[SALES] Halloween Spenders & Enchantment Event!

Discussion in 'Events' started by [GM]Toast, Oct 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LaniRF

LaniRF Clean Up Crew

Dw bro, save the carats for yourself.
    Thanks tho <3

2. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

I had Toast clarify that if you hit each tier, you will get each tier's prizes.

If you had a +9 already before the event, and you got it to a +10, you will only get the prize for hitting the +10.
    If you had a +6, but enchanted successfully to +7, +8, +9, and +10, you will get all the prizes in the tiers.

Prizes are not stackable. If you hit multiple +7s or +10s, you're not going to get additional prizes.

As stated already, don't even think about faking your 10.

He messed up from the point when he used multiple gems to enchant. That's why ToulueVang took a while. Draygashi made the same mistake also, except that he finally snagged a pack of Fortune Cards and got his 10.

Last time I checked, ToulueVang has 2 +9s sitting, he's just waiting to grab some Fortune Cards.

toons likes this.
  3. Sleepaholic

Sleepaholic World Record (Al Hata), Clean Up Crew

Awe, thank you Toast! =]

4. Octavian

Octavian Member

Put gladiator set in :*

5. Octavian

Octavian Member

LOL

6. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

Maybe you should win the next tournament.

Octavian and Flamekiller like this.
  7. Octavian

Octavian Member

BRO YOU'RE SO ANNOYING LMAOOOO

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 26, 2018
    Flamekiller likes this.
  8. Draygashi

Draygashi World Record (Al Hata), CUC

@toons I spent a lot today, just like @ToulueVang and just like him, I screwed it up by enchanting more than one gem. The best methods of getting a +10 is farming Gems from Dark Monastery Hell or D-H-08 Hell, and enchanting that one and only gem when no one else is enchanting (late at night, or early in the morning) if you're not the best at knowing when to enchant while others already are.

The Fortune Packages indeed screwed me over as well, I was struggling to pull Fortune Packages/Cards and pulled nearly nothing but Master Enchant Packages/Cards.

I eventually got the +10 on my main account, after spending way more than I'd like to admit. Normally I could get a +10 just as easily as @Sasori (Laxus) did, but again enchanting more than one gem to lure people out messed me up.

I logged into another account that already had a freshly opened +2 STR Gem from Dark Monastery Hell, and within a couple Masters and Fortunes it was +10. No one else was enchanting when I was enchanting on this account.

Sasori, toons and Octavian like this.
  9. Pasha

Pasha Well-Known Member

Guess im taking that kuroko set lel

Sasori likes this.
  10. Salamandeex3

Salamandeex3 Clean Up Crew

Ummm Toaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaast . . . . This you? :x
    upload_2018-10-26_16-57-4.png
    Don't ban me Toast ! I love youuuuuuuuuuuu!

11. Draygashi

Draygashi World Record (Al Hata), CUC

Yeah, that's Toast's old account. I'm more worried about @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

12. BeeBee

BeeBee BeeBee

13. Alcyoneus

Alcyoneus Clean Up Crew

Regarding the distribution effort of the +9s and +10s, could ya'll GMs just hand them out without the developers/distributors' help? :D It is definitely worth since we know not many players of the community will hit +10. And why not hand them out, since they did spend a bunch of money on their +10. :)

14. ToulueVang

ToulueVang Clean Up Crew

I had 24master from my old purchase. I got my existing +8 to 9 with a few master. Should of bought fortune and try for fortune card but I went for master instead lol. Went all the way back down to +4 while trying to get to plus 10. Dumb move with no fortune. I only upgraded one gem at the time and finally got +9 again then stop. Then went for arm because I was gonna make a arm set anyway so why not during the event lol. Anywayyyy, yeah I got too impulsive and enchanted when everyone was enchanting. Should of waited until everyone was at work then enchant LMFAO. Ya’ll know, the early morning. That’s how I got my first +10 ever back with the old host. Oh well, 1/2 paycheck down the drain lmfao. Then again, I been doing ton of overtime at work so that money was actually just extra $$$, hurt a bit still T-T I’ve been trying to save for a new pc lol

15. namedd

namedd Active Member

do we get bogo when event ends?

16. Zamma

Zamma Clean Up Crew, Winter Formal King

This kid GaZa is a SCAMMER! He stole a lesser enchant pack for the dumb event and dipped.
    Never trade this kid ever.
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

17. Mitsuke

Mitsuke Clean Up Crew

spent 20$ and got a +10 arm gem kappa
    Im definitely goinbg for the kuroko set

18. namedd

namedd Active Member

ye no ????

19. Octavian

Octavian Member

yes babe - Draygashi

20. ToulueVang

ToulueVang Clean Up Crew

The biggest issue about Rumble Fighter’s enchant system is that when other players enchant, it affects your enchant in a way. It should be pure luck. You against pure luck when enchanting should be the way it works. No outside forces working against you. However idk why it hasn’t been fixed or address at all since OGP. Or maybe people had made discussion about it but no one really pushed it forward to the gm(s) and dev. Or has everyone have just come to accept it as a normal thing? :/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.