[EVENT] Hyper Battle Mode & Summer Camp (Prizes Distributed)

Discussion in 'Events' started by [GM]Toast, Jul 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hercule

Hercule Well-Known Member

That would replace more than just Hyper Mode... But these problems been here forever, even when y'all were hyping up Classic Mode. We all felt the effects of these problems and suggested what we thought was best (classic mode motive: i wanna use OLD stuff because the new stuff is too OP/hyper mode: the new stuff is so OP it should be in a mode of its own)

my frustration lies with the people who GET PAID to listen to us and literally just SPAT OUT what we(combination of tards, vets and everything in between) were saying. It's were some nagging girlfriend and Redfox(boyfriend) said "okay okay, heres what you asked for." Hearing =/= Listening. And thats LAZY AS **** on both ends RedFox and NimoniX because after "hearing" they're just gunna say(or forward to NimoniX) whatever is gunna get us to shut up... and thats not quality service...

2. DeadKingProject

DeadKingProject Active Member

I said game settings replace of hyper mode. True it COULD replace some other modes but thats fine as well. Classic I played a few games and find it okay. People don't play classic but they still want some form of "op" in there. More then half of these events players did not ask for. I remember someone asking for this kind of event for death knight and Glad but not in this way. And that suggestion is far over due. Last event I can remember enjoying to the fullest was when they gave out 100normal keys for bm. That I did not mind and it helped. People asked for new maps and BETTER modes not just any but BETTER. people aaked for player made scrolls to be put in. We have yet to get all of them. But yet we get a scroll called wicked flare. People asked for new cloths. We get recolored clothes (which i dont mind at all) since some of the clothes helped me with the sets i have made. Less boxed items. You get the point here. Also some people did not want something like classic but they wanted room settings. How many game modes will we have at this point. I have no idea

Hercule likes this.
  3. Hercule

Did Royal Rumble reward the best fighter or did it reward the person who DDoS'd/didn't get knocked offline? If I fight your team and you got DDoS'd i'd walk away with the Glad set and i'm not even good at this game. Did Royal Rumble 2 correct the problems that Royal Rumble 1 did? Did the winner of RR2 not still get Glad sets? Did RR3 fix RR1/RR2 problems? Did the winners not get rewarded? Why aren't y'all grabbing your pitchforks for those unfair Glad sets? What about this past Demo tournament? Does this guy NjSmasher even Demo, but he got a set for that after someone got kicked offline right? Same concept as what KingxD is doing.

Problem isn't the inappropriate prize, ITS THE FACT THAT NOBODY CARES. NOBODY CARED ABOUT FAIR PLAY WHEN GUILDS GOT SCREWED IN ROYAL RUMBLE. NOBODY CARED ABOUT FAIR PLAY WHEN PEOPLE WERE GETTING DDOS'D IN DEMO TOURNAMENT. AND WHOEVER IS IN CHARGE... I DON'T GOTTA SAY IT.

4. Rinnegan

Rinnegan Guild War Master, Scroll Masters Champion

o_o i was jus saying i was sarkastik about slay,eason,dens being champs i kno teh mode is bugged oUT

Hercule likes this.
  5. Draygashi

Draygashi World Record (Al Hata), CUC

He won it fair and square. Every match was live streamed, and I believe all of his fights showed up. I lost to him fair and square in the semi finals.

DeadKingProject likes this.
  6. KingxD

KingxD Well-Known Member

Aww, thought you was serious qq.

7. Rinnegan

I was the one who got ddosed in the semi-finals of demo tourney, and I must say I did kry a bit, but I am just hoping they give something even better for the next real tourney.

8. Sasori

Sasori Active Member

Ddosing back then wasn’t popularized now.
    I actually played in a tourney and there was no ddos at all.Those players should always protect themselves. I told redfox how to fix the issue in 2016 and they attempted something in 2019 but it failed. Biggest ddosers in the game don’t even play anymore, if they did the servers would be offline for a month.

9. Hercule

Again, he was an example. I'm not talking down on any's merit specifically. The point is, if he wasn't legit the prize would've been the same and speaking based on history of Rumble, nothing would've changed.

Precisely, people ask for new maps and better modes. Why? Because they're tired of the current modes. It's pretty black and white how that issue was handled. We either got what the players asked for (new mode/maps) or didn't get a new map/mode. WHAT ABOUT EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN? The issue is were tired of current modes so why isn't anyone GETTING PAID to supervise doing any THINKING. Instead of new modes/maps why not give us incentive to play whats already there? Why isn't anyone(anyone GETTING PAID) thinking about alternative routes that're more likely to get implemented since NimoniX sucks and WON'T do anything coding heavy.

