Updates?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by WindStruck, May 24, 2018.

1. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

All players can claim 300k Clan Contribution Points + 100 Kung Fu Experience Cards (x10 for 3 Hours) as a compensation during 6/12 - 7/10. Kung Fu Cards are not tradable or can be stored in the warehouse.

WindStruck and dixbutts like this.
  2. exShadow

exShadow Active Member

Thanks for the info and compensations. But in my opinion, 300k Clan Contribution points is nothing special, and not big deal, since everyone can have that amount or more easily just by donating some gold/items. Gold gives lesser points compare to items but fast as easy.

As for Kung Fu Experience Cards, are those stackable and work well withh Premium? And with Levelig Experience Cards as well? If not, it will still be not much help since players use x5 experience cards in event.

Would be better if you just provide us the Kung Fu manuals or just give us the new skill to existing cheng of old skills, since some skills take is forever to level up Cheng and yet, still unable to max Cheng to some useful skills so far.

Please assist us clarify with JWG and hope they do consider all of such factors. Thanks.

3. LittleAngel

LittleAngel New Member

This is very bad Ahri.
    1. A cap level character who took months and months to max all or most skills is now just the same as low level characters who never spent time to level those skills => there should be a way to keep existing skills lvl though names and effects can be changed.
    2. Nukes, actives and smashes can be auto-trained on stand or through grinding though it will be frustrating enough. But what about all the traps that we healers have to painstakingly manually level to max? Who will do that again for us even with your one-size-fit-all compensation? => unless there's a way for you to incorporate auto-train traps into the auto-train K-menu, your compensation will only be ok to botters/hackers who will auto-train traps days and nights.
    3. And searching for all the Cheng 11 and 12 books will be a pain => unless you put an NPC to sell all those books at low cost.

I hope you do take some of my points into consideration and send it to developers to help us ease through your changes.
    Peace

Last edited: Jun 1, 2018
    Peachy, Revered and exShadow like this.
  4. exShadow

exShadow Active Member

Agreed. Yes, we have reach capped level and trained all those skills as much as we can, and now, those will will reset to 0 as new players. We've spent much time and manuals training those, and all those will be wasted now. That is not fair for us at all. I hope Ahri and JWG do something for level capped characters or please be fair to all of us. Thank you.

5. Travesty

Travesty Member

As someone who just recently came back to the game this definitely gives me an even greater edge versus the older player. But at the same time, I can see the unfairness that is involved in this compensation. While I am conflicted, I know that screenshots of chengs of skill would definitely be a hassle and lots of people would take advantage and forge the skill levels they want. I applaud whichever way you take to fix this problem, but this compensation does seem slightly biased towards newer players, and unfair to those who have been dedicated to this game since opening. There is a certain feeling when you get cheng 12 skills to cheng 12 after many hours of hard work and to see it all go up in the air will definitely be frustrating for the older players. For me, however, it gives me time to catch up.

Good luck GMs^_^

-Trollific

Rashbrazil likes this.
  6. Gescape

Gescape Member

They wont disclose this information :) Just think about it - if they told you that you will soon get HI weapons, would you spend your $ for scales and tears trying to refine wave / repel ones? Don't think so.

denteazul likes this.
  7. denteazul

denteazul Member

Reseting skills that took months to level is BS. I love these new updates and content we never had but u guys tend to every time **** up players that are F2P or that don't have 24/7 to play with it. Try to not do that this time please, we'll be thankful and excited to play instead of rage quitting/give up. And please make summer event a dope one! ;)

8. WindStruck

WindStruck Member

Thankyou Ahri for the sneak peak at whats to come !

To the guys and girls that are unhappy, if a game does not adapt and evolve it will die.
    9 dragons has died a few times before but has managed to make it back every time.
    For those of us that have been here from the start we have lost entire accounts with no compensation or warning. And its happened more then once.

Redfox is fast becoming my favorote publisher in regards to actually making an effort to give us conststant updates.

Im affected by a skill rollback aswell and honestly the thought of training all those nukes and traps again on my chars kinda makes me feel a little sick, BUT if it means we get better skill rotations, more skills and a revamp of masteries that were out dated long before maps like tibet and kunlun came out, then so be it.
    Redfox doesnt have to give us these updates and they dont have to compensate us for rollbacks on skills, but Ahri has told us whats coming and has organised what is frankly some nice compensation to we can reskill our chars.

That gives everyone time to plan and see what they would like to do !

Make a new char knowing youll be able to skill it fast, put more time into levelling rather then skill training now, utilise your time as best you can :)

Thanks again Ahri and cant wait to see some more updates !

N0LYF3, Junky91 and dixbutts like this.
  9. Kiriku

Kiriku New Member

They want from you,to buy marketplace items,not to make them,from game.1 more publisher who is Pay to Win!!!But difference on this publisher from others is in that:you pay for boxes,and chance to receive something is 0.000001 %...!This is like to pay in market for box with cheese,but to receive air!!!They have no idea how make you to spend your real money in RF market.Because no one will spend real money again if after 50-100 $ he receive pills for life or some other shits!!!And after 2-3 years they will close,same like GC,and all our time and money will be lost.And no one will be able to receive something!!!

