Server lagg insane!!!!!!!!! FIX!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Autronix, Aug 30, 2018.

1. Autronix

Autronix Clean Up Crew

Now i know im not the only person complaining about the server lag, I cant even see people since the last patch/fix you've done many of us have put in plenty of tickets but nothing done about it. Id rather see the game down for a few days to get everything fixed then a few hour patches that dont fix anything at all. We spend lots of money between the microtransactions on this game you'd think we have paid for better quality servers by now or something. You want the game to have a higher community bring life back to it but when the community cries out for something and nothing gets done what do you expect. So i ask the gm's look at this if you may how many tickets do my friends my guild have to put in for something to be done. No one wants to play when you have people teleporting around the map, You can't hit anyone, the grabbing system doesnt apply, personally ive been seeing issues to where i exo and dont get the animation something needs done. Id love to see more community interaction more exo's made my players, more clothes, bring life back into the dying game please i know its much to ask for even for all these years i get it takes time but work with us ive been playing since 08 love the game then and i still love it now even with the toxic players here and there. I love rumble fighter as much as my fellow players and it really bothers me seeing it in the saddest yet.

LaniRF, tamirtov, Zamma and 2 others like this.
  2. Zeept

Zeept Creator of Inferno Guitar

Yea id actually enjoy the servers being offline for a few days , knowing its for s good cause.

3. Zamma

Zamma Clean Up Crew, Winter Formal King

Getting DDOSED > Server Lag

4. TheDL6Incident

TheDL6Incident Creator of Buki

What servers?

HumoLoco likes this.
  5. [GM]Toast

[GM]Toast RedFox Games Staff Member

Hey Fighters!

If you have video evidence of your latency issues in game, please send us a link to the uploaded video on YouTube to our ticket portal. This will help visualize how bad the latency issue is to our developers and network providers. We have reported all current threads and tickets regarding this issue to our developers and network providers. Any additional information will be greatly appreciated.

EmberCelica likes this.
  6. Autronix

Autronix Clean Up Crew

I do not have a video, ask one of the rf youtubers or someone that makes videos. I mean if you lot are recieving so many tickets you should realise that there is a problem, and everyone started getting this lagg after the server was down for maintenance after the ddos issue. So whatever you lot did in that specific down time maybe change it back, or do something to get rid of this problem. No one can even play anymore.

7. [GM]Toast

We understand your frustration and we have reported every ticket, every thread, and every piece of evidence we can find to the appropriate parties. They're working hard to fix the issue. Unfortunately, our staff playing in game have found no significant latency issues that users are experiencing. We will continue to try different VPN connections from various parts of the US and Canada.

8. Autronix

Autronix Clean Up Crew

The US and Canada are getting lagg but please also dont forget the EU as well they are also getting a huge amount of lagg.

LaniRF likes this.
  9. Zamma

Zamma Clean Up Crew, Winter Formal King

Honestly the ddos wasn't a big deal. We could still play the game for the most part but now we can't play at all so a lot of folks are offline until u reverse or fix this. ( I would just reverse tbh )

10. 271115

271115 Well-Known Member

eu players can't even connect to eachother we're on static 300 ping TCP
    can we have the humoloco and ogplanet instead please?

LaniRF and tamirtov like this.
  11. ProfessorZtar

ProfessorZtar Community Advisor (Rumble Fighter)

Oh, we need a video of how bad the lag is getting? Alright. I'll see what I can do.

12. [GM]Toast

Video is not necessary, however it makes it a lot easier to visualize the latency issues for our developers and network providers.

13. Yukoto

Yukoto Well-Known Member

Why can't you guys test or go in game yourself to see how laggy it really is?

tamirtov likes this.
  14. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

Jazztech likes this.
  15. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

yes dad, sorry dad

: (

tamirtov and ohFoes like this.
  16. Flamekiller

Flamekiller Glacial Master & Clean Up Crew

Wish servers can go back to P2S like they were once upon a time...

tamirtov likes this.
  17. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

It's time for Nimonix to do switch to the dedicated server from p2p to save your time from reading the same issue tickets and have fun with make less and more money once rumble fighter switch to the dedicated server.

Didn't i warn were true? The ddos happened.

tamirtov likes this.
  18. Draygashi

Draygashi World Record (Al Hata), CUC

If I remember correctly, they are currently P2S and were changed from P2P which is what they were since the beginning. I could be wrong though.

GotMilk, HumoLoco and tamirtov like this.
  19. tamirtov

tamirtov Clean Up Crew

:eek:

20. Sasori

Sasori Active Member

Servers was never p2s. Don’t write nonsense especially on that forum account. It was better on ogp but it was always p2p.
    @[GM]Toast I appreciate the effort in fixing the servers and trying to make it ddos free. I wished you guys focused on this issue in the beginning. Remind Nimonix for the 10000+ time to fix the game as a whole.
    If I like what I see I’ll go back sending the usual tickets.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2018
    LaniRF, Shana, tamirtov and 2 others like this.