Patch 9/28/2017 Bug Megathread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by [GM]Toast, Sep 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [GM]Toast

[GM]Toast RedFox Games Staff Member

Hello Fighters!

To avoid clutter on our forums in announcement and player posts, we have decided to create a bug megathread, where bugs can be reported here. This will allow us and our developers to easily keep track of the bugs by keeping all reports in one central location.

Prerequisites for posting a bug:
    1. A bug must articulately explain what the bug is.
    2. If the bug is a visual error or can be captured with a screenshot or video, please provide the screenshots or video evidence.
    3. Steps to recreate the bug should be submitted whenever possible.

Format when reporting a bug or issue:
    1. Type of Bug: Store Bug, Lobby Bug, In Game Bug, Loading Screen Bug, etc
    2. Description: Describe the bug and what occurred to the best of your memory
    3. Video/Screenshot: Provide a link to an image or video of the bug you encountered
    4. Steps to Reproduce the Bug: Please provide the necessary steps to reproduce this bug
    5. Reproduction rate: Rate at which you can reproduce the bug
    6. System Specs: Processor, OS, Graphics Card, etc

Code:
    1. Type of Bug:
    2. Description:
    3. Video/Screenshot:
    4. Steps to Reproduce the Bug:
    5. Reproduction Rate:
    6. System Specs:
    Rules and Guidelines:
    1. Unnecessary chatter or clutter will be removed and warned. If the user continues to spam, then their forum and in game account maybe temporarily to permanently banned, depending on the severity.
    2. Slander and disrespect of any kind towards any user in this thread will result in a temporary forum and in game ban, which can be escalated to a permanent ban depending on the severity.
    3. Bug posts can be quoted if there is relevant additional information to be added.
    4. The Rules and Guidelines can be changed at any time without warning.

Bug Bounty Program:
    A bug bounty program is in the works with our Rumble Fighter team and developers. The bounty program will be retroactively applied, so if you report bugs before the bounty opens, you will still receive rewards for your past reports. Retroactive rewards will be considered case by case as the bug bounty rules and guidelines have not been released.

Shana, Yusuke, tamirtov and 3 others like this.
  2. Phawnix

Phawnix Clean Up Crew

The new Graveyard Boss Mode causes players to disconnect. This happens roughly every 2 of 3 games. As far as I know it just happens randomly, no way to cause it or stop it.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2018
  3. dre305

dre305 Member

holloween sticker event counter wont reset

4. dre305

dre305 Member

graveyard dc ********

toons likes this.
  5. Phawnix

Phawnix Clean Up Crew

RumbleFighter_09292017-162427.jpg The little silhouette icon beside the question mark icon that is supposed to let you change sets while in a room, hasn't been visible in weeks. Just a graphical issue, cause you can still click where it would be and change sets.

NeoStrayFox, tamirtov and BJJFromGJJ like this.
  6. EvilMarvin

EvilMarvin Well-Known Member

Adding on to toons bug report, please note that the issue is likely due to obtaining count for either sticker or rumble mode prior to update. Accounts who has not played RF prior to update or hasn't obtained any count receives items correctly based on the people I've asked.

You will not be able to replicate this bug simply by doing it on an account that ISN'T BUGGED from the event.

ALSO REMOVE ME FROM DISCOURAGE USER LIST PLZ???

HumoLoco likes this.
  7. SifuYang

SifuYang New Member

who didn't initialize the count variable to 0 after uncommenting the block of code corresponding to the Halloween event??????????

jk

8. Phawnix

Phawnix Clean Up Crew

Another graphical bug. Sometimes after exiting a room the stats on the left hand side will be either glitched to an extremely high number, or be negative. I would say this happens roughly every 15th time I leave a room.

Edit: It's been happening a lot more lately. About every 5 or 6 times I enter the lobby.
    RumbleFighter_09022017-220007.jpg RumbleFighter_09102017-055113.jpg

Last edited: Oct 4, 2017
    NeoStrayFox and Every1LuvsFresca like this.
  9. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

Toast gives all of you a format specifically for your reports and none of you have followed it correctly so far.

