Guild Issues

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by [GM]Shadow, Jan 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Akame

Akame Member

Im stuck in my alt guild Blacked and cant join my main guild FA can you guys forcibly disband Blacked? and let me in FA it says im the GM of Fa but im not in it

2. [GM]Shadow

[GM]Shadow RedFox Games Staff Member

You told me. As Toast said, we disabled a few things, so give it some time. Just be patient, please :)

ModSlayer likes this.
  3. Rinnegan

Rinnegan Guild War Master, Scroll Masters Champion

lolmindgames still unusable, as the Guild Master has been inactive for half a year, and the vice I promoted upon leaving (Unsends) was glitched back to member. So the guild is sitting with pretty much, all members.

lolmindgames likes this.
  4. Voxis

Voxis New Member

IGN: Trip
    Guild: Authentic

Guild still missing, help would be welcome.

5. Akame

Akame Member

Hopefully you guys can enable disbanding/transferring ownership today ive been out my guild for almost four days now :( my guild misses me

6. [GM]Shadow

So our devs are looking into your guild in particular since it's the only one (along with FallenAngels) experiencing this weird kick and reset issue. I don't know when they'll be done looking into it, but just give us some time.

ModSlayer and lolmindgames like this.
  7. [GM]Shadow

You mentioned that it's still missing, but I don't think you've ever reported it to us in the tickets or the forums. Lemme know when you saw that the guild was missing. Also, I'll add your guild to the list.

ModSlayer likes this.
  8. [GM]Shadow

Hopefully, but I can't do much for you except tell you to wait a bit more. Sorry mate.

ModSlayer likes this.
  9. Exocore

Exocore Well-Known Member

I lost control of my guild ‘Holy’ over a year ago. It’s currently on private or has been disbanded. If you could please give Guild Master to IGN ‘Default’ I would greatly appreciate it, chief!

10. [GM]Shadow

Okay so guys, this whole issue with players randomly getting added to your guild:
    1. Has it been happening since December 23 (when this whole issue began)?
    2. Is it frequently happening?
    3. If you know anything, please send us a ticket about it at length.

I need to know more information from the players that have had their guild randomly kicked and glitched.

Thanks <3

ModSlayer likes this.
  11. Pasha

Pasha Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure that you can delete some1s guild . And I'm 90% sure who is able to do that and almost 100% sure he is gonna do that on your guild event af cuz he wants this game to die . I thought he was jking but guess not .
    #NoSnitching

12. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

If your guild was disbanded over a year ago, I don't believe it is recoverable.

How did you "lose control" of the guild?

13. Akame

Akame Member

1. It started last month
    2. It's usually the same players being kicked it happens pretty often
    3. It is 100% a exploit because our guild message was "get hacked l0l" when we got our guild back

14. [GM]Shadow

Snitching for a good cause isn't snitching. It's doing the right thing. So just tell our team privately with a ticket.

ModSlayer likes this.
  15. [GM]Shadow

For number 3, all i have to say is "......." cuz dang, okay well we'll see what we can do. Thanks for that info man!

ModSlayer likes this.
  16. lolmindgames

lolmindgames New Member

1. Around that time. When it began, our old co-leader ralphjos, was rumored to have kicked all members and then left. I believe that he was framed, as knowing him for many years he would not do such a thing, inactive or not. I believe the reason was that due to him being framed, removing him would also remove his last login date which we would see in the member list.

2. I believe it is arbitrary, as it is a player's doing. My assumption is that since it is 'unnatural' for a player to be manipulating with such things, it perhaps, caused some side effects to occur, such as glitches that were unintended by the player. Therefore I believe it's mixed with player means, and errors. However, this doesn't mean that it couldn't be ALL the suspects doing.

3. The guild page seems to run off a browser/web page system to work, perhaps the suspect took advantage of this. (I am not too knowledgable on this topic)

I hope to see lolmindgames functioning shortly, as we wish to participate in the current/upcoming tournaments. :cool:

17. [GM]Toast

[GM]Toast RedFox Games Staff Member

After further investigation we have found out that this is a player abusing an exploit or hack. Any users caught associating with this specific user may receive a ban. If someone is offering you something that typically cannot happen in game, do not associate with them.

Furthermore, if you're caught account sharing with this person, your account may be subject to account glitches such as black screen and unable to gain EXP or carats. Your account may be banned as well.

We will continue to do our best to fix this issue.

18. [GM]Shadow

Hmmm thats not caused by this issue, so I can't help you on that one dawg

ModSlayer and Exocore like this.
  19. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

That's why i were testing yall. When yall tell me no. I trust yall the more. now yall fell in trap? nice.

20. Exocore

Exocore Well-Known Member

:( RIP in peace :(

The account that was Guild Master was banned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.