Crimson Treasure Chest!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Southsun, Apr 23, 2019.

1. Whibbs

Whibbs New Member

Uhhhhh lol, did you read?
    When you guys rolled back the rewards (hence removing the original 200 and 250 hour rewards and replacing them with what was the 350 and 500 hour rewards, or whatever they were) the thing claimed that I already received the 200 and 250 hour rewards. Ok, well the ones that I already received were the OLD REWARDS, since the 350 and 500 hour rewards got moved back to replace the 200 and 250 hour rewards, it completely messed it all up.

Let me repeat.

I received the OLD 200 AND 250 rewards, I did NOT receive the OLD 500 reward because of the removal of the original 200 and 250 rewards having placed the later ones in their place. I don't know how to explain it any better than that lmao. SO, when the rewards got rolled back, it claimed that I already received the old 500 reward as if it was the old 250 reward. Man, I feel like I'm talking myself in circles at this point.

Anyway, I got my 250 hour reward (the old 500 hour one). So it doesn't even really matter at this point. Still got screwed on it though

2. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

By this point, you have received the 3 3rd Anniversary Gold Coins, a 3rd Anniversary Special Box Gold, 3 Blue Dragon's Treasure Boxes, AND a Crimson Treasure Chest for this month. Are you missing anything?

Last edited: Apr 26, 2019
  3. Whibbs

Whibbs New Member

Not anymore -_-

4. pvtkourkoutas

pvtkourkoutas Member

It is your fault, so you are responsible to figure out how math and logic works there... (!!!)

5. Yacha

Yacha Well-Known Member

They have the same problem and yet they don't. They don't have the community problem since we know it's accumulated.

6. BirdbrainX

BirdbrainX Well-Known Member

Thanks. I've submitted a ticket with the required screenshots, and have received my reward.