[7/10/2018] What's New?

Discussion in 'Maintenance & Patch Notes' started by [GM]Gourdy, Jul 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

@Shana

Some bad news to you.

Heartseeker's >>Z was not intended and they will be removing it.

tamirtov and Shana like this.
  2. Jazztech

Jazztech Well-Known Member

Pretty sure thats combat tekkyon

3. Shana

Shana Creator of Heartseeker, SF, IAS, BD & CC

thanks for the heads up

hopefully it gets removed asap, so more people won't be fooled into buying it for the air dash

4. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

If someone enjoys the scroll, they will buy it because of that reason but not primarily because it has cheap gimmicks up it's sleeve.

Bl1tz and Shana like this.
  5. ProfessorZtar

ProfessorZtar Community Advisor (Rumble Fighter)

Heartseeker has a >>G?
    Or are y'all talking about the Jump G?

If it's the Jump G, I can see why it wouldn't be intended, due to the silly animation is has. (They basically sit in the air and woosh forward.) If that's what's getting removed, I hope they put it on a new scroll. It's a lot of fun. :eek: (I hope it doesn't get removed, and just has the animation fixed to look better.)

Shana likes this.
  6. Pasha

Pasha Well-Known Member

They should make new bm with totally new thing in boxes (since bm sets look very very bad ) and that thing should be paints for certain clothes that you can use on them ofc how to make people spamm bm just for some colors to clothes ? Ofc you gotta make some extra patterns which are gonna be very very hard to drop . But ofc even if they would like to do thing like that they will put these "extra rare patterns " to shop to milk people . Tbh only one way to save RF is to bring players to the team. I can freaking bet that these GMs dont even know half of bugs/glitches in this game ,lol df I'm saying they dont even know half of the names of items in game . If I'm not wrong Nimonix should provide everything Redfox need as they got contract . These GMs dont even check things they putting into the game! How df you could put BM which is unplayable?! Oh ye prob all Redfox team check on updates is if purchasing RC items works fine lel

7. Shana

yeah I had a suspicion that it was unintended too

for something as big as an air dash buff to be added to a scroll, it's definitely worth mentioning in the patch notes, but no word about it anywhere

but I hear they improved the kick combo hitboxes, not sure if I can feel the difference though

8. Draygashi

Draygashi World Record (Al Hata), CUC

I just realized this myself... It was supposed to be "considered" making it past tense.

@Shana @ProfessorZtar In my opinion, all scrolls should have that Jump Dash mechanic. Some scrolls could have unique animations (similar to how Metatron has a custom Jump Punch, and Meriken has a custom Jump Kick).

Jazztech and Shana like this.
  9. WhoYu

WhoYu Well-Known Member

But.....Cancer though

Shana likes this.
  10. WhoYu

WhoYu Well-Known Member

@Shana please tell them to keep it, I be tricking mfs all the time with that air dash.

They be like oh he so far to jump Kick me Than boom I'm in their face drip kicking them

Also I discover that you can't use the air dash if you air grab or do other in air things

toons and Shana like this.
  11. Facade

Facade Active Member

I bet that air dash was for another scroll, but plz bring it back I broke so many ankles with it

toons likes this.
  12. BassDDDrop

BassDDDrop Member

not even gonna make a genuine comment just here to say

S P A G H E T

WhoYu likes this.
  13. Shana

Check out Heartseeker thread for updates
    on combo discoveries, and more

Last edited: Jul 14, 2018
  14. Draygashi

Draygashi World Record (Al Hata), CUC

Last edited: Jul 15, 2018
    Bl1tz, toons, HumoLoco and 2 others like this.
  15. toons

toons Well-Known Member

This game is run on microtransactions. Nimonix needs to step up and provide more clothes after the community poll voted for more clothes. More microtransactions mean more funding.

They should give the playredfox staff the developer tools to create new clothes.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2018
  16. OchiSama

OchiSama Clean Up Crew

cool update but i agree with this, Heartseeker was a start, they gotta keep it rolling now

toons and Shana like this.
  17. MightyGunvolt

MightyGunvolt Member

Hmm, Well this looks interesting.

So from what i can gather, If you keep logging in and get those Orichalcon Gems...you can basically get a bunch of free ****.
    I gotta say, you guys really stepped up the F2P factor... thats very interesting.

You made upgraded versions of Blue dragon and White Tiger

And on top of that, you guys added new mechanics too.

Keep this up and this game may actually live past 2018

Last edited: Jul 16, 2018
  18. Wizna

Wizna New Member

I agree, this game really needs saving. This update was a step in the right direction, but they really do need to add ACTUAL PLAYERS to their team. Hire some player's as GM's/CM's, for that old OGP feel. There is little to no actual in-game involvement from this staff. To go along with your point, it would also help them stay updated on bugs/glitches from the POV of those of us who actually are playing and dealing with them everyday. It'll also help with just everyday improvements, bringing back daily GM/CM daily events and such.

Pasha likes this.
  19. Pasha

Pasha Well-Known Member

They cant do that . Nimodix making everything , redfox can only ask if they could maybe do something that their players picked and sht . Btw I think they dont even know how to create sht (I mean I dont know too ,but I'm just a player ) Anyway this game ain't running on microtransactions, this game runs on a 20$ for a pack of low rated boxes transactions ,which prob make them some good money monthly (since most of ppl spending like +/- 100$ on them monthly ) so they got money to get us Ads and everything game needs to bring ppl to it ,but!..............they dont want to spill their milk which they got from their cows aka players . Ye ik everything cost ,server and sht ,but still they should have to money to help their own company . Guess some people dont know how to make a good business -_- you have to spend money wisely to get even more money !

20. Shana

Whoaaa that new box that requires 15 of those rare ores...
    [​IMG]

Metatron exocores, bracelet exocore, guaranteed perm
    Blood Dragon, Parkour, Shadow Ninjitsu, BF LE scrolls, guaranteed perm

wow, this is probably the best box in the game!

Last edited: Jul 19, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.