Stop events. We were too tired. Please

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by tranvinhloc, May 24, 2019.

1. tranvinhloc

tranvinhloc New Member

As the title. GM has stopped these events. Our friends and gamers are locked because they buy things in Hefei. The game is getting more and more absent, people are locked up too much. We don't even dare to trade. This event is to attract players, but now you are chasing gamers away, the game is dead.

Junky91, black1205 and nguyendactam10 like this.
  2. nguyendactam10

nguyendactam10 New Member

I agree ur thread. We dont want this event.

Junky91 likes this.
  3. Stereotyped

Stereotyped Well-Known Member

Shut up

ACAB1312 likes this.
  4. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

then you people ought to make better friends.... who don't decide to break rules...

they clearly warned people.. but some people felt special and above the law..

Personally enjoying the event.. even though in my honest opinion its lukewarm..

bkptools and Tussaud like this.
  5. Stereotyped

Stereotyped Well-Known Member

The game died when I stopped playing. All you see now is the post-apocalyptic events which moaning won't stop.
    See you in Los Santos or Saint Denis. You better be friendly and loving though or you'll get exploded to sad angry little pieeces(ALL IN THE VIDEO GAMES CONCEPTS)))

6. bkptools

bkptools New Member

Fun part of these players (accounts) asking to stop event is they all joined this month

7. rielx

rielx New Member

A leaguemate of mine just got banned today for no apparent reason. One thing he did was obtain a piece of +2 scroll from his farmer account and transferred it to his nuker. Just one freaking account made ages ago. Ridiculous. As if a piece of +2 scroll is gonna break the economy. GM's please put a clear guideline or implementing rule and regulation about how you implement bans on people and not just randomly and subjectively striking the hammer. I am starting to loose hope in this server. Could this be tell tale signs that Awaken is closing down?