Event: Laborfest

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [CM]NineArts, Aug 27, 2019.

1. DoubleTrouble

DoubleTrouble New Member

i took a nice break came back to see people loaded down with nice things, i apparently missed the only decent events that have been provided in a long while. personally i don't understand why peoples panties are in a knot when something that is routine is and always will be put in their faces. if you dont pay to play dont expect to get outa farming GCM. People rush to the end and never play in the begining. so much plvl it makes the growing of a young dragon impossible. yes we all have been there and done that and are ready just to be cap lvl with end game items. but if these items and lvls are just given away then us as a player never see the game for the time consuming and zombie mode structure that its always had. honestly there is nothing to benifit from once you have it all. look at those that do. what are they doing. im not gonna say it but you guys know. how many get a chance at farming big bosses in KL? how many can live just being around one of those bosses? who is still struggling to finish the purify kunlun quest because of the outragous numbers of sorcerers to kill and dont have the power to finish. i think most of u guys probably finished that stuff when could 1 shot monsters during that anything about 50khp was 1hit kill bug. all these +15 and up weapons being refined to higher while some still using +11-13

2. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

This event will run until October 1st, and nothing will change that.

If you you are displeased and choose not to participate in the event, hold tight, as we will have more events in the future.

In the mean time, if you are not working towards the Laborfest relics, you can still obtain consumables by simply running dungeons as per usual, and even get a free daily lucky box with some good items.

Regardless of how you may feel about the event, we hope you still use some aspects of it to your advantage.

Captainpack likes this.
  3. rashbrasil

rashbrasil Active Member

Hello, everyone, one more time. I just saw that I had ban on some more of my friends including myself in the jogo.GM you don't know nobody in the game but you care about our money.because you ate your life in its lack with respect.we help the players that you help us more to grow and return to the game and you from Ban estamo in hefey with the status of open duel. with that in mine we would like to speak to you GM please remove the ban of our friends for that ?so we can't argue with anything and we have to accept everything ?

hearty likes this.
  4. rashbrasil

rashbrasil Active Member

ok thank you very much for your attention this and all I wash my hands about trying to help this game and as for the way you want it we will soon leave

sebastian3111 likes this.
  5. sebastian3111

sebastian3111 New Member

Oh believe me I can’t wait to see what the next event is going to be like :)

Captainpack and Juniorboi123 like this.
  6. YBSnow

YBSnow New Member

This response underlines the main issue that RedFox will not listen to its customers. There seems to be no way forward since they are not willing to comply to the majority of the communities demands. My personal suggestion (along with multiple other people) is that a farming event should be more centred around farming rather than paying money.

We all knew that when we downloaded the game (because it was free) that there would be a paying system in the game, such as micro-transactions. However, the fact that it is the only option to become viable in this game makes it impossible for regular users who are unwilling to pay a lot of money into a game.

I would personally be fine with the game being $5 or $10 as an upfront cost and the game be fair and not p2w rather than it is in its current state.

I sincerely hope you consider these options along with all of the options posed by this community.

Juniorboi123, hearty, Swim and 2 others like this.
  7. hearty

hearty Member

• Lamentável. Apesar da sua ironia ao afirmar que podemos ter nossa opinião, o que bem sabemos não é assim. Fomos banidos por expressar nossa opinião. É lamentável que tudo tenha ocorrido desta forma. Sinceramente esperava um pouco mais de respeito e consideração pelos jogadores.

Se a opinião construtiva for dizer que o evento é bom, sinto muito, não posso dizer isso pois o evento é péssimo e de mal gosto.

1- os drop do evento são inúteis, somente servirá para fazer a relíquia, com todo respeito são lixo, e não podemos nem vender este lixo no NPC.

2- as relíquias são impossíveis de se criar, tanto pela quantidade de itens quanto pelos valores.

3- Neste sentido, se a intenção de fazer dela um item de venda, deveria ser vendido na loja, ou dentro das Box de enganação.

Com relação a esperar por eventos futuros, é uma expressão de muito mal gosto, não da para esperar mais nada de vocês. Sinto muito que Vocês tenham perdido seu precioso tempo em ler mais esta mensagem.

