Ck role - questions

Discussion in 'Player to Player Support' started by SkinHead, Feb 12, 2019.

Tags:
?

Ck hyb or nuker

1. Nuker

12 vote(s)
    57.1%
  2. Ck hyb

9 vote(s)
    42.9%
  1. SkinHead

SkinHead New Member

Heya, finally when i have bit of gear i'd like to start a ck char. Which is better - nuker or ck hyb? I tried to find indepth guide for nuker after revamp but to my knowledge there isnt one. I'd also love a guide stat and skills wise - what abilities to use, what to ignore etc Also, is this graph still correct ?

Attached Files:

2. JensenR

JensenR New Member

Although I voted for Nuker , but I would like to say that this is your personal choice , because both of class has strength and weakness bro :D
    With a equal comparison (Items , level gap , elixirs and pills ) , this would be my personal opinions :
    - The damage gap between Nuker and CK Hybrid is not really matter because WISDOM isn't provide a really significant amount of CK damage , I saw that players usually add WISDOM enough to use Bracers , and gain damage through Bracer , not WISDOM . As you know , the thing that really matter is CRITICAL RATE AND CRITICAL DAMAGE :D
    - If you choose Nuker , you will get a Stun skill at HG1 , meanwhile that will be a Silence skill with CK Hybrid . I mean , Stun is a statement that effect on everthings and every classes on both Physical or CK players , meanwhile Silence is only effect on CK players that prevent them from using Nuke skill .
    - If you choose Nuker , you will have some shield that absorb a very significant amount of damage , and still become harder to die , meanwhile CK Hyb have a skill that allow you to cancel a Buff state of enemy , a skill that allow you to avoid 1 status of enemy that inside crowded traps , but the range to cast is terrible 2m :D that mean you have to get really close to that target while you dont know how many traps on the way to get closer to that target , useless right :D . And another skill that reflect an affect of traps , REALLY REDFOX ??? You would agree with me that the only buff that really worth to use of CK Hyb is that the reflect damage buff
    - Nukers have a shield that absorb X% of received damage , CK Hybs have 1 shield that reflect damage . If you choose Nuker , at least you have a shield that make you become harder to die , Or if you are enough confident about your HP amount to deal with others guys damage , you might try CK hyb , the reflection is still cool , but both sides will take damage . I think unless you want to build a set that bined with reflect ornaments , you should choose Nuker :D
    Those are reason why my choice was Nuker , but hey bro , that is my personal opinion right :D How about trying both classes and feel their own sweety :D

Last edited: Feb 12, 2019
    SkinHead and krokzilla1122 like this.
  3. krokzilla1122

krokzilla1122 Member

Awesome statement, what about abilities, what should i focus on? How is nuker on pve?

SkinHead likes this.
  4. JensenR

JensenR New Member

As for abilities : Bracer for PVP , so Wisdom enough to use Bracer , max Dexterity , the rest to Constitution , if you feel that your HP is a bit low , than give a bit more points to Cons . Try to get some constitution ornament and bine them to the set , it would help you get more HP , we all know that Nuker HP rate is the lowest of all class :D
    PvE Nuker could use Physical weapons like Spear , Polearm , Sword and Sabre and use Basic Active skill learnt at Bamboo village to grind because it cost only 2 VE / hit . Dont worry about the rabitly decrease of weapon's durability because of the lacking of strength to use them , we can repair them.
    If you can afford some HP leech ornaments , that would be great . Or you can get HP leech from relics , like Bead of Frost full moon , Beads of Phoenix , Beads of Blue Dragon (a bit expensive !^^), some set's Hat or Set stats .
    You can get VE leech by set stats like this set's stats (this is just an example) : upload_2019-2-12_18-37-29.png
    This image is of a low level set . The leech rate will be higher base on the level of set ,[​IMG]
    But the level gap between sets is too big , so I still advise that you should invest a bit to get Bead of frost full moon to ensure the leech rate :D :
    upload_2019-2-12_18-41-30.png
    Or you can get bead of frost which is a bit cheaper :
    upload_2019-2-12_18-41-2.png
    But leech rate is still base on your amount of damage , so try to get a good weapon ( +12 +13 or above ) so the damage would be big enough to make the leech rate become significant . Although the leech rate is low , but at least it could keep you alive because monsters in game always gangbang us :D never let you hit one of them alone
    You know , this is not a private server , so everything has their own price , and PURE GRIND always the worst and the slowest way to get those items :D

Attached Files:

SkinHead likes this.
  5. krokzilla1122

krokzilla1122 Member

Gotcha, what about kung fu, what nukes are good what are bad ?

SkinHead likes this.
  6. krokzilla1122

krokzilla1122 Member

Also, weapon ornies, just crit? I use the cof ones for my Healer. Anything like that for them?

