[EVENT] Hyper Battle Mode & Summer Camp (Prizes Distributed)

Discussion in 'Events' started by [GM]Toast, Jul 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ProfessorZtar

ProfessorZtar Community Advisor (Rumble Fighter)

My only problem with this event is that it's counting how many coins someone has instead of how many they earn within the event time period. "Top 3 earners during the event" is a whole lot different than just "Top 3 earners." :v

Rinnegan likes this.
  2. Adioos

Adioos New Member

You guys added the stupid battlecoin system to CLASSIC mode as well.....
    1. People don't play CLASSIC to steal others coins or kick them out of the room.
    2. Also, people barely show up to CLASSIC game mode as it is and this just makes less people want to join.
    3. Now people who lose in HYPER mode cannot join CLASSIC after they run out of battle coins.
    Overall this battle coin system ruins the game for CLASSIC mode players a community of people that is dwindling as is. Remove the battle coins from CLASSIC mode.

3. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

Alchemy system? Please elaborate further so that your idea is better represented.

Generally, events go through two specific approval processes. One route for sales and events, and one route for ideas and suggestions. If they are approved, they are then announced. If they do not get approved, then the idea will have to be scrapped. With a large amount of community support or feedback, the idea or suggestion will often be rediscussed and brought up again.

Since there is only so much we can do development side, we relay the information over to the developers regarding any inquiries about development.

This is a known issue. There should be a fix soon.

4. KingxD

KingxD Well-Known Member

Alchemy is in the term I am using it is to combine certain things to make 1 item. The way I vision it is like this. Lets say Nimonix creates a new store called the Alchemy shop or maybe just a NPC in the plaza and every month they add 1 scroll, 1 exocore, and 1 set item specifically for this shop and event. The way you purchase items in these shops is you need to have a specific item. Lets use inferno as an example, lets say they put inferno into this shop, in order to get inferno you need the fire crystal or lava gem or some b.s. like that. in order to get the item you need to get previous items before this and combine them together to make these items. Instead of making some hard ass boss mode that needs 1,000 verda coins to complete or hacks (harlem defense war) just have these items drop in regular battle mode on specific maps. For this example maybe have this items drop on Magma Tomb, Incinerator, and Arizona. Let these items have a specific drop rate only available however to top 3 people on the ranking board and that is pretty much my idea.

YasuoTheKid likes this.
  5. Hercule

Hercule Well-Known Member

Discussed among whom? Afaik the only people whom's words make any representation of how RedFox Rumble Fighter community feel as a whole are the GM's and CA. The GM's don't have in-game experience so they go by the community support but not really our feedback... it's one thing to say "okay we'll give you classic mode since its what everyone voted for" and another thing to say "okay, y'all all support classic mode and its becoming a thing. what should we consider classic? why? should it even be a mode, why not event?" theres no player to GM communication. thats needed since the way its looking, NimoniX seems to respond once and implement whatever once and never comes back to fix anything... why aren't the GM's doing what you just said, and communicating with us not just about us. The community is the basis of the thought process, why aren't we at the table? even if whatever we come up with gets implemented a year later, i bet new modes would be received a hella lot better than they are now even if they aren't perfect.

6. Phawnix

Phawnix Clean Up Crew

#makeclassicmodegreatagain

7. Mach9Recoded

Mach9Recoded Active Member

It's great hyper mode has rewards but classic mode should too. Thats a whole free to play audience that wont get any rewards

8. Hercule

chill, its still in beta mode *sarcasm*

Classic mode is ass and as everything in life is supposed to be constantly worked on to get better. Same concept with Hyper Mode therefore a tournament in Classic Mode will fail for the same conceptual reason as to why this Hyper Mode event. Every mode sucks and nobody cares to change anything...

9. [GM]Toast

[GM]Toast RedFox Games Staff Member

For those wondering, we will be checking every "top" player to see how their matches went. If they were simply farming coins or using alternate accounts to take their coins, they're automatically disqualified from the event, even if the majority of their coins were gained legitimately.

