Guide Player Guide: Young Dragon Weapon Upgrading

Discussion in 'Game Guides and Tips' started by Blitzcronk, Feb 13, 2016.

1. LPTSquadron

LPTSquadron New Member

Not talking about the Yellow Dragon Statue in particular but the other statues in general: jade and black. I think, to some level, the jade dragon is obtainable through a RTD quest followed by a Tiger Statue from RTD as well.

2. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

They are all obtained before RTD Chapter 4. I think the Jade Dragon Statue is obtained during RTD chapter 3. The Tiger Statues are Chapter 2. Grind a new character and get the level 50 set, it will be miles better than the Tiger set.

3. LPTSquadron

LPTSquadron New Member

Cheers for the info! :)

4. Blitzcronk

If you plan to refine the weapon, get it to the first upgrade with Jade Statue and then refine it, supposedly the refinement rate is higher on Jade Statue weapons than the Black or True Dragon ones.

5. LPTSquadron

LPTSquadron New Member

That should however spoil my chances of upgrading it further. I think as the weapons are refined, their chances of success in crafting it to a better one using statues are lowered. Although, I think +3 or +4 ref on Jade or Black should still keep a good chance of crafting success for the next upgraded weapon.

6. Blitzcronk

With refinement you decrease the chance to successfully craft the weapon at clan base. It's 1 for the other pretty much. I wouldn't refine it too high, the refinement damage doesn't scale well imo. I have my saber on +7 and the refinement damage is kind of meh.

I don't know how much the success % drops when you refine it but it isn't 100% when refined. I had a +5 saber which I failed once when going from Black > True Dragon.

7. Aeonite

Aeonite New Member

where do you get the lv50 set? and are there more sets? can you add a guide for those as well

8. henson

henson New Member

where are the npc and what is their name and location for upgrade young jade black true dragon weapons?

9. darthsidius

darthsidius Active Member

for the dragon weapon to upgrade or exchange its on clan base...if you already got a clan
    exchange first the young dragon statue reward from bamboo village quest to the clan basic martial arts master...cant points names cuz it differs from each clan
    you can upgrade it up to tru dragon weapon there...you can buy them if you have money or wait by doing rtd quest..
    btw cost you around 2.4 million to upgrade it to tru dragon weapon if you buy the 3 statue (jade , black and true dragons statue)

10. Zimora

Zimora New Member

The
    The basic martial arts teacher only lets you craft Young Dragon weapons. You can upgrade to Jade Dragon at the craftsman in Bamboo Village. I still haven't found where to use the black dragon statue.

11. darthsidius

told you its also on clan basic martial arts teacher.....if you have all the statue you can uprgrade it at "Create"menu on that npc...available upgrade will be highlighted...
    btw,bamboo village npc are a sample of all npc you can find in a village,.you should be aware of those...

12. Kiriko91

Kiriko91 New Member

put a ticket in to the GM's as i have done this 6 times through various different characthers and it has worked fine everytime, aswell as everyone i know who has done this. Good Luck and i hope the issue is resolved for you

Kiriko
    Warrior Bandit Heavens Gate 3

13. Ashfiell

Ashfiell New Member

think i accidentally skipped the mission, I dont have the young dragon statue to get the weapon.. anyway to get the statue?

14. darthsidius

i think you can still get the quest at bamboo village that's if you haven't tried it yet since you skip it
    but im not sure anymore if it still possible cu haven't tried on

15. Ashfiell

Ashfiell New Member

I dont have the quest, can any GM help me? or reset the quest for me? stuck with bought weapon from npc. =.=

16. darthsidius

finish all bamboo village quest first

17. DeeezNuts

DeeezNuts New Member

is the bamboo village quest the only way you can get young dragon statue?

18. Samsara

Samsara New Member

Where can I get the young dragon? When I'm refining my weapon, it destroyed lel