SkinHead likes this.
  7. SkinHead

SkinHead New Member

Haha, looks like im not the only one interested in ck? Awesome questions, would love to see these anserws

krokzilla1122 likes this.
  8. JensenR

JensenR New Member

Yes bro , The weapon which you use to pvp must be bined with Critical Rate increase Nugget .
    It because Critical Rate is the most important index in this game 9Dragons . No matter how High your HP is , or how high your Defense is , if your Critical rate is lower than your opponent's , you can not cause any critical hit , and your opponent will be the one who cause all critical hit . The bigger gap of Critical rate between you and enemy is , the more often the one has higher critical rate will make critical hits , and please noticed that Critical damage is way bigger than normal damage with the support from relics and other items . So critical rate is like a SPEAR - SHIELD index :D help your hit become harder and help you to not receiving critical hit , same affect like Critical Dodge rate , i don't know why but it is like that :D
    Normally , That rule happen at CK vs CK and Physic vs Physic for 100% sure .
    But when CK vs Physic , if the level gap and critical rate gap are not too big , they both will hit the enemy easily , I don't know why but it always happen that way
    You can watch this Video of Ozbud . First video show is his gears so far

You can see that most of his gear has the extend option are not Critical rate increase , and his main weapon is bined with Physical Balance nugget , The game index said that The Balance make the damage to move to the maximum zone which possibly become critical damage , but that amount of balance can not stand with true critical rate , 4x 6% balance is way too bad with even 1300/10000 (13%) critical rate increase nugget , and as we know the highest critical rate nugget now is 2000/10000 (20%) , and that make the Balance both CK and Physical become garbage :D His critical rate is 536% :D
    And that's how the second video happened

He lost a CK player . Not because he is a bad player . It's because his enemy is possibly has the higher Critical rate than him , that was shown by the damage of Ozbud was the normal damage , not the Critical , that means the opponent has the higher critical rate as the rule above :D .Ozbud's set is Lvl 3 Blood sorcerer set which add 2k5 crit from the pant and 2k5 crit of set stats , but his relics is mainly add damage and lack of critical rate , and his sword is not bined with critical nugget . On the other hand to the other guy , I think his set is not lvl3 sorcerer , but it's +7 additional stats could be +1k crit each part of set , and his hat is SRS hat which add crit rate . His relics might be worse , dont have 2 Beads of Silver tiger which provide an enomous amount of critical rate (4k + 6k5) , dont have full 5 beads , dont have level 3 Kunlun relics , but may be they have Critical rate increase and all the combination make his critical rate alot more than Ozbud's , so that it make Ozbud's enemy become more deadly than him.
    If you look carefully to the other guy , you can see that he used +17 bracer , and he is A[Ultima] - top 78 of Tao so far :D , that a tough guy bro . That's enough to show us that his gears and must be the same quality or even better than Ozbud's . The first hit he took 9k from Ozbud , and the second was 19k , that shown us that Ozbud's Critical rate is way too low and alot lower than A[Ultima]'s . 536% critical rate is still a low amount for pvp right :D

Last edited: Feb 17, 2019
    krokzilla1122 likes this.
  9. krokzilla1122

krokzilla1122 Member

I love how indepth You go, for someone Who is still New i really really apriciate this. My char is rl 9 but he already has nuker role. Should i just go melee until SM?

10. SkinHead

SkinHead New Member

Damn, so inspired to get on with a ck char. Still, question about the nukes, which ones do i use and what nukes i avoid? Same for buffs

11. JensenR

JensenR New Member

Nukes for CK at level HG1 or higher could be arranged like this - for HIT AND RUN :D :
    upload_2019-2-12_21-16-38.png
    You can get a Kylin weapon to get kylin skill at the button CTRL2 , CTRL5 is used for grinding - spear skill . This is my arrangment for Nuker skill :D , I'm used to it
    Skill's info :
    Tab1 :
    1.Decrease movement speed
    2.Paralize the target
    3.increase critical rate
    4.decrease your skill cooldown
    5.cause area damage and decrease enemy all attributes
    6.cause area damage and bleeding
    7.cause area damage
    8.cause damage and increase crit damage . I put it at the 8 button because the it's hit range is only 10m , while other skills has the hit range that out of 15m , that is far enough to hit and run.
    Ctrl1.Stun the target
    Ctrl2.Stun the target
    Ctrl3.cause damage
    Ctrl4.cause damage and silence the target
    I usually combine (1 to 5) + (Ctr1 to Ctrl4) because they are in my left hand's handdling area :D

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 12, 2019
  12. SkinHead

SkinHead New Member

So there is no grinding with ck? Only pvp with ck?

13. JensenR

JensenR New Member

We usually use active skill to grind because
    1. the attack speed is higher than nukes
    2. if you are paralized by some mobs or bosses when you are attacking it by active skill , you will keep attack it continuously as long as you dont press any other buttons during the paralizing . That's not happen with nukes :D You know I mean :D
    3. because active skill is automatically active so you just have to activate the active skill , hit it the first hit than it will keep continue to hit the target , as long as the target still in your attack range.
    4. active skill dont have cooldown time like nukes , I think this is the best reason why using active skill for grinding :D

14. SkinHead

SkinHead New Member

How is the dmg compared to ck and compared to melee? From which LVL should i use active?

