What is the point of keeping this game alive? Real talk. - KD

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pajama, Jan 18, 2019.

1. Pajama

Pajama New Member

I'll keep it short and simple.

- No players, because no advertisements, because not creative enough to come up with an AD worthy enough to attract players.
    - If you're too good you get ddos'd. If someone doesn't like your exo, ddos'd. If someone doesn't like the fact that you were even able to log into this game, ddos'd.
    - Guild Wars are non-existent at this point because everyone's scared because the majority of players now are snowflake NHAA'ers who couldn't last a round in a decent Guild War. (also the current gw event literally makes no sense)
    - There are glitches that have been here SINCE 2007 HAVE STILL NOT YET BEEN FIXED (WTF?)
    - Most of the new scrolls have recycled moves from previous scrolls, is it really that hard to flail around like a broken-legged ****-roached and come up with new moves? Jesus.
    - Things that should have BEEN done like removing useless game modes no one plays (potion battle *cough cough*)
    - Stage releases should be a lot more frequent.
    - Someone told me RedFox is looking for a new game mode? FIX THE ISSUES THE GAME HAS FIRST, WTF?
    - The coders/programmers of this game have to be amongst the laziest in the gaming industry, for christs sake the game has been broken since 2007.

TL:DR: It isn't that long, read it.

/inb4 "tHiS thREad has BeEN made BEF0R3" I don't surf these forums ever since this game left a bad taste in my mouth, my brother plays and I often talk to him how crap this game is being ran.

the ONLY way this game can be revived to it's former glory, is to sell it to a company who's willing to revitalize it's woes and completely revamp the game (which I assume is virtually impossible, I have no idea who would buy this game in it's current state).

Really, RedFox, at this point you're just milking the last bit the game has left when you guys should really shut it down, take a break, and go back to the drawing board.

I'm actually sad people still spend money this game.

p.s. i'm not KD I lied, shout out to the legend tho.

Sleepaholic and WhoYu like this.
  2. Pasha

Pasha Well-Known Member

I've not read even 1 word from that post , but who is KD ?

TehDarkSide likes this.
  3. Pajama

Pajama New Member

If you don't know who KDStylez is you are what's wrong with current RF, random.

4. Pasha

Pasha Well-Known Member

Oh that kid who posted his azz vid claiming that he is good . No wonder why I forgot his name lol . If you call him a legend than you gotta be even worse than he is xD but all good ,you still got time I guess

Tabofren likes this.
  5. SkitRf

SkitRf Active Member

Just out of curiosity what glitches are you talking about. The glitches I’m thinking of are fine and actually make the game fun

6. WhoYu

WhoYu Well-Known Member

Facts
    Theres a couple of glitches which are still pretty annoying. Mostly involving grabs like magnets, and fake outs.

The whole full screen resolution crap which is bugged for me and im force to play window mode.

How about getting DC for looking at your inventory while someone starts the game.

People can obviously still glitch in to places. Which I dont mind unless they are wasting time.

Some exos are still bugged and were never fix like Taurus Grab. Also Air Grabbing but this one might as well be part of the rf mechanics at this point.

I know some bugs on some stages that were never fix or people just didnt care for it.

Also, I Agree with the Guild war event settings. Why the EF U SEE KAY are you guys calling it a guild war when its just regular Team Deathmatch? A guild war would mean that THE TWO GUILD WHO MADE IT TO THE TOP BATTLE TO SEE WHO'S BETTER. Picking the random 6 top LP earners to a 3v3 is just Rank Deathmatch....not a real guild war.

#2019RedFoxNotMyGamePublisher.
    #August072019LastDayOfRF
    #Letitdie
    #ErzaSaidLetItGo

Edit: Also is not like new glitches and bugs dont be poping up every other day

Last edited: Jan 18, 2019
    HumoLoco likes this.
  7. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Yea we were planned to let it die. Til a few of them need to quit forum then I will. Even there's another era soon.

