[SALES] Halloween Spenders & Enchantment Event!

Discussion in 'Events' started by [GM]Toast, Oct 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hercule

Hercule Well-Known Member

oh a spender come out now enchanting a +10 is too expensive...

opinion on the update, I like the prizes for +9, +8 and +7 :) runner up prizes are good especially when we don't know what were buying and the enchant tricks are only known by hackers and hard vet's. You please the same crowd that knows the tricks and will get a +10 with less than $50 spent and drain money outta the rest of the community whom are just enchanting their lives away spamming masters and getting highly upset they can't get past +8 and probably will quit for charge back after feeling scammed, but hey man. Same events, same prizes, same concept, same result, will show no permanent effects on the community population after holiday season.

spenders are bad for the prices, the more you recycle something the lower the bar should go. for all that you shoulda put the bloody mummy in shop and the new succubus set as a spender prize.

carat spenders are good af one can even argue its too generous

bogo i dont buy boxes and the succubus set bonus prize is good but something bout buying clothes for looks and its as easy accessible as just purchase the set turns me off o.o and the succubus, butler and maid sets don't really look that great... (shoulda been a spender)

Last edited: Oct 26, 2018
    sanel50 and GotMilk like this.
  2. Kohst

Kohst The Spook-Queen

Can you guys count the sp gem. i was trying to get the +10 in sp gem and wasted all my money. -.-
    i didnt read the rules carefully @[GM]Toast

Last edited: Oct 26, 2018
    toons likes this.
  3. GotMilk

GotMilk Active Member

Agreed on putting succubus as a spenders and older items in shop. MAKES SENSE

Hercule likes this.
  4. Exocore

Exocore Well-Known Member

Trading for some Masters...

5. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

It's not that they need developers' help to hand these prizes out, you need to send a ticket to the Help Desk in order to select your prize(s) for those two tiers. They will then determine whether you qualify for it or not in a case by case basis.

Prizes will be distributed after data is analyzed from the event.

If you can provide details on what happened, that would be great.

Unfortunately you will not be reimbursed for failing to read the terms and conditions of the event, sorry.

Draygashi and LaniRF like this.
  6. ThyShadowMaster

ThyShadowMaster Community Advisor (Rumble Fighter)

Couldn't there be these during the time they came out ;-; and i would've been able to do like the one decent enchanted spender nov 1st... Guess ill hope and wait till black Friday or somethin

7. LaniRF

LaniRF Clean Up Crew

I like it that the distribution is waaaaaaaaaaay faster, goodjob.

Hercule and toons like this.
  8. ToulueVang

ToulueVang Clean Up Crew

The fact that I spent another 100master just to get back to +9, TWICE. I'm seriously about to be done with Rumble Fighter for life. I don't know about you guys but I feel so SCAM right now. Ya'll enchant system is broken af. Or ya'll hating on me and lowering my luck behind the scene. Shouldn't be this difficult to get a +10 with OVER 200 MASTER. and the fact that when I fail enchanting a +9 to +10. I always fail all the way back down to 5 again. like wtf? This happened so many times, no joke. wtf? rlly.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2018
    toons likes this.
  9. Pasha

Pasha Well-Known Member

Arent u just salty cuz u didnt got +10? Its well known that +10 isnt easy to get especially when other people enchanting at same time . In rf we dont know how much chances we got at every enchant tier in % like +5 to +6 - 70% etc etc. Enchanting is sht anyway . If you about to quit rf cuz u didnt got +10 than just do it and show us that you got balls. No hate to you ,but just try to make to +9 and at next event get like 10-20 fortunes and make it to +10 . I would not use masters on +8 gem at all . From +8 only fortunes in my opinion (and I'm enchanting noob af)

WhoYu likes this.
  10. toons

toons Well-Known Member

Can you show screenshot of your sent gift list?

Also a screenshot of trade agreement in chat?

11. toons

toons Well-Known Member

Did you use +2 gems from dark monastery hell?

12. Mitsuke

Mitsuke Clean Up Crew

I used 10 masters to get a +10. o.o is the enchant system that broken

13. WhoYu

WhoYu Well-Known Member

Lmao, welcome to Cash Fighters.

Mitsuke likes this.
  14. Mitsuke

Mitsuke Clean Up Crew

I dont think its that broken tbh

15. Hercule

Hercule Well-Known Member

I agree but the enchant rates aren’t something redfox can change themselves. Your anger needs to reflect in your actions, do not participate. If you wish for stuff to be changed than don’t just talk about the problem when it inconveniences you, support the cause. and be smarter with your money next time, grown man.

16. Lephantis

Lephantis Active Member

No form of RNG to ever exist in any game cares about your wallet. Be glad this isn't a game in which your sh*t breaks when refinement fails.

17. Jazztech

Jazztech Well-Known Member

Might as well with how easy it is to get gems and how they can get reset back to +1

toons likes this.
  18. Draygashi

Draygashi World Record (Al Hata), CUC

I went and got a total of 4 +10 Gems (combined over a few accounts). Where did you get your gem from? Are you buying the Fortune Packages for your Masters? Are you enchanting when others are enchanting?

Sasori and toons like this.
  19. Vanillas

Vanillas New Member

Seriously?

20. toons

toons Well-Known Member

In Korea, it's the law to show the percentages of chance for loot boxes.

"The country's Fair Trade Commission has fined Nexon, Netmarble and NextFloor a total of 1 billion won (about $945,200) for allegedly deceptive loot box promotions. The regulator asserted that each of the studios either hid poor odds for obtaining in-game items with the purchases, or else advertised odds that were out of step with reality." https://www.engadget.com/2018/04/10/south-korea-fines-game-studios-over-loot-boxes

Does Nimonix show Korean players what the chance is of getting a +10 gem?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.