Guide Player Guide: Young Dragon Weapon Upgrading

Discussion in 'Game Guides and Tips' started by Blitzcronk, Feb 13, 2016.

1. WingChun

WingChun New Member

Respect for mr Blitz. Thank you, hope i did kill you once in LOL.

2. Dankestpepe

Dankestpepe New Member

I skipped the quest to obtain Young Dragon Statue too, but after joining wutang i came back and the quest's gone. Is that some kind of bug or that's how it works? Because i still see quest i haven't done in ZhengZhou and Jinan? And is there another way to get young dragon other than the quest?

3. dj4bl0

dj4bl0 New Member

I finished all Q in Bamboo village but still cannot receive Young Dragon Statue Quest. I give up all current RTE quest to see if there're any Q in Bamboo but there're none
    • So I guess I did finished the Q before and somehow destroyed these statues.
    • Or, it could be a bug since I checked in completed Q list but cannot find the name "Zhang Zhong, Mountain Uprooter"
    Is there any way to obtain Young Dragon Statue except doing Q ?

4. Yuehan

Yuehan New Member

Hmm yea there is, you can buy it for gold at your basic clan trainer.

5. Yuehan

Yuehan New Member

Oh yes yes, my bad, i misread :)

Okiku likes this.
  6. 2ndKind

2ndKind New Member

Could it be possible to get another young dragon statue? or at least make them storable. Because I didnt know how this worked, sold the weapons I made with the young dragon statue and now I am stuck with the other statues and nothing to upgrade. Or at least let me get rid of the upgrading dragons somehow.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2017
  7. dj4bl0

dj4bl0 New Member

With a little help from GM, I managed to get the Young Dragon weapon. So here's what happend:

Yesterday I open 2 supports ticket:
    #1 ticket to reset my RTD quest. I was killed during my RTD chapter3 - Storm Arrow. My quest got stuck & cannot continue.
    #2 ticket to check & reset my Young Dragon quest.

--------------------------------------
    Today I checked these ticket and #1 was resolved while #2 was still in-progress. Of corse, I can continue to my RTD since GM fixed it. I noticed that in there're alot of Q icon in my mini-map which was never happen recently, so I came back to Bamboo village and booom... I saw the Young Dragon weapon quest.. \m/

BloodySpear likes this.
  8. alynwhite17

alynwhite17 New Member

9. Skygrinder

Skygrinder New Member

Is there any way to get more young dragon statues? (Other than those 3 from the quest)

I was super conflicted on what I want to play at the beginning, so I ended up trading stuff in for couple of weapons. I was trying out the axe, thinking of going for brotherhood, then I was kinda decided on CK hybrid beggar, so I got both bracers and the staff (to level with up to the role change), but then in the end I decided to go melee hybrid instead with gloves. But since I used up all of the statues, I'm just wondering if there is a way to get more and where do I get them?

Last edited: Jun 13, 2017
  10. Skygrinder

Skygrinder New Member

I just restarted the character, was only level 25 anyway, not a big deal. Well, not restarted, started a new one, gonna see if I can give my other character the statues, if not, I'll just keep playing the new one.

11. Ainestol

Ainestol New Member

Hello guys.
    Same here I got lvl 71 but i forgot to do qust in Bambo Village ... but i cant find it there, its deleted.. NPC dont want to give me that quest. SO i cant get Young dragon statue..... WHat to do next.. i dont want to make again every 71 lvls. May some GM help me pls ? In game is no responding me for calling about GM.

12. KosiaRafel

KosiaRafel Member

Hello Ainestol,

GM may not see in game. To report or contact them, try this: https://help.playredfox.com/en/support/tickets

Ticket sending is more effective than roaring in-game or web board. They will response around 10.00 - 18.00 Server time on weekdays.

Good luck and have fun.

13. Ainestol

Ainestol New Member

Ty, i put ticket on websides few minutes after i wrote message what you reply at. Ty again. HF y2.

KosiaRafel likes this.
  14. SonyGhost

SonyGhost New Member

How can I use those slots? I tried using a combining tool but it says that this item cannot be attached with and ornament...

15. Spullo

Spullo New Member

I think i accidentally sold the 3 young dragon statues when i started because i didn't know what it did. Or not sold buy I put them in the trash option. Is there a way for me to get them back or request it back? I didn't even know about the weapons until now when someone told me and I'm already level 70 and I don't want to do all the leveling again.

16. RedAdrian

RedAdrian New Member

Which are tradeble? The True Dragon ones?

17. Kiesa1234

Kiesa1234 Member

all 4 forms of quest weap can be traded for added options; not traded with other people

18. liampurvis

liampurvis New Member

im with brotherhood of thieves and i have a spear upgraded to jade statue but when i go on create knowing i have a black statue it doesn't show up for the upgrade to black am i doing this wrong?

19. lauriz

lauriz New Member

I broke my black dragon wep on refining... If I create a new char, complete the quests and get the young dragon statue and then receive the first wep from it, can I trade that wep to my main char? I need it to start making a new black dragons weapon.

20. lauriz

lauriz New Member

Oh well, I fcked up then lol

Last edited: Nov 16, 2017