Todavia, como o game não foi desenvolvido pela Red Fox, e muitos dos jogadores já gostavam do jogo antes disso, espero sinceramente que os GMs sejam mais participativos, menos arrogantes, e mais educados. Ainda que para vocês isto seja apenas uma forma de ganhar dinheiro, muita gente se diverte e se distrai jogando. A reclamação neste caso não é só pelo evento, e pela forma como vocês tratam os jogadores.

Espero um dia ver este jogo melhor, com uma equipe participativa, criativa, e eficiente. Não acho que o jogo é ruim, mais é preciso melhorar a forma de se relacionar com jogadores.

Sinceramente Desculpa por qualquer inconveniente.

Atenciosamente: OHUHO.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2019
    Swim and rashbrasil like this.
  8. hearty

hearty Member

Unfortunate. Despite his irony in saying that we can have our opinion, what we know well is not so. We were banned for expressing our opinion. It is unfortunate that everything happened this way. Honestly expected a little more respect and consideration for the players. If the constructive opinion is to say that the event is good, I'm sorry, I can't say that because the event is terrible and bad taste.

1- The event drop is useless, it will only serve to make the relic, with all due respect it is trash, and we can not even sell this trash on the NPC.

2- Relics are impossible to create, either by number of items or by values.

3- In this sense, if the intention to make it a sale item, it should be sold in the store, or inside the Boxes of deception.

With regard to waiting for future events, it is a very bad expression, you can not expect anything from you. I am sorry that you have wasted your precious time reading this message further.

However, as the game was not developed by Red Fox, and many of the players already enjoyed the game before then, I sincerely hope that GMs are more participative, less arrogant, and more polite. While this is just a way of making money for you, a lot of people are having fun and being distracted by playing. The complaint here is not just about the event, and the way you treat the players.

I hope one day to see this game better, with a participative, creative, and efficient team. I don't think the game is bad, but we need to improve the way we relate to players.

Sincerely Sorry for any inconvenience.

Sincerely yours: OHUHO.

9. mdogie

mdogie New Member

@[CM]NineArts
    Regardless?! You need to tell community SPECIFIC sentence:
    We SORRY about hurt feelings and you are the most important for us, so in the future we will do our best to not let you down again.

Why?
    Because your statement shows that we have to wait for the next events but it is not known whether they will not be worse

About Swim post:
    Just see how much effort he has put in to explain to you where the problem is.
    Any of you answered factually? Did you just hide behind the regulations?

I do not know him. I only noticed that he sincerely cares. However, you show instructions on how to dig a grave. Take these things into account, it is very important! I am sorry that he was treated like air.

[​IMG]

Maybe someone of you knows this picture.
    Tank Man from Tian'amnen is a Swim now.

Beat regards
    PayPal - in-game nick.

YBSnow, SixSparks, Swim and 4 others like this.
  10. santiago23751

santiago23751 Active Member

So people get banned and Botters don't get banned?

Pang4, Swim, hearty and 1 other person like this.
  11. HealerGirl2872

HealerGirl2872 New Member

[GM]Ahri IF you guys can just even rise the Create chance on the items, we could at least have a tiny bit more hope, buy you know well as i do that 7-10% is just to low, if you guys are not going to re think items being more farmable mby you can just rise it some more?

santiago23751 and rashbrasil like this.
  12. SixSparks

SixSparks New Member

Dear RF

In your deep silence heart, you knew that all this noises because of THE LOVE OF THE GAME. You know that love is always take the emotion even further.

Why dont you just answer our love with honesty, warm, nice & comfortable services?

Admit that your last 2 guardian events and now this Laborfest event are not so cool.
    Admit that this game had so many things to be fixed.
    Admit that you're lack of creativity
    Admit that in a way or another your policy is unfair.
    Admit that you need us & we're the players are important to you.

Honesty is the best policy like Benjamin Franklin said.
    Sometimes honesty is bitter, but it save everyone's time.
    But honesty is a very expensive gift. We can't expect it from cheap people.

Are you cheap people RF?

We're waiting your next cool move to answer our love.
    Thank you..

