Expert or Crybaby? you decide

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Exodus13, Apr 22, 2019.

?

EXPERT or CRYBABY?

1. Expert

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  2. Crybaby

8 vote(s)
    88.9%
  1. Exodus13

Exodus13 Member

I have observed this guy Herculessun complain, complain, complain saying some in the other faction that is winning that the players are hacking. In a previous war he claimed it was Fujins. This one it was Jins. Basically whoever is winning other than Guans, those players according to him are hacking. Notice in this pic he is the only one saying anything throughout the whole chat in war. No one else in Guan faction in this war said anything but him.
    You be the judge EXPERT or CRYBABY????

Attached Files:

2. Morondo

Morondo New Member

Actually I did catch in this same war a Jin hacker with the Wang tag. You can't tell me he's not hacking because he was Inside the gate before the war even started. I have posted pictures to PROVE it. So, I will for sure BACK up Herculessun on this. It's not matter of who's winning war. Its a matter of getting PROOF and i have it.

khuromkong likes this.
  3. Ovkara

Ovkara Member

the gate thing seems more of a glitch, when he got through to us I tried a bit and same with another fujin, was able to clip through the bars enough to get through and past that everything went screwy in the middle, once back through it was fine again

Angoose likes this.
  4. Morondo

Morondo New Member

Doubtful cause he was all the way through it. Sorry but I don't believe it for one second.

5. Ovkara

Ovkara Member

same with one of our fujins, he just jumped back through to our side instead of roaming. its not unheard of before.

6. Angoose

Angoose New Member

THANK YOU

7. Ovkara

Ovkara Member

also pretty sure herc is just mad because he bought a set from one of the OG guans and cant kill people like gab bans harry and zdemon lol.

considering herc himself has swung at me 25 times, and crit me 25 times in a war. he just doesnt know what its like to fight people who have better sets then he does

8. Exodus13

Exodus13 Member

I think you need to look at the picture again because he was not talking about some one coming through the gate before it came down. He was complaining about not being able to kill a Jin because he claim they was using crit and crit defense hacks. Not once does he mention anything about the gate.

9. Ovkara

Ovkara Member

oh I was ignoring that because I think herc is full of himself lol

Exodus13 likes this.
  10. JNasty

JNasty New Member

Alright so ima lay this whole debate to rest. I’m 0ptimusPrim3 aka OP in the picture. Just because little buddy came in and RWT for a set he didn’t make and got a bunch of good items doesn’t make him invincible. Buddy runs around on a crit mount thinking that he’s gonna get through 114k hp in war every crit? Nah. He got a problem with me tell him to take it up with me if he wants to accuse me of crit hacking lmao. GMs can check my account all they want. He’s simply just butthurt because he paid out the **** in cash for a set that simply isn’t enough to take me out as much as he likes. Poor little crybaby needs to **** it up and improve otherwise I’m just gonna keep wiping the floor with him in war.

Exodus13 likes this.
  11. Exodus13

Exodus13 Member

True, I just find it funny that when Guans win war he don't say nothing not a word. But if Guans lose then which ever faction Fujins or Jins that won war first thing he says oh so and so was using hacks cause he couldn't kill them or he kept getting killed. Either way he got something to say when Guans lose.

12. Ovkara

Ovkara Member

yeah I just chalk it up to him buying his set and crying when he loses

13. Emporioz

Emporioz Active Member

git gud

14. Exodus13

Exodus13 Member

Today's war Guans win not a word from Herculessun saying anyone from the other factions hacking or cheating. So it's clear to me that when Guans win no one in the other factions are hacking but when Guans lose which ever the other faction is winning someone was hacking according to Herculessun. Look at both pics it's clear as day.

Attached Files:

15. xDamaa

xDamaa New Member

your sir are dumb.... he didnt say a faction is hacking he said a certian player is hacking you guys just get dumber and dumber.

16. Exodus13

Exodus13 Member

Learn to read dumb*** b4 you try to put someone on blast next time. (Quote from my original statement (which ever the other faction is winning {someone} was hacking according to Herculessun. Clearly you didn't read everything.

17. xDamaa

xDamaa New Member

you act like he talks about other "factions" he talkin about 1 certian jin....

18. Exodus13

Exodus13 Member

You still can't read. I said which ever faction wins fujin or jin he claims some one in that faction was hacking. I never said he was talking about a whole faction. Again I say learn to read it's very simple to understand even for you.

19. Exodus13

Exodus13 Member

Frankly I am done with this post I proved my point any other comments are just opinions, and you know what they say about opinions. (Opinions are like ***holes, everybody has one. Thank you all who voted. :)

20. Fleshmonkey

Fleshmonkey Well-Known Member

Finally some drama.