Fisticuffs set Winners

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Harlot, Jun 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Harlot

Harlot New Member

1st winner just got chosen and his set and all the scroll and exo items on it are horrible. I have TWO Tongbeiquans non-resellable man. GMs plz pick someone that has a better scroll like D. Bringer, or Dowul, something better than Tongbeiquan. Also the guy who won is the same guy you ppl chose to win a free Lightning BFLE for participating in a past Fisticuffs. What the hell is going on man? No one is gona play your fisticuffs if you guys choose these trash sets

2. iHumza

iHumza Artist of Winter

Yeah, I won't lie, the skill items aren't the best. Maybe you should upvote my post :3
    [​IMG]

3. Harlot

Harlot New Member

Alright I got ya with the upvote. I don't buy rc, so if they choose a set that has a scroll that I have then something is wrong.

iHumza likes this.
  4. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Better than infinite 2kick resets during juggles?

5. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

Thank you for your criticism on the first week of player selection Fisticuffs.

We cannot select sets based on personal player interests. If there are items that you would like to obtain, I highly recommend you to submit a set in.

With that being said, you do not have to participate if you wish not to. There are also other prizes that you can choose from. Do note that by participating and playing with the GM, you already get a chance to obtain one of the rare scrolls for that week’s skill item raffle.

Tengu and Zeept like this.
  6. Leopage

Leopage Clean Up Crew

Thank you.I picked the items that I(Myself) though would fit the character I was going for . People keep blaming me for what I put in there but I only had fun making the set. Nothing serious. They don’t have to take a item off the set anyways. They can always take 50k or 3 Orichalons

7. WaffleDoItAll

WaffleDoItAll Member

Never though of it that way with the exo and srcoll and thanks for the idea fam.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.