Update COF, VOH, VOD, and Double Dragons (Updated: 9/27/22)

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [CM]NineArts, Aug 21, 2018.

1. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Premium = increase attributes cavity = more damage = more mobs to kill = more loot.

Yin for e.g the drop rate is screw up at meds in KL.

Yet on Yang, there are no adds on like we have on yin, sacrifices must be made :).

2. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

But i do run pn prem on yang tho? And no more dmg doesnt affect the base rate mah dude. the more dmg more dmg= more kills and chance to drop is understandable. but it seems like base rates are screwed up.

3. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Lol, I am not a dude fyi. It is not appropriate to adress me with language 'among blocks'/ 'Jenny from the blocks' .How you calculate the base rate Yin vs Yang at the mobs you grind it ? How did you substantiate the conclusion that the base rate is screw ? I don't see a test you run, a comparison with same level characters yin/yang, same mobs ?

ImNoHero likes this.
  4. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

Jesus there's no comparison to be made, if Yang is suppose to have higher base rates than normal servers since it's an EVENT server with x4 exp rate x3 skill rate x4 drop rate. Then it's supposed to drop more items, your prem or dmg out put has nothing to do with the drop rate?? Fine if you kill more you have greater chance of dropping but nothing of that changes the base rate. You're missunderstanding my whole point in this, or you just really like arguing with me.

5. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

I asked you because you made a comparison with Yin. Your words sound like this :
    I argue to get the whole picture.

6. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

well how do you explain when drops are better with a drop rate of x1 than on a server with base rate of x4? You dont have to compare char gear and dmg out put to see the difference in drops. that has nothing to do with base rates. the only thing that can affect that is if they lowered the actual rate of items from mobs and dungeons on the server and then multiple it by 4.
    but sure let me plvl my nob char on yin and try it out

7. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

So you think that Redfox did this on the new event server ?
    Let's ask the GMs to see their opinion.

Also test it out and put the findings in here. As I stated don't use the increases, just what you use in yang.

8. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

It's about the address label. I don't mind call me 'sis; or so in game, but 'dude' is pejorative for me. I am very demanding on this matter. Now he knows that I don't like it so he will not adress me like that in the future. I like to state clear my position in everyhting I do or say.

9. ElvEnom1

ElvEnom1 New Member

Which dungeon do I get School Of Rising Sun plates?

10. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

LD dungeon

11. fero001

fero001 Active Member

I understand that it was developed but you can request change its very easy modification so would be nice if you request that because it has not point.

Thank you for answer

Lasterations likes this.
  12. Aramoro

Aramoro Member

dude is a respectful term to address a person of unknown gender...
    that's as much respect as u can ever hope on the internet

yes drop rates are somewhat bad...
    its like a 3x event + drop card, but all the items we are used dont show up, regular drops are just fine
    i dont know if yang has different rates from the start or what, but some items may be bugged
    gt low the biggest problem now, its almost nowhere to be found, while fs low is all ower the place, Lf is rare too

1 Good thing.
    quest exp is buffed like hell, i get 40% or 50% on a lot of quest, yes its not rtd
    i just did poison hands quest, got around 20 to 50% from every stage, lvld 2 or 3 times

13. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

I tested the yang server drop rates and are better than yin ones so it is 4x. Also lots of auto-farmers and a toxic community moved there that roars leaving a wrong impression to the newbies regarding the 4x. If they know better than GMs, they can demonstrate that is not 4x or send a ticket to support. I didn't see anybody with a serious and documented reply to demonstrate that. Only ' belive me, I know it is not 4x' and conspiracy theory ;' the Gms reduce the base 4x '...

And dude is pejorative. You don't adress like that to a woman when you go out in the world. Internet is a reflection of a real life, so it is not about that, it is about the level of education and culture a player have.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2018
  14. Aramoro

Aramoro Member

looks like we are not on the same meme page here...

however the gt(low) shortage is a thing, makes all the low lvl dungeon sets hard to get

15. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Maybe you should try make purple pass or grind at mobs for GTs. Also if you level because you have a lot of exp there you can make red coc (1-4 levels and restart /for start) where you get plenty of GTs.

16. Aramoro

Aramoro Member

we need to w8 till ppl can actually farm cc red first

so far my plan is to farm drops in LL, and craft them into gt(low)
    think lowest mob is 150 or what?

17. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Coc red :
    l1 - 130-131
    l2 - 133 and up to 140 if you have a miniboss

Last edited: Aug 25, 2018
  18. lottie

lottie Member

Hi CM NineArts, thanks for updating the original post.

1. However, please get your team to test the clothes drop in CoF & VoH. No one I know, including myself, has gotten any clothes from drops, regardless of whether we are grinding with toons within mob level range, or toons much higher level but killing faster. Please get your team to test the clothes drop in these dungeons for green and red passes. The same goes for Gold Threads. Thanks.

2. Also, please explain what the point of the weapons that drop is since there is no upgrading and these weapons arent better than True Dragon weapon?

19. Revered

Revered Well-Known Member

Anyone got this at Silver Mansion/Wild Tower?
    • Mighty Crystal Mid
    • Mighty Crystal High
    • Raw Silk Mid
    • Raw Silk High

20. Elsikerins

Elsikerins Active Member

Yet to see a single GT L M H drop :D