too hard like this in the past

20. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

I feel really bad for this turn of events on decreasing kung fu exp. When they added the new skills those who were in here got 100 free x900 pills when took the new skill quest. I used like 23 and almost all my warrior wu tang skills are at maxim. We can not trade the rest. A solution for this would be to introduce the pills as free gift in second role quest or a quest. Maybe not 100 but at least 10 or 25. I agree that they are very expensive. For now you can boost up, besides premium only with HS and manuals, but still slow.

PS : SRS problem exp fixed ... watching eyes on :)

Last edited: Dec 7, 2019
    ironic likes this.