pce (sea)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by DebacleRF, Jun 18, 2019.

1. Autronix

Autronix Clean Up Crew

I honestly cannot believe he got banned for that lmao, I was there, they were both just arguing like children. Threats were made from both sides but no actual action was taken by neither of them, and at the end Seer just left them room, while the other continued to bad mouth him.

2. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

If you have any supporting evidence on the other party (player)'s threats, I encourage you to send a ticket in with the evidence provided.

It will help support your claim.

3. Autronix

Autronix Clean Up Crew

Lmao bro if I knew he would get banned id of screenshotted the whole chat, but me and the whole room was just there chilling and listening to the conversation as it unfolded.

4. Phawnix

Phawnix Clean Up Crew

you know it's lit when the Ambassador of Cucks enters the chat

Ripmaskedman, WhoYu and HumoLoco like this.
  5. DebacleRF

DebacleRF Member

and the ambassador of incels
    @You

Arschgeist likes this.
  6. Sasori

Sasori Active Member

Have your team answer the ticket and you'll find out.
    You guys said you were going to unban the account then you guys switch up and say you guys won't unban it.

7. tsundere

tsundere New Member

8. wendy101

wendy101 Active Member

All the GMod users I will get them all

Phawnix likes this.
  9. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

I am anarchist because I hate the System simple as that. If you have no idea what talk about the System, then you were born to be slaved to death. I am pretty sure to my advise that you should retake English class. Or I can hire @LoliBot14 to shetting on your grammar. Because yours were too weak to against me. Make a strong sentence that can hit me really hard.

I wish Gourdy hear this. Then we will see about it. Gourdy is still on our side not Toast. Gourdy is still somewhere in the dark ass we have to find him before they hide him from us. One day it will be revealed soon.
    You know offense does matter. You know how many I have offense here? Ask GM Toast, have my permission.

That's because you were born to be slaved to death. You better study hard in lawyer class and try beat that part.

Yes, you can Hack/DDoS/Exploit/SCAM as long as you spend a lot of dirty money on this game, they will notice you.
    That's why some of us are still here. They don't have enough a proof to against me for sinning hack/ddos/exploit/abused power without spent my money on here. When I do, it's really different story. I can confirm it if you want to. They did ban me a few time indeed, because I stopped spent all my dirty money on this game a long ago.

You see that @KingxD? He have been damaged. I should expected that everyone already know who did it not redfox.
    @KingxD is our hostage now. The next person will be our best hostage soon. Then RedFox will be in our hand very soon. Just like we did to OGP and GC.

I think you would be interest in the interest point. It's right there. I don't wanna talk about it anymore unless you are one of us.

tamirtov, 271115 and Arschgeist like this.
  10. TheDL6Incident

TheDL6Incident Creator of Buki

bye have a beautiful time

Phawnix and HumoLoco like this.
  11. KingxD

KingxD Well-Known Member

Lol when a fan watches one of your videos and think they know your life. nt though.

12. DebacleRF

DebacleRF Member

k lmk when u make it to college at 35

HumoLoco likes this.
  13. KingxD

KingxD Well-Known Member

Lol, I am in university right now second year so yeah your making no sense at all. It must be fun to just grasp at straws thinking your making sense. Keep being a stan though.

@Autronix Seer seemed like a good guy from the times I played with em. He seemed to have spent a lot of money on the game to, how unfortunate.

14. DebacleRF

DebacleRF Member

I'm at uni studying african american history
    stfu random ik you'll amount to nothing

HumoLoco likes this.
  15. WhoYu

WhoYu Well-Known Member

So, Tell me Mr. Anarchist, What have you done in the real World for you to deserve the Title Anarchist?
    Also I am pretty sure your Grammar is trash, let me show you why.

I am an anarchist because I hate the System, simple as that. If you have no idea of what I'm talking about the System, then you were born to be slaved to death. I am pretty sure (to my) About my (advise) Advice, that you should retake English class. Or I can hire @LoliBot14 to shetting on your grammar. Because yours (were) Is too weak (to) against (me) Mine. Make a strong sentence that can hit me really hard.

Now I can begin to understand you, sir.
    I fixed it for you PutoLoco.

Gourdy is dead, who cares.
    Or back in Gourd Lake.
    You're just being a sour puss now.
    Account still banned, I'm still enjoying my cake.

[​IMG]

Back in the day, I didn't drop no where near 5k on my account and I was the King of Guild Wars.

NeoStrayFox likes this.
  16. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

I have nothing do with the real world, because I am still waiting for the Death come to my face so I can be happy to die with no regrets. I am atheist, yet I still believe in God. I still loathed to be exist in this dystopia world.
    You know. In fact, when you taking reading class, how do you pass them? I wondering? Ever you do chunking? If you cannot do chucking, then you have no rights to fix mine.

Gourdy make Rumble Fighter great again. Toast cannot. Shadow cannot. RedFox cannot. They are make Rumble Fighter cease to existence.

Unless if you want Rumble Fighter stay alive, so you should know who you are sided with.

Then some of us didn't get banned? Banned is only way to stop us to playing rumble fighter and watch rumble fighter turn into a black hole.

Like I said if you are one of us.

17. WhoYu

WhoYu Well-Known Member

Dude, just talk in your native language, so we can just Google Translate it to understand you better.

18. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

I can only speak English af.

19. TheDL6Incident

TheDL6Incident Creator of Buki

THAT'S TIME AND MONEY DOWN THE DRAIN IS THIS A JOKE COMMENT???

RumbleNomad likes this.
  20. DebacleRF

DebacleRF Member

i was pretending 2 be kingxd