Pang4, hearty, Swim and 2 others like this.
  13. Yacha

Yacha Well-Known Member

I'm like LOL so hard right now. You all criticized RF for not bringing content from 9dkr, and when they do you ranted so badly. You know the content they bring to this server is less p2w than 9dkr, right?

Back on topic or else my post will be deleted. You all want that OP relics? If your main goal is to obtain that relics, then one you must work for it. All mats are are obtainable without spending a penny in real life. Farm and buy tradable mats from others.

If your purpose in this game is to have all the OP stuff, then you will have to support to advance.

If your goal in this game is to play for fun and meet new ppl, why the heck do you need these OP gears to begin with?

Check out 9dkr summer event and Liberation event for details to this event.

Since i know the relics is out of my goals. I'm aiming towards consumables and ornaments.

Peace.

14. sebastian3111

sebastian3111 New Member

@Yacha you’re missing the point so hard it’s crazy...

Like do you even think before speaking or do you just like attention?

YBSnow likes this.
  15. Askonenuage

Askonenuage New Member

1 short explanation i will try to be short since i have do much to say but i will start it with this and ya and I hope NineArts and Ahri will read this aswell and keep it in mind
    So if you live in Germany in EU one of strongest countrys to live and earn money
    You earn like 2k-4k per month in EUR
    If you do smth like this for us EU players for us who works and live good and can afford even to donate 1k per month is not much but problem is every month 1k its abit to much aswell for us
    If you make such as events like this dont call it a event just put those boxes in ItemMall and let them there for 2-3 months
    SO PPL will have time to collect money and buy
    Plus farmers will have chance to buy it from us donators aswell
    Second is if some1 in EU live out of Germany or Austria or Luxemburg trust me he wont be much able to afford it only in case he has his own bissnuese that makes him more money per month
    Cause standard in other countrys is abit low no offense but its like that
    This is not event in my eyes its sinking money from our wallets just to support community 9d redfox or w/e
    Its just short period 1month even to farm just labbors or w/e
    Have fun good luck i will keep playing and hope that you guys as gameMasters or w/e will learn on mistakes and accept criticst from your players from which you earn money
    No players no money no game remember it!!!
    Good luck

upirank and sebastian3111 like this.
  16. Trollamite

Trollamite Active Member

Agree 1 month short time to farm and spend that amount

17. nza1863

nza1863 New Member

Hummm Amazing. you guys want those new relics with farming?
    Soup need 1 Dignity of Labor for craft
    Hotpot need 1 Dignity of Labor for craft
    Dignity of Labor need 1 soul stone for craft
    WHERE YOU CAN FARM SOUL STONE ????
    Dignity of Labor success rate is 7% so 14.2 times and you get 1 Dignity [you cant use MCG]
    meaning 1 Dignity =14 soul stone = 1.4b gold in Yin server
    77 Dignity =1078 soul stone [ how much ingame gold and cc need calculate your self]
    95 soup = 1330 soul stone
    80 hotpot =1120 soul stone
    you need 95 soup + 80 hotpot + 77 Dignity for each relic
    so calculate your self, how many ingame gold you will need (for soul stone) for each relic ????
    also you will need x10 mcg 95 + 80 = 175 [idk 100% success with x10]
    5b ingame gold +20 silver repay + another 100 soul stone
    Good Luck with those SOUL STONE.
    btw if you wanna farm soul stone with pet, buy Pet frist and i give you 1 year for those soul stone.
    This is EVENT ??? still want those relics with farming ??
    Respect bro, go ahead i wont stop you ;););)

18. paLIU

paLIU Member

Every event same story.... They give you guys bad events and not even a reply on all of your comments.... Nice atitude from them. That’s why I quitted long time ago. Cheers everyone... 9d still ftw... hopefully one day we will get another publisher... this was the worst ever

19. MrNobita

MrNobita Active Member

If you don't have money, then you have nothing. Be the one who has money if you want to continue.

20. CitoyenMaudit

CitoyenMaudit New Member

@Askonenuage
    As an office worker i earn 1.3k K in France, Paris. Far from 4K.
    9Dragon became way too expensive for an old game.