Concepts and Scripts for Rumble Fighter Videos

Discussion in 'Director's Corner' started by KingxD, Sep 29, 2017.

1. KingxD

KingxD Well-Known Member

Hey,

I plan on paying a couple of voice actors to make a rumble fighter video. Why? During OGPlanet time RF actually had some pretty good content on YouTube. HTF GJ was still making videos, DSKxMonkey was active, Grivmas was active, etc.. So I just want to create some RF videos myself for your entertainment and my own.

I would like you guys to give me an idea for a video I can make. I plan on paying two voice actors. 1 female and 1 male, If you guys could give me concepts and actually make a script for the video that would be much appreciated. You can post more then one concept and script as I will probably make multiple videos. I don't have a date when I want to create these videos but having these concepts and scripts on one thread will help.

**NOTE: The longer the script the more money I have to pay so try not to make it to long (Unless your ok with me breaking them down into episodes or unless it's a REALLY good concept)

If I do use your idea and script I will send you 1K RC before I upload the video.

2. TheDL6Incident

TheDL6Incident Creator of Buki

k

3. rfSexy

rfSexy Art Potato & Clean Up Crew

How much pay

4. BloodNinja

BloodNinja Well-Known Member

Y not just roleplay a new story for rumble fighter