15. JensenR

JensenR New Member

How is the dmg compared to ck and compared to melee? :
    As for melee - physical player like warriors , strategists and melee hybrid their build for pvp and pve would be : max dexterity , enough strength to use melee weapon , the rest are to constitution for HP . We can see that their physical damage is definitely higher than a CK's physical damage . Not only that , Item refining system make us to choice Melee or CK option to refine the set , that mean it make affects on physical and CK damage .

From which LVL should i use active?
    Physical characters use active skill for all the time bro :D . Some reasons are :
    1.At low lvls , when VE amount is too low for smashings , active cost the lowest VE
    2.CK need an active skill to grind . Even at high lvl ( I mean really high , atleast to do Dungeons ) , The posibility that a CK is able to stand till the end of the Dungeon using nukes is really not high because those mobs and bosses are really tough and cause alot of nagative statements and always gangbang , so they still need a melee weapon fo leeching :D
    3.Active skill still activate when you are paralized as long as the target still in the range of 2m - the max range of active skill.
    4.Although the base damage of active skill always lower than smashing , finishing skills , but we can see a feature of skills is that
    - Active is automatically active , so the damage is keep caused through time automatically
    - Smashing and finishing has delay time , and the thing you can do when you used all smashing on an ememy is that let the active skill to automatically hit the target and wait till the next turn of smashings
    That doesn't mean active skills are weak , the attack speed make active more dangerous than smashing bro
    But we still use active as the secondary skill that used after all smashing had been used , because smashing cause nagative statements : slow , cancel skills , decrease defense , increased crit rate , increase crit damage ...

16. SkinHead

SkinHead New Member

What about dungeons when leveling? For example GCM? Wouldn't i choose CK instead of melee for safety?

17. SkinHead

SkinHead New Member

So PvE wise ck hyb would be better? Does hyb have instant cast nukes ?

18. JensenR

JensenR New Member

You can bro , As I said , as long as your gears are good enough to stand in Dungeon , you can choose any class you want , like this guy MannyV :

at 132 level , a Nuker like him did really fine at Dungeon , but look at his gears at 1:30 of the video bro , that's what I call good enough to deal with grinding. His damage is good at that low level , relics is very ok , set is good enough , very good bracers :D.
    But hey , that's not the only Dungeon of this game right , we are heading to things like Kylin Dungeon , Potala palace , Kunlun bosses , like Ozbud as a solo warrior used purple pass :

and this other guy :

and like this too :

you can see that mobs and bosses like that is really tough even with a pretty fine platoon , not to say that they were solo :D
    CK hybrid would be better than Nuker , because the HP rate / point of CK Hyb is higher than Nuker , means CK Hyb basically has the higher amount of HP than Nuker , but they dont have VE shield , only reflecting shield.
    And CK Hybrid has their own active skill right , like this one of Brotherhood of Thieves :
    upload_2019-2-13_10-28-35.png
    The damage is fundamentally higher than Nuker's basic active skill (Nuker doesn't have any active skill so they must learn at the clan master or at Bamboo village)
    upload_2019-2-13_10-37-31.png
    so it would be a little bit easier to breath with CK Hyb for grinding . But that's doesn't mean using CK hybrid to grind is good , or even better than Strategist or Warrior , because those classes now are really Tanky , you know I mean

SkinHead likes this.
  19. SkinHead

SkinHead New Member

Tested out my dmg on rl10 nuker, just hitting melee with bracers was faster (1hit kills) than casting, which is something i don't really like because i would preffer a full ck experiance, but i guess it's not really possible but still, 1hit kills are still fine for map grind anyway Gear sofar - GCM basic deco, flag rising bead, full moon thing boffm or whats it called, and all plates except Icy. I am still looking for blue banner. Found some +10 PSH bracers for 5kk būt i'll find something better.

20. JensenR

JensenR New Member

RL10 ? You mean Rising light 10 level 58 right , mobs at that level is still really weak and easily be one-shoted by player that equipped with nice gears like you . Even up to the threshold of Disolved Body 12 lvl 204 , or even Immortal 12 lvl 216 at Tibet , those mobs will be called that worth us to cope with , because with gears like yours now , I believe that you can get a Blood Sorcerer Bracers , a better set like North Icy or SRS at that time , than it just a horror movie , several hits / mob :D
    Not to say that , not everyone can get a really fine amount of gear like yours . 5 plates , Bead of frost full moon and some other stuff are really expensive for someone bro :D
    If anyone can get good stuffs like you , than my opinion for CK or physical class will be extremly simple :
    Try to get critical rate (of course is for pvp :D) and physical / CK attack rating as high as possible , than HP , Phy / CK defense , dodge and Movement speed