Gameguard error

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shadowpalms, Dec 29, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shadowpalms

shadowpalms Member

is anyone experiencing this right now? This pop up showed up right after being booted off the game once, like This is too random for RF

2. shadowpalms

shadowpalms Member

3. [GM]Shadow

[GM]Shadow RedFox Games Staff Member

Hey man, usually sending in a support ticket helps. :)

4. shadowpalms

shadowpalms Member

https://imgur.com/a/HBWPrmi
    I did already this thread was after I sent it in; just wanted other's opinion

5. doston8

doston8 Well-Known Member

1.) Ctrl + Alt + Delete, -> gives you task manager -> go to processes tab and see if RF is already running, if it is, right click it and close it.
    2.) Turn off your firewall or allow it to accept rumble fighters gameguard, .exe, everything rf related.
    3.) If you know what you are doing, close all programs in processes tab that may be running in the background. A lot of the times some of the sht on there does nothing but slow your computer down and cause issues with other programs. Sometimes they are straight up novice viruses that make your internet slow and sht too. But yeah, worst case scenario you accidently close out a program that allows your computer to run and so you move on to Step 4 by default. Trial and Error if you dont know what you are doing, Perks if you do know what you are doing faktz :>
    4.) Restart your computer

6. shadowpalms

shadowpalms Member

How do i turn off a firewall, i dont even know if i have one tbh. This never happened

7. doston8

doston8 Well-Known Member

if you go to the bottom near where the date and time is at there should be some arrows or something that you can click that'll show additional icons. Right click the firewall one and see if you can close it that way, if not see what the firewalls name is and go back to task manager -> processes and just close all processes with the firewalls name by right clicking it and ending it manually.
    Turn it back on after you are done playing RF, personally though i dont think they actually work with protecting from viruses... I haven't had it in 10 years and only got 1 virus that was easily deletable through safe mode status so I mean... (This laptop is 2008 btw if that matters at all) faktz.

8. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

Any background programs that you have open? This includes on startup processes.

9. shadowpalms

shadowpalms Member

don't think so, I"ve been playing rumble figher under this host with no programs running in the background since april 2017 . so you saying im the only one experiencing this right now? nobody?

10. Starberry

Installed anything new from your absence?

11. shadowpalms

shadowpalms Member

No! And i already uninstalled and reinstalled the program from the Steam Application and that didnt even work

12. shadowpalms

shadowpalms Member

[FIXED]

I don't know what happened but I restarted the computer while disconnecting the wi-fi and that seemed to have worked. I googled "Gameguard Initialization Fail (114) and I read "Maybe the gameguard didn't shut down properly when rumble fighter dced"

13. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Uninstall your Rumble Fighter is the biggest helpful af. I dont care if it was fixed, they will haunt you down.

14. Starberry

Let us know if the issue comes up again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.