Item Transfers

Discussion in 'Legacy' started by tiribomba24, Sep 1, 2018.

1. Fleshmonkey

Fleshmonkey Well-Known Member

I've helped transfer items and been a middleman since Ts1 on Aeria Games, i got dis

[GM]Neko likes this.
  2. dididigit

dididigit Active Member

We have a trusted players just use the admins on the discord channel and you should never have any issue's i don't know this guy so deal with him at your own risk but wouldn't recommend it

3. Fleshmonkey

Fleshmonkey Well-Known Member

I'll be making a post in General Discussion after I'm done Delving in PoE

4. AkoCkongE

AkoCkongE New Member

I can vouch flesh :D i transferred him some Elite before and all goes well.

5. etfjudas

etfjudas Active Member

I'd Volunteer but im not around nearly enough to be of use to anyone.

6. tiribomba24

tiribomba24 New Member

Rlly guys i try do some help on this game and now all say im scammer wtf ??? if i was scamer i was never donate my real money and also i want come here any of us with proof about i scamm some1 but also i want gm to search my ip see how many acc i use....also no1 force to call me help u on any transfer just i see alot topics with ppl who get scam so i was try do something to help u......b4 me no1 was say can help ppl now all of u are rambo and try do something.....pls dont call me scammer b4 get some proof.....

P:S Neko pls closed this topic and forget all of this

7. kazepls

kazepls Member

At least i didnt say yo were a scammer but imo that was a good initiative to start this topic, you should be glad that old trusted players are giving this initiative their contribution. Also we should thank you for this, so here it is, Thank You Tiribomba24 :)

[GM]Neko likes this.
  8. [GM]Neko

[GM]Neko RedFox Games Staff Member

Hi tiribomba24, we will keep this topic open for a bit to see if there is anyone that still needs help. Please don't feel like you are being attacked, there are simply many members of the community that would prefer to see someone more 'trusted' in your position. In the history of TS2C, many players have been on the receiving end of nasty scams. From this perspective, it is understandable why people would want to err on the side of caution. So, please don't take it personally and keep in mind that your willingness to help is always appreciated!

kazepls likes this.