[Updated: 3/8] Closed Beta Returning Heroes Package

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [GM]Ahri, Feb 25, 2016.

1. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

I imagine this is going to be one impressive relic based on how long we have been waiting.

2. Zennishi

Zennishi Active Member

Maybe it's going to have "Returning Heroes" grade stats! ^^

3. Szafka

Szafka Active Member

What is the reason of delay? If you have serious problem just give something else. It's not permament item.

4. Yabuszko

Yabuszko Active Member

That is no secret. It was like that on GC, Suba. Its JW sending broken patches. RF cant do anything, they are not programmers. Every delay you gonna encounter here is caused by JW, not RF.

5. Shiriru

Shiriru Member

They should sort this out, before giving any more dates. We were promossied those items 1 month ago. Yet it gets delayed week after week.
    You guys should change the text from "We're truly sorry for the delayed, the third (accessory) will be given out on 'insert random date here' " to " We're truly sorry for the delayed, the third (accessory) MAY be given out this year "
    This is very unprofessional. I suggest at least making those relics permanent to compensate. They aren't going to have good stats prorably soo it wont be a big deal, considering you already made several thousand $ from certain people.
    Good day !

6. Zennishi

Zennishi Active Member

Why not ask for excelent banners + Magical Deco compensation for this insult ;)

7. Shiriru

Shiriru Member

I just want them when they say " We will give it on this date ", to actually do it :( 4 weeks in a roll this relic has been delayed, that's why i hope they make it permanent at least for the collector's value.
    I understand they have other issues at hand, but how hard can it be to just hand out a relic ? They already gave decos and epithets... This should be on the same principle.

8. Zennishi

Zennishi Active Member

Yeah, that works on people who actually respect players as humans, but as far as RF is concerned, unless you're a buyer then you're a product, filler chars for actual buyers to interact with however they want. If you want **** done you gotta start cracking the whip on those lazy bastards by demanding not only what's rightfully yours but also compensation for their unprofesionalism, don't let them off the hook easily or they'll start thinking they can get away with worse **** and i'm talking from experience, don't make that mistake.
    Same goes for all the other CBT, start demanding compensation for RF's stupidty, you deserve better than this shitty vendor!

9. GetLostBaby

GetLostBaby Member

WORK FOR ****'S SAKE ! We hear only "SORRY" from REDFOX WTF KIND OF PUBLISHER IS THIS ?! YOU WANT TO MAKE THIS GAME PAY2WIN then MAKE IT WORTH IT. YOU NEED MONEY BUT YOU DO NOTHING. Speak with your entire team and stop ******* outside.

10. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

There is sharing your opinion and just being plain rude. We all feel the same way but this is only going to get your voice removed and you possibly banned.

11. Zennishi

Zennishi Active Member

Nah, tried it before, the most they did was mute my in game char, 16 days of mute? No problem, i'm just gonna afk in Hefei then ^^

12. Barbaric

Barbaric New Member

I never even got the epi and i was playing almost day 1 and it hasn't slowed me down the free stuff is only good for noob players and by the time we get it all most will be to high for the free gift to matter anymore