If you feel like a user is cheating, please let us know so we can manually check their account. If they truly are cheating, they will be added to a list before we do our final tally.

10. Rinnegan

Rinnegan Guild War Master, Scroll Masters Champion

i hope my sarcasm was noticeD

11. Hercule

I wasn't singling anyone out but lemme ask you a question while your here. If Hyper Mode wasn't coin based and was a team based tournament, you being a top player. What do you think will happen first you run into one of the 10 or less other people who can beat you or you get DDoS'd? Either way someones walking away with that Glad Set whom has little/no claim to it as KingxD (hence your sarcasm 'best players')

Yet instead of mentioning the concept is botched you joined the lynch mob Branz started. For some staff favors feedback from people like you so since my voice is muted, can you please not be so toxic? Or get out? :D

12. Hercule

#scrap it and make Tier mode. People don't play Classic Mode because it sucks. If the people truly wanted to get away from what they see in Free than Classic Mode would've been alive before this update. But its not. Why? Because even tho we can't use Overused stuff, we also can't use 90% of the Underused items. Why? Because they're not classic.

The game had a choice between sticking to the definintion of Classic or making a mode people would actually use. They choose classic. Whats your IGN? I play every Classic mode room I see and you two look highly unfamiliar hypocrites.

13. Draygashi

Draygashi World Record (Al Hata), CUC

Still no incentive as there is a finite number of coins and players have already stacked the majority of them and refuse to play against other players. I have screen shots of a player literally refusing to start the hyper mode unless the other player he was fighting against was not using stats and using sub par skill items, while he was stacked to the teeth on stats and overpowered skill items.

The event is flawed, players will refuse to play against others unless they know for sure they’re going to win.

DeadKingProject likes this.
  14. Hercule

Like guild war? Like Free channel? Were always allowed to pick our opponents. Thats what conceptually stopped ALL activity in Rumble. How often do you get matches when you stack a team full of 400 crit? Nobody wants to fight them stacked teams but the response then was "get good and come back and carry"(not you specifically, the consensus) How often do you get Guild War's if you and Savaya are on their main? Nobody wants to fight [top guild] so y'all[GW'ers] go literally hunting like hell for matches. Some go even so far as to troll a guild as a whole for not wanting to fight [top guild].

Why do people only care when they're on the short end of this... This problem conceptually has been here forever. And my fear is that y'all gunna respond to the majority and ignore the fact that that problem is one that has snowballed since release... Why? Because the people overseeing us aren't fking thinking for themselves. Only responding to the crowd...

And NimoniX doesn't respond to anything and just make what they want... Why DF does ANYONE get paid?!

Draygashi likes this.
  15. DeadKingProject

DeadKingProject Active Member

The whole hyper mode just brought more cancer to the game. They could have added room settings in replace of hyper mode.

Draygashi likes this.
  16. Draygashi

Draygashi World Record (Al Hata), CUC

Exactly why I have never touched hyper mode, or any other mode. They don’t need to make separate modes when they can just have battle mode with a ton of room settings to fit everyone’s desires

17. Hercule

Why? Then no one would play Hyper Mode because we don't wanna fight that cancer. You have to give us either a prize for playing Hyper Mode OR say you can ONLY use Hyper Mode stuff in Hyper Mode or else. why wouldn't they just stick to spamming Verm Inferno in Free Mode where they can overpower people??

If thats the case TIER MODE is what your suggesting. But you all supported CLASSIC MODE instead as a way to get around cancer.

18. DeadKingProject

100% since hyper mode came out. There has been more cancer and just over all more problems. I don't understand why even release a event like this when it needs fixing

Draygashi likes this.
  19. DeadKingProject

Thats why i said a replace

20. Sasori

Sasori Active Member

Those events had moderation. Did Royale rumble have this many op scrolls and exos now? There was ddosing in Royale rumble a few times but it wasn’t popularized like now.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.