Gemstone Generator for carats in store

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by wolfierapssss, Dec 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wolfierapssss

wolfierapssss New Member

So i came back to this game not too long ago(Last i played was in OGP), and i recently found out these items. my friend told me about how it works and i just have a couple of questions to ask you guys regarding the gemstone generator (carat one)

- is it possible to get a A or B gemstone from the carat gemstone generator?
    - Is it possible to get a A or B gemstone from mixing/combining 2 C/D gemstones?
    - How many gemstones can fit into one avalon?
    - How do you take gemstones out of an avalon?

Thanks!

2. Hercule

Hercule Well-Known Member

check the manual

nah im joking

- no you can only get C's and D's from that
    - afaik its very much luck based but you can combine two C's for a B and two B's for an A
    - uh like 10? 12?
    - you can overwrite them with another gemstone or you can extract them for reuse with an extraction scroll

3. doston8

doston8 Well-Known Member

Carat gemstone gives C/D
    You can combine C's to get B's and B's to get A's
    10 for free 15 max with slot expansion after the 10th slot is unlocked (takes a loooong time, 10th slot is about 200k exp gl)
    Gemstone extract scroll or something or the other

4. wolfierapssss

wolfierapssss New Member

what if you combine a C+D, will that give you a B?
    Also, what are the rates of getting a B if you combine 2 Cs

5. Hercule

no a C and D wont give you a B and I don't know the rates, the game barely tells us anything about avalons, gemstones or enchanting. ^_^; its up to us to find out at our expense

6. wolfierapssss

wolfierapssss New Member

i see, thank you. And can i assume that a B and C will NOT give an A? what about A and B, will that give an A?

Thank you!

7. Hercule

A and B can give you an A but it can also give you a B, B and C wont give you an A

8. doston8

Same rank combination is required in order to get a same rank gem or higher. [This was my understanding]
    The rates from my experience were pretty good in combining C's to get B's.
    If I had to guess it would probably be like 30-40% chance to get a B if you combine 2 C's. It's all experimental though but thats what I would assume from my experience.

9. wolfierapssss

wolfierapssss New Member

Thank you for the feedback guys. @doston8 , i just have a question for you:

how much carats (roughly) would you have to spend on these gem stones generator to actually get a decent amount of stats for the avalon?

10. doston8

hmm... maybe around 300-500k carats because you will mainly be looking for A and B gems because no point in wasting an avalon for C's and D's imo unless its crit or something like that. I think 300-500k will give you at least 5-6 decent gems of A and B rank that you would actually WANT to put in the driver. I think thats with bad luck too, if you had good luck you could probably get 7-10 decent gems maybe.

11. wolfierapssss

wolfierapssss New Member

I see, thank you. And one last question: if you were to combine two B's, is it possible to get a C or D? likewise, if you combine 2 C's is it possible to get a D? same with 2 As

Thanks!

12. doston8

Nah, you will gain a gem of same rank or higher.

EDIT: Actually don't quote me on that, cause I have a feeling I may have gotten some lower ranks even though I used same rank gems... @Starberry assistance would be greatly appreciated for this individual whenever you are free, Thank you.

If the above EDIT is correct, then there may be a slight chance of getting a gem of 1 rank lower, but not two. So if you use 2 B's there may be a low chance of a C but not a D. Once again though @Starberry will know more about this for further clarification.

13. lll111123

lll111123 Well-Known Member

DO NOT AND I REPEAT, DO NOT waste carats for gemstones. You would need at least 400k carats for a decent avalon and alot alot more for a avalon that you want.

14. wolfierapssss

wolfierapssss New Member

Thank you @doston8.

Thank you for this warning, @lll111123, I greatly appreciate it. I just want to ask what you define as decent?

15. lll111123

lll111123 Well-Known Member

random a and b rank gemstones that can be used

16. Maomi

Maomi Clean Up Crew

A..B..C..D..

17. wolfierapssss

wolfierapssss New Member

Thank you guys! When you say a random A and B, do you mean even if its not the one you want?

Thanks!

18. doston8

Yeah, a decent avalon is one that will power you up significantly in areas even if they are not necessarily areas you want. Imo though you should just gradually get the pieces you want and craft an avalon you can be proud of cause even if a gem is A or B rank, it doesn't mean its good. It also depends on your way of thinking as well. Some people like the High tension A's and B's but I don't like that they only last for 20 seconds so I don't use em but others might think it's a good investment so they will use it no problem so it's up to you. Whatever you do though, if you get multiple skill dmg increase avalons, you should make sure you pick 1 type and stick with it for maximum value because if you have 1 of each class type in there then you just wasted 5 avalon slots and only get 1/5th of the output.

19. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

Sorry for the late response.

Combining :

• 1 D Rank + 1 D Rank = C Rank OR D Rank
    • 1 C Rank + 1 D Rank = B Rank (super low chance) C Rank (higher chance) OR D Rank
    • 1 C Rank + 1 C Rank = B Rank (low chance) OR C Rank OR D Rank
    • 1 B Rank + 1 C Rank = A Rank (super low chance) OR B Rank (low chance) OR C Rank OR D Rank
    • 1 B Rank + 1 B Rank = A Rank (low chance) OR B Rank (higher chance) OR C Rank OR D Rank
    • 1 A Rank + 1 A Rank = A Rank (higher chance) OR B Rank (high chance) OR C Rank or D Rank (low chance)

CokaineCrazii and Draygashi like this.
  20. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

You can make D or C rank into A rank. but A rank can make into lower rank da lowest chance af.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.