8. SkitRf

SkitRf Active Member

I honestly don’t mind air grab, mags and fake outs the rest of the glitches I can agree on though those are annoying. Also that glitch when ur loading in training and u end up in someone’s room that’s annoying

9. lll111123

lll111123 Well-Known Member

What’s the point? This game is like a runescape. People grow up playing this. You can quit and **** but you’ll always find yourself back in this game 1 day

RGMBu, irina and lilc2819 like this.
  10. [GM]Toast

[GM]Toast RedFox Games Staff Member

Thanks for your criticism. We are doing everything we can as a publisher to make your experience more enjoyable, but some bugs and exploits are completely out of our control. We do report them as soon as we see them, but there's only so much we can do development side.

As for guild battles, guild battles have always been team battles. If there's any way you want to see it improved, please let us know. We always try to make player suggestions happen.

irina likes this.
  11. lll111123

LOL find me one new player

Zasty2 likes this.
  12. lll111123

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL I swear these old gens play to call people new gen

Zasty2 likes this.
  13. Arschgeist

Arschgeist Well-Known Member

I like fighting games but this game gives me a whole different rush. If there was another game like RF I'd be playing it right now.
    (plus i like to dress-up my characters in any game)

irina and oTedd like this.
  14. Arschgeist

Arschgeist Well-Known Member

I downloaded this game cuz I saw ads for it on webcomic sites back in 2008.
    It's the 1 and only time I ever clicked on an Ad on my own volition.

I still see Runescape ads everywhere and I've never even played it, and apparently they have a giant playerbase.

This game has 0 advertising.
    ([GM]Toast hit me up if you need a MoGraph Designer for Marketing)

Last edited: Jan 19, 2019
  15. oTedd

oTedd Member

The customization and ability to pick your own fighting style and amount of variety is what got me hooked on RF. So this is relatable af.

As for the main thread creator's question, "Why keep the game alive", Because RF is fun to play, and it's extremely unique. That's sort of a silly question, Yes it has glitches, Yes it has bugs, but after playing for 10 yrs it's what makes the game fun. Getting magnetted in a completely bullsh*t way is what makes me and my friends laugh like chimps in discord calls. RF like many games is something you can play for an hour or two and have a blast but after too long it does get to you and sucks the fun right out of the game, so the best way to enjoy RF is to log on for a few hours a day or week to play with specific friends.
    Also, I don't get what the point of giving Redfox and it's employees a hard time is such a fetish. They've made if abundantly clear a ton of times that they don't really have much say in what NimoniX implements or doesn't. They just host events and shoot ideas/suggestions up to them and see if they agree to do them. Redfox is clearly doing the best they can, I agree the criticism is justifiable in some ways but at the very least make it constructive and less bashful.
    TL;DR Instead of hanging out in a games forum to try and discourage people from PLAYING, Just log off yourself and find something else to occupy yourself with.

irina likes this.
  16. MeiTerumi

MeiTerumi New Member

IKR if you don't like the game just quit for yourself. But I think this game have the potential to be better! I have some suggestion to improve the game like: should delete some unused channel and in store make 40% carats, 40% RC, 10% medal and 10% boxes items! Need to clean up inactive account that haven't log in for years. Reorganize RF to attract more new player. Also Thank You Red fox and [GM]Toast trying their best for RF!

irina likes this.
  17. MeiTerumi

MeiTerumi New Member

We don't need to delete any game modes just improve it or combine it into something better like guild war or some others mode get medal instead.

18. UsagiHyuga

UsagiHyuga New Member

Please bring back the channel by letting the player in their rank channel when they log on! Also lock the NA free and EU free from each other so we could play in the rank channel together! Precision it's for other than NA or EU players!

19. Sleepaholic

Sleepaholic World Record (Al Hata), Clean Up Crew

20. Maomi

Maomi Clean Up Crew

That's nice son, now go make me a sandwich. I don't know why people are still making these threads, this isn't anything new.