Rumble Fighter Community Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TheFuzionBranz, Jun 6, 2017.

?

Do you think RF should improve certain parts of this Game?

1. Forums

30.6%
  2. Mechanics and Content

71.8%
  3. Community Staff

49.4%
  4. Staff

55.3%
  5. Events and Prizes

58.8%
  6. Guild Rework

49.4%
  7. Expand instead of Rebuild/Patch

58.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gottablast

gottablast Member

doesn't even play.. comes on forums to talk sht about the game lol.. a true loser everyone

2. TheDL6Incident

TheDL6Incident Creator of Buki

who alt this is

tamirtov and klondikebar like this.
  3. Galax

Galax Member

good job Branz

4. Galax

Galax Member

everyone should send a Ticket about this they might do something if we just keep bugging them about this

5. 1WingAngel

1WingAngel Active Member

im going to say this one lAST TIME STOP WITH THE FVCKING BOXES UPDATES EVERY UPDATE AND MAKE NEW CLOTHES AND EVENTS RF

tamirtov likes this.
  6. Sepulchure

Sepulchure Clean Up Crew

Or some new carat items for a change XD

BeeBee and tamirtov like this.
  7. Yeezus

Yeezus Well-Known Member

We need to start boycotting boxes fr...

8. Sepulchure

Sepulchure Clean Up Crew

Its like RF's just trying to milk the players wallets before the game actually dies ._ .
    Capture.PNG

Hercule and tamirtov like this.
  9. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Get a job. RF's had boxes since day1 where the f** do you think Sage Master came from? If you don't want to buy boxes then dont, 95% of the game's content or more is purchasable in the shop.

tamirtov likes this.
  10. 1WingAngel

1WingAngel Active Member

do u kno how stupid u sound
    every update they ONLY have boxes, ogp had new outfits new carat items every update and better events
    newgens..

11. 1WingAngel

1WingAngel Active Member

ik man

tamirtov likes this.
  12. xgone

xgone Active Member

WOW SWEAR! It´s kinda obvious that we have been getting boxes since the very beginning of the game but NOT like that!
    From ogp to gamecampus/redfox there was a significant increase regarding the number of boxes we get per update , but for some reason looks like you either forgot that or you just have no idea what happened in the past.
    Gosh,for someone who claims to know more than anybody else you know nothing.
    #RIP
    [​IMG]

13. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

ive been playing since early '08. I can sympathize with lack of interesting events, thats on RedFox, but as far as outfits go they ARE making them but they are in the box because of how good they look and because of the stats they desire to attach to them plus if they attach a set bonus.

If you have a problem go hit the suggestion board like I did. I wanted the game to have a Mr karate scroll and Savate so I made a suggestion for them. Get off your helpless ass and write up an event suggestion. Who knows maybe if it's good enough or within the game's parameters they'll do it.

I dont need to make claims, I know what I speak of. Heres what you arent getting. The devs are seemingly wanting to do 2 things; expand the rare side of the games content (themed boxes, SE scrolls) and to make a few items that a slightly more powerful than the average shop item because then everyone would just spam till they had to nerf it like Berzerk's B swing. Wanna know why they have so many box events with so many different boxes? Because they assume not everyone will like every box's content and because some players (the ones who arent cheap broke fucks, all hobbies cost money) may not have been around during the last time the box they wanted was in the shop, i.e. me Ive been waiting for the Lost Legacy box to come back for years, etc.

Also do you realize that RF gets updates waaaay more often/speedy than any other fighting game right? Street Fighter and Killer Instinct have to wait foreeeever.

Oh and by the way I'm not sure if you've ever heard of this game called Overwatch but it's loot system is almost entirely centered on this thing called Loot Crates which, I'm not sure if you know, is a synonym for Boxes and nobody there cries 0.01% as much as RF does.
    upload_2017-7-6_18-18-24.jpeg

tamirtov likes this.
  14. BeeBee

BeeBee BeeBee

I'm having trouble forgiving the amount of boxed items simply because the shop itself hasn't gotten any clothes, new or old, for like more than a year. I'm aware of the limited edition sets from holidays and the recolors currently available, and the exocores + scrolls. But we'd be kidding ourselves to be comfortable with nothing but gamble gateways for all or most of our updates! There has to be something other than another spin on the wheel every few months regardless of how good the rates may or may not be, don't you think?
    We should all do more than simply talk of course but at least players are saying something.

toons and tamirtov like this.
  15. KDStylez

KDStylez Member

is Soldier Permanent yet ?

16. TrainerTyrese

TrainerTyrese New Member

They really need to improve on the language sensor

17. TrainerTyrese

TrainerTyrese New Member

And I didnt realize how cancerous this community can be, I just come to play the game, not being called ***** every single time I play. That is extremely offensive and I think I might even quit the game.

18. TrainerTyrese

TrainerTyrese New Member

*cough *cough tactical

19. tamirtov

tamirtov Clean Up Crew

I think you can buy it permanent from shop.

20. ItsTour

ItsTour Clean Up Crew, Scroll Masters Champion

That is true, Overwatch does have boxes for every single event, but also, everything in those boxes are obtainable by just playing,besides maybe player icons which is not the case for RF. I am not going against what you're saying at all, I agree with 95% of it.
    But is very different from Overwatch boxes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.