10. OnenaHGvvellCSoG

OnenaHGvvellCSoG Active Member

RF look like those kids at the kindergarten stealing all the toys from the other kids but they dont even know how to play with it...
    Why will those lazy guys that never lvled a single skill be rewarded as much as me that worked months to max every single skill in my char?
    Just give some Panacea Skill Point according to our skill levels. Give us 24h to use them and then completly remove it from the game to prevent hackers from doing **** with it.

Idc what u give us but give us benefits according to what we already have.

I refuse to accept those lazy monkeys will benefit as much as me. I know the guys who worked hard for their skills agree with me.

Now about the rest, its very nice to hear you guys have plans. But pls keep in mind, in all the other games out there, ppl gets benefits according to what they already have, according to what they worked previously. They dont benefit the entire server just because. Give benefits to ppl who worked for it! Thats all i have to say... if new ppl will be as rewarded as me it is not fair.
    This is a MMORPG, MMORPG's arent fair for new ppl. Deal with it.

Junky91 likes this.
  11. HuoZhaiShe

HuoZhaiShe Active Member

I respectfully disagree..

My healer has all traps at c.10, wich you should know its like a life of skill training, since i cant leave afk while using "k" ... and being HI10 i can understand what you saying, but i personally dont mind much about skills

I would rather make some noise to remove useless things like tringrams and panaceas from boxes rewards, add GC passes to Market to end LL monopoly (like Kr did), and a quite long list u know..

But on topic, we are getting a class balance, i think its natural to expect this reset since some if not most of skills will now work like a whole new ones.. if they just added to existing ones.. we would have to level them anyways.. and as a healer im telling you.. we need a revamp on mastery cost.. we are the only class that cant max mastery's even on HI12

Lets just wait for it.. and then after, we can rage at them rf :p

12. ChowChow

ChowChow Active Member

I understand the old player sentiments towards leveling the skill from scratch but i think it's worth it. If the class balance brings a sense of equality, why not? Lets not alienate the new players, please. We should be grateful that we are even getting an update regarding this issue. I hope everyone comes to a mutual understanding here.

WindStruck, Revered and Junky91 like this.
  13. N0LYF3

N0LYF3 Member

Oh my God, stop crying. It will be fun to see who hits 10 Cheng first with this reset.

14. [GM]Ahri

As far as I know, our current Kung Fu Experience Cards (Honor Student Cards) can be activated simultaneously with Premium, Experience Bonus Cards, and Item Drop Cards. I do not have information on what type of Kung Fung Experience increases type given out on that day at this time.

15. [GM]Ahri

Unfortunately, we are unable to retain the existing skills of characters, and the way to obtain Skill Book will also be changed with Patch 139.

16. [GM]Ahri

Sneak Peek:
    • New class weapon options will be applied to refined weapons. The value is based on your weapon refinement level.
    • The description of all weapons will be relocated as shown in the screenshot below.
    Class Weapon Effect.PNG
    • Illusive Stone Collector Resource NPC
    upload_2018-6-1_19-41-32.png
    • Active skill with an additional bonus.
    upload_2018-6-1_19-44-50.png
    • Mastery
    upload_2018-6-1_19-45-55.png

• Skill Books Resource Tab
    upload_2018-6-1_19-52-3.png

Last edited: Jun 1, 2018
  17. dixbutts

dixbutts Well-Known Member

Is the illusive branch apart of upgrading the new weapon stats or for summoning mobs like you posted here?

I see that the actives damage and level requirements have gone up as well. That's a good enough reason for me to have skills reset. I am also wondering if the damage has changed at all for melee characters on certain mobs like the mobs/bosses inside of Potala Palace. Is it still much more difficult for melee compared to CK still after this patch?

GubRee likes this.
  18. GubRee

GubRee Active Member

Wow I think this update is one of the best thing this game needed. If it's well done it could be a good reason for me to come back in game :D :D (Next thing could be clan "balance")

Ve cost increased as well and tbh all along with other changes (added effect too) makes sense. Sounds really cool to me :D (I'm curious about new meditation skill too :D)

About skill reset…. why don't you give contribution/skill manuals bonus according to the amount of skill exp gained by the player?? Would it be too hard to do?

19. Aggo777

Aggo777 New Member

can we get a peek of what the summer event will be like aswell? lol

Travesty likes this.
  20. WindStruck

WindStruck Member

The upgrade on actives is exiting !

We have all been looking at the same active for so many years now it will be a refreshing change :)

A question about the new skill book resources !
    Are the material items for the books mob/boss drops or are they item mall exclusive ?

And will we still be able to obtain books from dungeons like CCD boxes or will they now drop mats ?

And once again thankyou for the sneak peek Ahri !

KaMiguel likes this.