Event: Laborfest

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [CM]NineArts, Aug 27, 2019.

1. sebastian3111

sebastian3111 New Member

They just don’t want to believe that by making the game a little cheaper they could potentially earn more in the long run and also keep the players happier. Also by doing that many other older players would start playing again and I’m pretty sure some new ones aswell. But I guess that will never happen heh..

Regardless, 24 days of boredom and innactivity to go. Maybe they re gonna give us smth good next Halloween or something. Hope is all I got lmfao.

2. SlowSkipper86

SlowSkipper86 Active Member

For those who complain about the events in this game I have to say: Why do you still play this game? Why do you spend your precious time playing a game that's it's going from bad to worse every time the release a new event while you could spend time on something else. Most of you might say because you love this game etc. I know, I love this game too but if this game doesn't make you happy and the owners doesn't even care. I haven't played this game for months because I saw what they were doing to this awesome game. They keep making these events and call them "Farming" events. Well. That's not even close to a farming event. Farming event was the event when the Kunlun map was released few years ago. This one is a joke. Its not even worth the time to spend to get a material with 3% chance of success and then try creating a relic and failing again. Not only that but now we need 100kk bags to craft those items so whats the point? This needs hours of farming, hours that cant be replaced. And for what? Just a virtual thing that's there is no point in real life. The only way you can get those items is by buying them from the Item Mall. But think of that : Is it really worth spending money that you worked hard to get and then donate them to a company that doesn't even care about you? Now, I don't want to tell you what will you do with your own money but next time you want to donate think of that. You can give those dollars to help a homeless or donate them to Hospitals etc. Do you really want to spend your hard work to something that doesn't give anything to you? I love this game, and I know all of you do but you cant just sit and spend your time complaining. If you don't like this game, just quit. There are more awesome games to play like WoW or any other MMORPG you like. We all know that this game gets its content from the Korean server so they might have a contract (correct me if im wrong) with the Koreans so they cant pretty much do anything only but doing what they are said to do so. But if you don't like this way the game is going just quit.

I know some will disagree with my opinion but that's my way of thinking so all the hate is acceptable and if I made any mistakes please feel free to correct me. Thanks for your time!!

3. Yacha

Yacha Well-Known Member

Do you realize that with this event you can obtain the relic easy? If you wish not to advance and get the relic ahead of time, then do you.

4. Yacha

Yacha Well-Known Member

You can't compare a free MMORPG to a subscription-based game. It's free to play for a reason. Just like any free mobile game. If you want a head start or advance you will have to support the game. OP item isn't given freely in game as far as I am aware of.

5. Yacha

Yacha Well-Known Member

It's really not about the money. You should play at your own pace... do you and if you can't afford OP items, don't aim high. What's the point of wanting all the OP items if you don't PvP? What's the point of having all the OP items if you don't contribute in the 9D community? Makes completely no sense..

6. sebastian3111

sebastian3111 New Member

Missing the point once again. This event was made for the 10% of the players who already have a ton of gold and all the other end game gear or just the people who pay tons of money. Us players who live in countries in which the avarage paycheck is not even close to the sums of money they want us to pay, can’t participate to this event(because of the previous events as well).With that being said, some of us can’t even craft the ambrosias and such. I’m going to stop talking to you because regardless of how much I explain, you will not understand. You’re just one of those people who likes writting. Those who had something to say about this event, said it all. Might want to read everything before replying to this thread. But yea...you do you, bud. Have a nice day and goodbye! :)

Edit: how can you say its not about money?!Lmfao.
    Ok I’m out. You’re clearly not in the loop and this is just wasting my time.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2019
  7. SlowSkipper86

SlowSkipper86 Active Member

World of Warcraft was just an example. There are more great MMORPGs that are F2P. But why I'm suppose to support the game while if I want to have a head start I have to donate hundreds or maybe thousands of dollars. That's not how it works. Item malls should be all about cosmetic items and not items that others should get an advantage. That ruins the whole point of F2P because atm 9 Dragons is not F2P its P2W. "OP item isn't given freely in game as far as I am aware of" As I see it OP items are not given at all to F2P players. They are only given to donators because of the boxes. Events are only for a few weeks so how I'm suppose to farm all these items and try making other mats with 2% success chance in a few weeks? This needs hours of farming for an item that you don't even know that you'll get. You'll need more than a month with these rates to get them.

8. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

Update 9/20/2019: Laborfest will end on September 24th instead of October 1st. Be sure to trade in all of your resources before maintenance.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2019
  9. santiago23751

santiago23751 Active Member

Why is it ending earlier?

10. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

This is due to our maintenance periods being every other week and October 1st does not fall on our scheduled maintenance periods.

11. Revered

Revered Well-Known Member

Cool.

SixSparks likes this.
  12. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

why not extend it for another week then?

13. renatokpz

renatokpz Active Member

Finally, some good news.

ArcticRaven likes this.
  14. Bankz

Bankz Active Member

Let this event come to an end :)

I'm ready for the next one haha :D

15. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

So I left this server few months ago after the pet fiasco. => I've been spending thousands of dollars back then trying to get lvl4 / lvl5 pets ending up having not a single damn pet in my inventory, all gone.
    Seems not a single thing has changed since then. Oh boy am I glad that I'm not playing here anymore.
    This server truly needs other project managers. I am not coming back until I see an event with reasonable chances to obtain anything.

sebastian3111 and begar2 like this.