Just as you said, some of us wanted Classic and some of us wanted Room Settings. What did they do? They went with what was more popular. Like a boyfriend who don't give a **** what their girl is actually feeling and just wanted us to shut up and be happy, they gave us exactly what we asked for. And we pay them...

10. Sasori

Sasori Active Member

Ddosing back then wasn’t popularized now.
    I actually played in a tourney and there was no ddos at all.Those players should always protect themselves. I told redfox how to fix the issue in 2016 and they attempted something in 2019 but it failed. Biggest ddosers in the game don’t even play anymore, if they did the servers would be offline for a month.

DeadKingProject likes this.
  11. Hercule

The point is, if you got DDoS'd it wouldn't be the first or last incident. Yet they host THEY SAME EXACT TOURNAMENT at the same level of importance. And it happened all 3 Royal Rumble's. DDoS is something they can't prevent so easily however, y'all can work around it. Have multiple smaller tournaments? I don't know at this moment the fix to that and there IS NO quick conceptual fix to that. However, nigas is doing the same thing and expecting different results... And taking our money and coming on here every couple weeks telling us theyre doing everything in their power to make the user experience enjoyable...

You get kicked offline and ask that theres better prizes for the next tournament? Lets say RedFox listens and next tournament you get all the money back that you spent on this game. Tournament starts, you get DDoS'd round 1 instead of semi finals. No semi prize for you. Whats your feedback then? They listened to everything you just asked for...

Rinnegan likes this.
  12. Rinnegan

This is my wish, because I have protection now, no one can stop me

HumoLoco likes this.
  13. Hercule

So what your saying is, you don't give a **** about the overall problem NOW THAT IT DOESN'T EFFECT YOU? everyone else on the game thinks the same way and the crowd mentality is what manifests physically in this game as 'updates'

14. DeadKingProject

DeadKingProject Active Member

Modes are not the problem at all unless they add something that was not asked. With NimoniX there is no middle ground. It's either they put it what the players asked but twist it or so it half ass. Or they don't add it at all. The mode hyper and classic could have just been converted into room settings.

15. Rinnegan

I do care, obviously redfox should add protection, and players can add protection, and I get your point, the players shouldn't have to protect themselves from this.

16. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

17. Hercule

Classic Mode was suggested by us. Players got what was suggested. I don't even know who to point the finger at anymore because yes, it could've been room settings. Instead we got the popular demanded Classic Mode. Do I point it at the community for not banding together and say "hey, were finally getting heard so lets all make sure we get this right." RedFox? For not humbling how much they don't know what we want EVEN THO WE WENT THROUGH 3 HOSTS. And didn't say "hey, you all seem to want Classic Mode but theres mixed reviews about it. I see everyone else suggesting **** like Capture the Flag, Soccer, ect. but those lost the competition and Classic Mode is what is gunna be. Now please, lets talk about how were gunna create Classic Mode to everyones standard" Starberry? For being the only person at the table whom experienced the issues and SHOULD'VE known that there are underlying issues with whats being implemented and how it would be received by the COMMUNITY, COMMUNITY ADVISER?

Players shouldn't but thats not the overall point. You can get DDoS'd in Free when theres nothing at stake. However, you and the rest of the Rumble community shouldn't have to go months/years without any form of competition/tournament. What do you want more, the Glad set or the bragging rights satisfaction of winning a tournament? They can host smaller ones in the meantime with less at stake than a Glad set or its equivalence. Instead what do they give you/your tier? NOTHING. For MONTHS/YEARS till y'all cry on the forum for a tournament. It catches support. Then what happens? RR4 happens, nothing changed but the title. Everyone who hasn't been here for RR3 goes in and gets DDoS'd round 1. You win, retire with your legacy and everyone who got DDoS'd is salty and bought a VPN now. They want revenge, what do they do? They wait for MONTHS/YEARS and cry on the forum for a tournament. See where this is going?

Nobody is actually giving a **** about whats going on. They're just shutting us up.

18. Drevius

Drevius Comic Book Creator & Clean Up Crew

HumoLoco likes this.
  19. Sasori

Sasori Active Member

To honest you can be ddosed on any game. If you join a party on Xbox or psn you can get ddosed. If RedFox was very techsavy they can Mac ban ddosers. 99% of ddosers on rf can’t get past that. People will spend money on rf regardless. I remember when this guy spent 900$ to get a rare scroll only to find out it’s one of most common rare scrolls to have now.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2019
  20. JustUgur

JustUgur Active Member

macspoof

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.