Regarding the Master and Disciple System

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [GM]Ahri, Jun 15, 2017.

1. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

Hello Dragons,

There will be an overhaul of the current Master and Disciple system. This update is scheduled to be released on July 11, 2017. In preparation for this change, we have temporarily disabled the Master and Disciple request option in the character menu UI. With the overhaul, all current Master and Disciple data will be reset.

Additionally, we have been working with JoongWon Games to bring you as many events as we can. The recent Hero Tournament event may be small, but it is just one of many to come. There will also be a Summer Event later this month, that we hope you’ll enjoy. Check back on our forums for new announcements in the near future!

Thank you,

YeQuin, KosiaRafel, sdadsfsa and 4 others like this.
  2. Alys2

Alys2 Active Member

keep up the good work to make this game better

KosiaRafel likes this.
  3. OldFella

OldFella Active Member

Well it sure feels nice to hear news.

Really looking forward to summer event.

khanarya likes this.
  4. Sepulchure

Sepulchure Clean Up Crew

kek

Attached Files:

5. noelnguyen2016

noelnguyen2016 New Member

Some of us worked very hard to upgrade their master ranking :( Well, i guess its a good new that game keeps updating and changing to be interesting. Just wonder, does being reset mean all current data will be erased and then we can re-build our master ranking again or that means no more master-disciple system?

6. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

There will be a new Master and Disciple system after the update, and the current Master and Disciple system will not be available. We will post more information regarding the new system soon.

KosiaRafel and Czezry like this.
  7. Czezry

Czezry Active Member

I really look forward to that!
    Thanks for the good stuff comming

8. Revered

Revered Well-Known Member

Let me guess:
    First disciple is free for all. If someone would like to have more, there will be an item in the Marketplace....

Last edited: Jun 16, 2017
    fero001 and sdadsfsa like this.
  9. Czezry

Czezry Active Member

I think it would be good to replace the master rewards with something usefull , for starters xD

OldFella likes this.
  10. sdadsfsa

sdadsfsa Active Member

Good job

11. KosiaRafel

KosiaRafel Member

Nice work then. Keep it up!

12. YeQuin

YeQuin New Member

Ah great. Looking forward this new update the 11th of July.

We, white clans Yin server, need continue helping future generations (youngesters). These days Black Clan is having a fest at every White Clan vs. Black Clan...but we should not allow this for much longer. Lets grow strong, and but up a great battle at BP.

BP needs to come back to life,

Att:
    Blue Dragon, HM6.

13. WhozUrDaddy

WhozUrDaddy New Member

I find it really fucked up that you cant use your current points in M&D I got 42k that I cant use now cuz of your **** up!!!! Are you gonna comp us for the ******* time we put in collecting those points or are you gonna leave us hanging like you always do! I swear to god you must have worked for Acclaim cuz only in that company did they screw us w a dildo then smack us in the face with it! seriously there was NOTHING GOD DAMN WRONG WITH THIS SYSTEM!!!!!! screw this **** and work on the things that need to be fixed for god sakes!

deathgrip likes this.
  14. Zaitrey

Zaitrey Active Member

They want to upgrade the system and you are complaining? When there are no changes to the game, people start to complain also. Now you are talking about those points? Huh?

YeQuin likes this.
  15. WhozUrDaddy

WhozUrDaddy New Member

Just in General I DONT pay for this game for one so everything I get I have to grind my ass off for! and to find disciples just to grind and not give up after a few hours! I am LOSSING those points 42k hard enough to get them lets just RESET everything just for what reason? Are they gonna allow us to get free M&D titles again? Make rewards better? seriously what are we getting in return to START that Process ALLLLL over again! the guys that run this company are ******* retareded!

16. Zaitrey

Zaitrey Active Member

They didn't say the M&D system is going to be the same as before. Just so you know, there are lots of people that play this game for free, not just you. And obviously, the update will be a surprise, who knows what they may add/remove? You are overthinking about how you are going to start everything again without even knowing what the updates are. Just chill?

I don't know whether you are trolling or not. Some people tend to bad mouth in the forum so that people will quit this game. That's normal.

17. WhozUrDaddy

WhozUrDaddy New Member

no I don't troll thing is is you aren't looking at it from the point of STARTING IT ALL OVER AGAIN 2 ******* years into the game and slow gain on it just another thing they have to add and not worry about the things they need to fix. I am just sick and ******* tired of restarting this or restarting that! took me almost a year to accomplish the points I have! but heres the thing when 10 ppl leave the game and 3 join theres not a good turn over! and since most went over to Yin it makes it harder to gain that back! RF needs to pull their heads outta their asses and start looking at what is broke! THATS WHAT IS RUNNING THESE PPL AWAY!!!!!! BRINGING IN NEW CONTENT ISNT WHAT WE WANT! We want the things that need fixing and not adding more ******** to the game! this is another WASTED time for! and don't matter it will be pushed back as everything else is like on here! I JUST WANNA SPEND my POINTS cant even do that now! So this is a POINTLESS UPDATE!!!!!! heres something for the masses I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THE 6th GK TITLE on someone!

18. WhozUrDaddy

WhozUrDaddy New Member

still not getting the point LOL ITS A WORTHLESS UPDATE AND OVERHAUL FOR WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOTHING! But for those whom grind for that it is BS and only those that have over 300K are those that boost w a second computer to do it with! NEVER seen anyone above 100k without doing so!

19. WhozUrDaddy

WhozUrDaddy New Member

and thisis where they tell us to take our issues with these things can you please just shut the **** up already talk about trolling someone I'm clearly making a point that they DONT need to revamp it for what reason? there isn't one and looking the KR version it ******** that they are even doing this! but **** RF and their ignorance these guys run this company worse then G1 ever did and they were ******* garbage and btw what league are you in and I can tell you how you got it

20. Zaitrey

Zaitrey Active Member

Just leave him be. He's probably trolling. His points don't make any sense.

Perfection likes this.