• Type of Bug: Lobby / In-game Bug
    • Description: Text changes to the font that catered to the korean server of the game, however switches back in-game
    • Video/Screenshot:
      text1.PNG text2.PNG text3.PNG text4.PNG text5.PNG
    • Steps to Reproduce the Bug: View the text in lobby (or anything not in-game in general) and compare it with the text in-game
    • Reproduction rate: 100%, can switch back and forth between the two by simply going in-game and going out
    • System Specs: Intel i7-6500U, Windows 10, Intel HD Graphics 520, 8GB DDR3 Dual Channel RAM
    • AMD A6-6400K, Windows 8.1, Nvidia GTX 1050, 8GB DDR3 Single Channel RAM

Disclaimer : This may not be a bug and may be intended by the developers for a clearer view of text while not in-game.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

• Type of Bug: In-store Item Chest Bug
    • Description: Nightmare Claw and/or Hellcat Set Items... etc
    • Video/Screenshot:
      bug1.PNG
      [*] bug2.PNG
    • Steps to Reproduce the Bug: Open box items and that item will have a chance to be auto-activated.
    • Reproduction Rate: Varies [0 - 100%] (Depending on what kind of item you may pull out of the box)
    • System Specs: Intel i7-6500U, Windows 10, Intel HD Graphics 520, 8GB DDR3 Dual Channel RAM
    • AMD A6-6400K, Windows 8.1, Nvidia GTX 1050, 8GB DDR3 Single Channel RAM

Disclaimer : As you can see, I have Nightmare Claw & Hellcat Shoes that are already opened by itself.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any further bugs will be added on to this post (unless text limit has been exceeded).

Yukoto likes this.
  10. Phawnix

Phawnix Clean Up Crew

They will be lucky to get any help at all really. Starting a bug thread this late, when everyone has basically already quit due to how broken this game is.

Hey, look, I can make the flowers disappear! Another graphical bug involving the flowers in the plaza. Just head to the plaza and walk around, that's actually all I did. (I specialize in finding glitches in ps4 games, so finding bugs in this game is like shooting fish in a barrel)
    RumbleFighter_09302017-100128.jpg RumbleFighter_09302017-100135.jpg RumbleFighter_09302017-100141.jpg RumbleFighter_09302017-100145.jpg RumbleFighter_09302017-101047.jpg

Last edited: Sep 30, 2017
    NeoStrayFox likes this.
  11. Yukoto

Yukoto Well-Known Member

Then what is the ticket desk doing ?

12. Phawnix

Phawnix Clean Up Crew

This has been happening for years, so I'm sure everyone is familiar with it by now. I'm not sure if it can even be fixed, and it happens so rarely that it might not be worth trying. The infamous title screen glitch. At the end of the match, sometimes people can get the same score, yet get different places in the title screen. Alternately they can get the same place but different scores. Here is one example. I will screen shot if it happens again, but it happens very rarely as I said. Maybe 1 in every 100 games.

See if you can spot all the things wrong with this title screen lol
    RumbleFighter_09072017-111623.jpg

Edit: It happened again today.
    RumbleFighter_10042017-220302.jpg

Last edited: Oct 4, 2017
    NeoStrayFox likes this.
  13. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

@[GM]Toast
    I gonna submit two issues

This game need improve, because we turned into a rotten. Nimonix threw us into nothing of state but rotten.

dont remember how did it started.

3. Video/Screenshot: Provide a link to an image or video of the bug you encountered
    no need proof the obv you see the clear statement we have.

4. Steps to Reproduce the Bug: Please provide the necessary steps to reproduce this bug

911%

911.911%

Nimonix

Missing GM
    GM Gourdy

I missed GM Gourdy where hes been? He should do job better than you. but you still active more than him so he need active more and be like you, toast.

Cant screenshot in game in da website.

100% on ptsd

999% on double pstd

RedFox

What useful thread af. too bad i dont come back to this game.

holy **** they sold out when you shopping them.

tamirtov likes this.
  14. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

ikr?

we need hackers to rekt graveyard.

MortaliFla likes this.
  15. MortaliFla

MortaliFla Well-Known Member

Or a lot of verdas

HumoLoco likes this.
  16. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

or nimonix better off to sell us bunny boss scroll

tamirtov likes this.
  17. ProfessorZtar

ProfessorZtar Community Advisor (Rumble Fighter)

MadaraUchiha and tamirtov like this.
  18. Phawnix

Phawnix Clean Up Crew

Surprise surprise, my sticker and rumble mode counter are glitched. They are supposed to reset every day right? This is the second event where you guys failed to program a simple counter. SMFH.

The game is only trash cause you're still in it. Quit like everyone else please. D=

19. Rigamortis

Rigamortis Well-Known Member

30 Rumble Battles , not giving boxes.

Flamekiller and MadaraUchiha like this.
  20. yuuko1

yuuko1 New Member

im here again!STILL get dced EVERY TIME THE SKELEINGTON DOES A EXO MOVE!!
    PLEASE FIX This

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.