[EVENT] Hyper Battle Mode & Summer Camp (Prizes Distributed)

Discussion in 'Events' started by [GM]Toast, Jul 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

After read these, yea I think I better play LoL with @Maomi or play with my friends on ps4 and increase my sleep deprivation. RedFox getting worse and worse.

That's fine. The truth is still sealed. @Hercule I suggest you keep your mouth down and laugh at redfox the same as GC's problems. Just like we used to be. Remember the history repeat itself. But indeed I rated you da 9/11.

One big reason is. RedFox staff didn't do their job, but all was they busy to delete some cute post yet only the one post change everything just like LoL either of us lose lane then we lost to everything.

We shall be wait for the redfox gonna be fallen, our salvation shall be free.

How many did we lose population from this? I wondering. When did that problem was created? What about player's suggestions we dying wait for? What about bug issues since 2008? Why waiting? Ddos issues? Now hyper mode and ToS? You are one of em or what? Explain it to us, please? Ima not mad because you are only one who can answer not redfox staff... I am just disappointed because we are tired of the same things over and over again.

Rules are for fools. Only one person who don't follow the rules, but make their own system to succeed this game.

One more things. I would rather to hire @Hercule over redfox staff if ever we take over rumble fighter.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2019
  2. gaint123

gaint123 New Member

I got metatron last night bois threehorsemen.PNG

3. ToonLink

ToonLink Member

Everyone hates meta exos .... solution ... give everyone meta exos .... rip every cove room

4. LAKSDKSDLA

LAKSDKSDLA New Member

Hello i’m new to the game, why do beginners don’t get the rare box everyone is talking about for 1 days rares???

5. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

Welcome! Make sure that you've followed the instructions in order to eligible for your 1 day Rare Scroll & Exocore.

6. LAKSDKSDLA

LAKSDKSDLA New Member

I did play 1 round in a multiplayer room “battle mode” but didn’t recieve the box :( the room wasn’t 8/8 is that the reason why? Or is it because im to low lvl?

7. Starberry

Hmm, was not informed on any level restrictions for the event. What level are you?

8. LAKSDKSDLA

LAKSDKSDLA New Member

Level 5, can u test it if it works for you if u make new account or something and try to get box

9. Starberry

I will conduct some tests now. I will reply back with the findings shortly.

10. LAKSDKSDLA

LAKSDKSDLA New Member

Thank you, very muxh

11. Starberry

I tested it in-game with both an account whose levels were 60 and 6, and both did not receive a 1 Day Hyper Mode Box. I'll submit a report regarding this as several other players have reported the event as broken for the past couple of days.

For the time being, try to work your way up to at least Level 15 to enjoy the free items given out by the Beginner System. You should receive some goodies each time you level up.

12. JustUgur

JustUgur Active Member

when is fisticuffs

13. BassDDDrop

BassDDDrop Member

When
    is
    Fisticuffs?

14. MroppaZ

MroppaZ Active Member

Update tonight?

15. Starberry

Nope.

Next Tuesday.

HumoLoco and Rinnegan like this.
  16. xSavage21

xSavage21 Active Member

were prizes distributed

17. Starberry

Summer Camp items should be distributed shortly by this afternoon.

18. Hercule

Hercule Well-Known Member

I got 6 battle coins but never played Hyper Mode, I just got a coin by accident from another player due to glitches in regular Battle Mode. Do I still need to earn 1 coin or i'm good due to technicality?

in regards to this "

Four lucky players who have 6 or more coins will receive:
    • Only Once Sacred Scroll Box
    • Only Once ExoCore Box
    Note: Winners will not be announced by default. The only condition we will announce a winner is if the winner wants to be publicly announced.

*The reward may not be released during the first prize distribution. When the additional pending reward is made, we will retroactively reward all users who have earned it."

19. Starberry

As long as you have 6 or more coins by July 31st @ 23:59PM PDT, you will be entered into the raffle for the Only Once Boxes.

If you had 6 coins and lost 3 for example, you won't qualify since you have 3 coins at the end of the event duration.

Hercule likes this.
  20. FoxArt

FoxArt New Member

You’re sure about that huh?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.