[EVENT] Merry X-Mas RC & Carat Spenders

Discussion in 'Events' started by [GM]Gourdy, Dec 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BloodNinja

BloodNinja Well-Known Member

14 pages of disappointment lol

2. ZxZTheLoves

ZxZTheLoves Well-Known Member

Tbh I already did my tiers, and would be fine getting what I just paid for. While changes do need to be made- I doubt any major changes like that are gonna come. From what I can gather from these events most of them have been based off on how GEM's community has been getting. And they seem to be quite happy- so Nimonix must be applying that same general mentality on us. Which isn't the case of-course seeing as a good 90% of us are unsatisfied, but I can't expect any real major changes. Once WeMade moved on to other projects and OGPlanet's contract ran out, was only a matter of time before we got a developer that may or may not have even known what to do with the game itself. And realistically speaking... handing this over to a bigger company may not be what's best. Most GMs at other more successful MMORPGs will NOT put up with this community at ALL. And if we were say handed off to Blizzard, the game would no longer be free-to-play. As in we'd have to pay a monthly fee of sorts, much like a subscription just to play RF (which this game isn't worth mind you). I feel like if Rumble Fighter, being for NA-EU, had a separate Developer (you know for the Western Countries) it might do better, Like have Nimonix take care of GEM and a new Western company Develop RF. Idk, just an idea, most of what I say on here isn't taken serious anyway due to how I am in game so I doubt any of you would agree with me. But you know, worth a shot right? Anywho. WDF DOES THE X-MAS BLUSH LOOK LIKE AGAIN? I FORGOT LOL! Don't judge me I haven't had these items since OGP.

GotMilk and Leopage like this.
  3. Michaelck

Michaelck Active Member

kinda just want like rare christmas event where ur able to buy marange in shop again but i guess that wont ever happen again. heck maybe a event where we are able to pick one boxed scroll item for us but knowing usa mmos... and rumble fighter no chance in hell i bet lol.

4. Leopage

Leopage Clean Up Crew

Im guessing its the face with the candy cane blushes Idk tbh

5. Zhire

Zhire Clean Up Crew

gourdy and toast, I believe in you plz make a christmas miracle happen plz

Yuniffie and Leopage like this.
  6. GotMilk

GotMilk Active Member

What does the miseltoe brace and bow look like

Zhire and Controversy like this.
  7. SifuYang

SifuYang New Member

stats on rudolf glove and boots?

8. UnleashD

UnleashD Clean Up Crew

Lol thats how bad it is, these players dont even know what they look like. Need to sell more rare **** tht ppl want.

Zhire likes this.
  9. ZxZTheLoves

ZxZTheLoves Well-Known Member

In a perfect world Ebay. In a perfect world...

10. Yuniffie

Yuniffie Active Member

This.
    [​IMG]
    No idea about the brace but, here's the bow.
    [​IMG]
    Gloves are +45SP, +1STR, +1ARM, +20LUK (no slot).
    Shoes are +2SPD, +1JMP.

Michaelck likes this.
  11. UnleashD

UnleashD Clean Up Crew

No.

Zhire likes this.
  12. Drevius

Drevius Comic Book Creator & Clean Up Crew

that set was 50$ last year

13. UnleashD

UnleashD Clean Up Crew

Exactly why it shldnt be in carats.

Zhire likes this.
  14. LaniRF

LaniRF Clean Up Crew

Yoo, are we getting Christmas box or Dark Phoenix chest?

15. Flamekiller

Flamekiller Glacial Master & Clean Up Crew

Dark today and xmas tomorrow.

LaniRF likes this.
  16. LaniRF

LaniRF Clean Up Crew

RIpppppppppppppppp , thanks bro

Flamekiller likes this.
  17. Yuniffie

Yuniffie Active Member

iirc Stardust Set BF LE was $60 in last year's spender and this year they gave it out in the carat spenders. Don't see anything wrong with doing the same with the x-mas lamb set.

Flamekiller likes this.
  18. Leopage

Leopage Clean Up Crew

AMAZON WHERE ARE YOU TO PUT EBAY IN CHECKKKKKKK @UnleashD (Jk)

BJJFromGJJ and UnleashD like this.
  19. UnleashD

UnleashD Clean Up Crew

Ah lemme clarify the reasons then

- Not in high demand like stardust bf le
    - Theres more variety for christmas rather than black fridays which is why they usually put the stardust bf le set there cuz its specifically for black friday
    - they always sell black flash and black stardust, cuz they **** and cuz cucks keep spending their money on hentai rather than saving their **** and not complaining after missing the event and then requesting the same **** again.
    - I did mention its not highly demanded right?

Plus tbh, they might do it. But then the people that have the xmas lamb set (80% of everyone) will rage and the only people requesting it (you) would be tht reasoning of why they resold something we honestly dont wanna see in this new christmas.

Now I dont wanna seem harsh but this is exactly what starts this ****. “I want the ____ set so bad I missed it last time, its so (cute/cool/ogpaf)” the cycle starts there, then it goes to the gms believing its OK to sell the same **** more than once cuz ppl like it so much instead of new **** every time which then leads to YOU or OTHERS changing their mind into “but I already had that set... ugh” well too bad you began that cycle, own it.

Tl;dr if u want at this point

Most games that are online and do events like this host events and drop event costumes, weapons etc. they dont recycle the same **** in every event. Every now and then theyll release old content but thats by random. Rf is one of thos games but people keep asking for the same damn **** aka black flash, stardust bf le, and now lamb set, prob more but idc bout naming those. In short im saying if they dont decide to readd the xmas lamb set just for your sake or three you missed it, move on lets focus on the future!

Last edited: Dec 23, 2017
    Zhire likes this.
  20. Yuniffie

Yuniffie Active Member

High in demand or not, I'm pretty sure most people would prefer that set over the Rudolph one. Stardust Set BF LE actually has stats unlike the x-mas lamb set making it more worthy of a RC spender imo. Regardless of those reasons, I still don't see why it can't be in the carat spender this year. xd

My opinion wasn't a cry for it to be added to spenders. I have the set already, and the only item I use from the set is the skirt. I use Stardust wayyyyyy more and that set was given out in a carat spender lol. Yes I'd rather have a different item, but it gives others who missed it or want it the opportunity and unlike the Stardust Set, the x-mas lamb one has only been given out once at RedFox.

I'm not asking for it to be added to RC spenders because, you're right. There should be new items in RC spenders. I have the luxury to do both spenders. Some people don't. What I'm trying to say is it's a better alternative to the current carat spenders they reused from last year and it's not a bad idea to reuse part of an old RC spender as a carat one the following year lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.