SrS hard?

Discussion in 'Player to Player Support' started by Gawda, Jun 5, 2019.

1. Gawda

Gawda New Member

I have tried entering SrS red at HG5, but the mobs are blue? I thought we had the revamp when you grind mini bosses for exp, i don't even see the first 2 mini boss

2. KaMiguel

KaMiguel Active Member

Try to enter the dungeon with people who have done it before so they can give you pointers. If you really want to solo, here's a video from Eroine's game guide on the dungeon.

Dungeon Revamp: The School of Rising Sun Guide

HG5, unless you're high geared would not be able to solo SrS. Even if you can, it will be too slow, so it's still better to grind with friends or league mates..

3. Gawda

Gawda New Member

the problem right now is that i can't even enter the dungeon at HG5, is it a bug or do you have to be at a certain level to enter SrS revamped dungeon?

4. BirdbrainX

BirdbrainX Well-Known Member

There's has never been a level requirement to enter dungeons to my knowledge.

When people grind in red SRS, they do it with regular SRS passes. Are you by any chance using superior red passes?

5. Gawda

Gawda New Member

i see, clearing first 2 mini vs clearing entire dungeon, which is preferred?

6. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

Depends on your money. If you have enough passes and transporters you can level up pretty fast with killing first 2 mini bosses exiting and transporting again to dungeon entrance.
    I kill both bosses in about 35 sec. Then I transport to entrance. So I'd say I do 1 short run per minute. Which at IS 1 gives me at event + x7 card arround 0.24% / min

RingoChan likes this.
  7. Gawda

Gawda New Member

i see, thank you

8. BirdbrainX

Like Cytrix said, it's all about whether you can afford to blow gold on many stacks of red SRS passes.

I would say, the most time efficient way to level up pre-mid HI is to do fast runs on the first 2 mini bosses in red SRS. However the most passes efficient way to level up post-mid HI is to do full runs on all bosses in red SRS due to the diminishing returns of XP at higher levels.

9. Gawda

Gawda New Member

where should i grind after SrS bosses turn blue?

10. BirdbrainX

Let's not worry that far ahead.

After you are able to sustain a constant dedication to grind your way till SRS bosses turn dark blue to the point where they do not give you anymore XP, you can come back here to ask for the next grind spot.

ACAB1312 likes this.
  11. RingoChan

RingoChan Active Member

It only takes 2 weeks to go from Hg 5 to Is 1 if you grind srs bosses everyday, not just during x2 / x3 event.

The problem is not many players can afford to burn through srs passes, (and buying teleporters from IM shop).

Let's view the cost in 9d gold objectively:

1) Scenario one, I take ~30 seconds to light foot from srs exit to srs entrance, and do a full run in 6 minutes (in party).

That's 27.7 passes an hour, so I take 9.2 hours to use up a stack of srs red passes which cost 300 mil in hefei. Farming in Kunlun, I can quite confidently say that I can make that 300 mil in about 30 mins from selling blessings, and that's my 10 hr of play time per day.

2) Scenario two, Cytrix and BirdbrainX suggested killing 2 bosses, and Cytrix said 35 seconds to kill the first 2 bosses (which I agree, is the fastest leveling up method currently, until IS2 or IS3).

a: This is 35 seconds to use 3 passes, +30 seconds time to light foot to srs entrance.
    Run time = 65 seconds, that's 55.38 runs per hour or 166.15 passes used per hour.
    If you do this continuously for 9 hours that's about 1,495,38 passes or 1.759 billion gold used per 9 hrs of grinding srs per day.

b: 35 seconds to use 3 pass and 5 seconds if using courier teleport passes to get back to the entrance.
    Run time 35 seconds + teleport pass use ~ 5 seconds to load and click = 40 seconds, that's 90 runs per hour, or 270 passes used per hour.
    If you do this continuously for 9 hours, that's about 2,430 passes or 2.858 billion gold used per 9 hrs of grinding srs per day.

Bear in mind, it's one thing to sit in the first room of srs and leech exp till hg 9 and quite another to reach hg9 and buy lvl 2 (ghost blood) or 3 (dark ghost blood set) and farm srs party exp set to indi instead of shared.

You'd also want a cheap +13 or +14 wave (dead) weapon you can get anywhere from 1 bil to 2 bil these days. Repel weapons have been going almost double that, even dead, or find a nice player to help you find a cheaper weapon.

Clothing needs 24 orns + jade separators, if you do it cheaply using lvl 2 dark ghost blood + the 25 con defense orns at 15 mil each, that's about 100 mil per piece for 6 pieces + 24 * 15 mil = 960 mil.

So budget 1 bil for a cheap weapon, 1 bil for clothing, and another 9 bil or so for cheap decent relics (golden dragon bead, flag 1(chaos), blue dragon banner ex, goku1, fox1, etc...). But most people go for goku3, fox3 which is usually about 15 bil each.

So you see, even to gear up cheaply to where you can clear srs relatively quickly, it'll cost about 10 bil... but if you wanna get to where you can kill the first two bosses like Cytrix in 35 seconds, you'd end up spending a lot more. maybe 50 bil for 4 pieces of lvl 3 relics if you're lucky.

oh, and another 12-15 bil for new deco.

So, for a new player like you, Gawda, it's not as simple as buy passes and go farm exp in srs red. Without con orns and defense relics, the mobs will one-two shot you.

And without relics or a semi-decent weapon, your damage may be low.

bkptools likes this.
  12. Gawda

Gawda New Member

I see, thank you for taking the effort to tell me what I should be going for. I just want to have a plan in mind while im grinding so I'm not lost in the process. I read on the forum somewhere when srs bosses turn dark blue, the exp might not be as good as KL grind, just want to know when I should move on from SrS.

13. RingoChan

RingoChan Active Member

Some people leave srs at is 2, a few people stay till is 3

others leave as early as hi 12

In general,
    week days = Kunlun farming
    weekends = srs red

People say the x2/x3 drop rates may prevent the rare and valuable drops you really want, because more of the low value drops (like storm bead and blood essence) end up dropping instead and block rare items. I even go as far as to remove drop % from relics/inner clothing when in Kunlun.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2019
    pvtkourkoutas likes this.
  14. Gawda

Gawda New Member

i see, do premium ( old and new ) stack? like exp/kungfu

15. pvtkourkoutas

pvtkourkoutas Member

You cant stack them up.