Pros/Cons CK Hyb

Discussion in 'Player to Player Support' started by SkinHead, Feb 26, 2019.

1. SkinHead

SkinHead New Member

Been thinking about a ck hyb, since nuker is some thing i didnt really like. Would like to see some goods and bads for ck hyb, what are they good at doing. How to build and play one
    Super long anserws are welcome, i'm bored out of my mind at work

2. JensenR

JensenR New Member

My pleasure to help you bro :D
    Some of CK hyb feature :
    - Like all class in this very GOD DAMN WEIRD game , CRITICAL RATE is the most important thing that you must have an amount that higher than any opponents (Other players) that you againts. I can rate the important indexes in this game like this : Crit rate > CK/Phy attack rating > CK/Phy Dodge > HP > CK/Phy damage > CK/Phy Defense .
    - After the revamp , Hybrid players can choose either pure CK or pure Phy or doing both at the same time , I think the third choice is the best choice for both pvp and pve.
    - Higher HP than Nuker but lower than Tanker and Healer , have bunch of buffs most of which are useless , but the reflect shield and reduce reflect damage buff.
    - Hybrid don't have absorb shield , so the absorb shield is the price for the higher amount of HP than Nuker.
    - CK for PvP - Hit and Run - of course , there are no CK players can confidently stand against those destructing attack speed of Tankers and Healer. Hyrid is penaltied at wisdom - 2 points = 1 wis , so you can build attributes like this for pvp : enough wis for using bracers , max dexterity , the rest are to constitution. Strength (for Physical players) and Wisdom (for CK Players) are enough for weapons , they don't use these two indexes to gain damage , they gain damage by their weapon.
    After the revamp , dexterity and wisdom don't provide CK/Phy critical rate anymore , CK/Phy attack rating now are effected by dexterity , so max dex is crucial .
    - Phy for PvE : To use physical weapon to doing Active skill for HP leech in Dungeons . You know , there are only 2 things that can stop someone that doing active skill , that are STUN and DISTURBING . Most of bosses in Dungeons can cause Paralyse which do nothing to active skill.
    You can have a look to this guy :

A CK - Phy Hybrid :D

3. SkinHead

SkinHead New Member

Sweeto, love the long reply. Im leaning more to PvE, i take it that i should consider phy then?

4. ssj6bebe

ssj6bebe Member

what the build for ck /melle hyb same time? or dont worth go both?
    wich clan have coolest animation?

5. Saiyanu

Saiyanu Member

Stilul no answer after s-o many days...

6. BirdbrainX

BirdbrainX Well-Known Member

It really depends on what you intend for your hybrid to do, and also your knowledge on what the skill sets of hybrids excels in and what it does not.

If you go melee, then focus on the melee aspects of your skills and masteries. If you go CK, then likewise, build and train your skills and masteries to boost it. If you want to build a general hybrid that does both, you should look into building your character in a way that makes it more efficient at what you want it to do for you.

Generally speaking, skill and gear builds for PvE don't work well in PvP, and vIce versa. Farming efficiently on maps, dungeons, and bosses tend to be built slightly differently from one another too. Also, not all skills needs to be learnt and maxed depending on what your hybrid is suppose to be doing. So it's really kinda hard for people to offer you a specific build. Asking them to list down all the possible builds is also unreasonable, since their experience at building their hybrids may also be more suited for their preferred playstyle, and may not be suited for you.

"Coolness" is a subjective term. It's best if you decide that for yourself.

7. Saiyanu

Saiyanu Member

First i wanna farm on ccd Red with aoes. (much faster than melle). Thats why i need ck char. and others dung. And high lvl pvp. Or îs most suited nuker?

8. BirdbrainX

Which other dungeon besides CCD do you have in mind? There are a couple of dungeons where hybrids performs better than a nuker, and some dungeons where a nuker performs better than a hybrid. Do be aware that there are dungeons where bosses have forms that alternate between physical weakness and CK weakness, and also some dungeons where bosses can debuff and silence you on a regular basis. So it really comes down to what you like your character to do and where you like to bring it.

As for PvP, if you aren't planning on dumping over a few hundreds or thousands of dollars into the game, I would recommend that you give up that idea. PvP in its current form is very gear dependent, and it will be pretty futile to compete with those who spend a lot of real world money in the game for top notch gear. Plus, it is a never ending feat to "keep" spending money for the best possible gear whenever new gear and event gear that offers the next level of PvP superiority comes out.

If you aren't prepared to do that, I would suggest that you give up the idea of PvP. There are a couple of F2P players who can compete with P2W players, but that usually requires you to play and farm the game as a full time job. If the previous event is any indication, there will be event gear that is so OP that it is simply unattainable for F2P players.

9. Saiyanu

Saiyanu Member

Potala. Srs farm, kl. Thats why im asking for hyb to make ck/melle same time

10. BirdbrainX

You did?

11. Trollamite

Trollamite Active Member

Just make a melee hyb. You still can use bracers and they will do good damage. Max your aoe and the top 6 nukes. When you hit lvl cap and have farmed enough to gear yourself as much as possible then you can switch to full ck.

12. ssj6bebe

ssj6bebe Member

and what about the masteries?
    they can be reset at hefei girl or only points?

13. ssj6bebe

ssj6bebe Member

and is worth starting ck hyb from 2nd role if i have:
    bof boffm,bead cof srs voh gcm,inner clothes pants warrior,upgrated gale deco?

14. Trollamite

Trollamite Active Member