SRS Green mobs

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by darksander, Jul 23, 2019.

Tags:
  1. darksander

darksander New Member

Hello people,

I have been away for some time and recently returned playing this game.
    I checked around for a place to grind one of my toons, a WT Immortal 6 warrior, and decided to try a srs green run. The mobs are white to me and thought it'd be an easy experience. The moment I entered the place I was KO-ed in 6 seconds. Now, I am not that low geared.. My defense is around 18k, my damage between 24k and 32k (and I was hitting them for ~8k, and that with beads of golden dragon.
    Is something wrong with this dungeon? Is there some bug with my character? Did I miss something important? How could a white mob kill me faster than a mob in Kunlun, for example?

Can anyone enlighten me on the difficulty of this dungeon? By the way, it was a regular green run.

Thank you,
    Sander

Captainpack likes this.
  2. Revered

Revered Well-Known Member

3. darksander

darksander New Member

Wow, 18k def is very low? What is the norm for gear, then? I thought I had quite enough..
    Thanks for the heads-up :)

Captainpack likes this.
  4. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

Captainpack likes this.
  5. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

the new 30 constitution +2000 def ons from VoH makes big difference to hp/def now with 20 in clothes and 4 in deco (48k def + 720 con)

Captainpack likes this.
  6. Tooji

Tooji Member

All the way to HG 4 is achieved with GCM. In your Immortal levels, you should do GCM Red to level.
    In HG 4 is quite bad, you get stuck a bit - you should farm CCD Red for Red SRS Passes and all the weapon drops in there to NPC them for coins. The SRS Passes can be either sold to make money, or you can get help from people who will take you with them into SRS Red - this way you both win. You get EXP, they get your passes.
    Other than that, as Ozzie said, you can farm VOH Green/Red for Hell Beads. With them you will have the chance to makes Cons Ornaments for your gear or for selling.
    Good luck!

Captainpack likes this.
  7. darksander

darksander New Member

Thank you Tooji for your leveling help. I actually tried Kunlun and even though I kill those 225 lvl mobs slow, it's still faster than Tibet mobs. I will try Red GCM and see how long I can survive with my gear there :)).
    I did see the new orns, but I only put some in the deco, not the clothes. I must admit that my clothes are quite laughable. I'll try to get better ones these days.
    As for Ozbud, dude, you're just making fun of me :)). How could I ever reach that level of gear? Gratz!

Captainpack likes this.
  8. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

Definitely not making fun of. More than the average player has, yet a lot les than the top players. Just showing you the possibilities of the game now.
    Just uploaded new gear video

Captainpack and renatokpz like this.
  9. Vgtladypeace

Vgtladypeace Member

welp there goes my grind time on higher lvls then lol how the hell can you even play on this game with so many changes o god feeling old since haven't been playing since Acclaim/subagames lol

ow well time to learn the hard ways

Captainpack likes this.
  10. Revered

Revered Well-Known Member

It`s easy, especially if IM don`t bother you. Just keep in mind 50 % of ingame items are useless, 45% are for IM users and the rest:5 % is for You :D

F.e Guardian System:

Look at drop list - 50% useless or not-tradeable.

IM user can get Level 3,4,5 and buy tickets to Ancient Dungeon drop - that is 45 %.

As a IM Sceptic I know, I can only get Level one pet - absolutely useles for me. But there is a chance I can upgrade to Level 2. Oh my, it`s another story, now I can use his buff. That is my 5 %.

Captainpack likes this.
  11. Vgtladypeace

Vgtladypeace Member

IM or not not really my 5cents :p, though its already hard being a nuker now with barely gear and whats up with those long CD's lol 1 hit and gotta hope i kill it 1 shot or w8 16 secs lmao ' Rc lvl

now just staying online to get my daily giftings/ and try the monthly aswell 5days left for 70H x.x to go for the Box

Captainpack likes this.
  12. Tooji

Tooji Member

You might wanna use Basic Clan actives until a higher level.
    They consume only 2 VE.
    (Don't think this is only for nukers, it's the same for all roles because role actives take 25 VE on C 1 which isn't really do-able as a newbie)

Captainpack and Vgtladypeace like this.
  13. Vgtladypeace

Vgtladypeace Member

o my god this sucks then lol ow well pain to gain being a nuker with a saber xD
    Redfox loves Physic dmg it seems lmao

Captainpack likes this.
  14. Tooji

Tooji Member

It does not like physical damage at all, you are very wrong.
    You need to be able to use both in order to have a good time.
    That's why Hybrid and Nuker would be the best choices right now - they can use CK and Physical.
    Healer is good because of good buffs and all the traps that provide him a lot of advantages even tho he mainly has Physical damage.
    Warrior stays back and became the worst role because it can only use Physical damage, and so bosses with high defense and low CK defense take too long for them.

Captainpack likes this.
  15. Vgtladypeace

Vgtladypeace Member

Yea being a Ck hybird looking good, grinds ok being atm on full dex / cons build for now, farming now gcm till i reach the lvl to get my money drops in tibet

Captainpack likes this.
  16. darksander

darksander New Member

A few more questions: where do people get these new relics from? Goku and the like. And, the blood, ghost, dark ghost blood sorcerer clothing? Is there, I wonder, some post where I can see what area/mob/dungeon drops whatever?
    Edit: ok, it seems that these are mostly for really high level. HG seems to be quite low, these days, though the level requirement for those is not too high (I wonder why).

I am really in the dark about how to get some good gear for my toons.
    You guys are saying that ck hyb is good? I have a hyb which I wanted to re-role at some point (due to becoming useless in my eyes after their buffs got junked); the only thing that kept me was the high price on that pill :).
    Again, thank you for your answers!
    Another edit: it seems that I need a band/team for most of the higher lvl stuff now :(

Last edited: Aug 7, 2019
    Captainpack likes this.