Can I get some tips about stat and gear please

Discussion in 'Player to Player Support' started by Nellof, May 30, 2017.

1. Nellof

Nellof New Member

Hey everyone,
    My character is now lv Hermit . But, I have very confusing in my head about stat and gear. So, I will split it to ask.
    1. My Warrior Char, I build on Full Dex, Str for min of weapons. Else go Con right?
    2. My Sub char; Healer, I build on Full Dex, Then I should go full Str or Rest it on Con?
    3. The gear, I wear Sum-Jun Superior set right now. Which is next set that I should buy n' use?
    4. If I have not enough money to buy Fancy Deco right now. Which one is best for temporary using, Normal - Fine Costume [or] Use Clan Deco with 4 Slot and use Con or Dex orn
    5. Last thing is,.... I have no idea about relic. So, now i use only Krama relic such as Str,Dex,Com Krama relic. Have any relic i should find or buy to use please.
    Thanks in advances for your help. Hopefully someone will help me

DaiTap likes this.
  2. Zaitrey

Zaitrey Active Member

1) Absolutely correct.
    2) (I don't have healers)
    3) I used sum jun sup set until PS6 and changed to PS6 set/Icy Dungeon set. However, sum jun sup set is still good until you change to HG5 set. Other option, you can change to School of rising sun sup set but it is really hard to obtain certain parts. I don't recommend changing your set until HG5 but up to you.
    4) If you buy clan deco, you need 4 Jade Seperators to make four slots. This will cost you around 240kk something. I recommend you to buy Polar/Assassin deco because both come with 4 slots already. But as usual, up to you. You can also buy summer deco but it has no slots at all and you cannot add slots.
    5)If you are Hermit 2 level, you should combine some Rank 1 / 2 / 3 relics. Rank 1/2 should be enough but up to you. You can farm Rank 1 relics in GCM (Mansion of golden coins). I don't know about Rank 2/3 but you can buy them from other players.

DaiTap likes this.
  3. DaiTap

DaiTap Member

Hi bro , my char is str + dex for weapon , else for con !!
    Can i used Rank1 clothes for grinding mod to PS6 ? I can't see set sum jun in hefei (sv Tao) but i bought set PS6(Icy Dungeon).
    I use rank4 accessori , clan base relic , two ring in RTD quest :). My lv is HM6 .

4. Zaitrey

Zaitrey Active Member

I believe you are warrior, right?
    You should focus on maximizing DEX. STR only until meet weapon requirement. Others go to CONS. That's right.
    I'm not sure which one is superior, Rank 1 clothes or FC2 sup set (Sum Jun Superior Set). I do recommend to get FC2 sup set instead of using Rank 1 clothes. FC2 sup set gives more extra attributes that Rank 1 does. That's for sure. You can find it using F11 -> Hangzhou . You do need the parts and some mats to make it though.

Next, you may need to use some Rank 2/3 relics.

DaiTap likes this.
  5. DaiTap

DaiTap Member

Hi , i'm wt warrior .
    You can explain to me why we maximizing Dex ? If we use low Str , we haven't dame and physical attack balance , we can't grinding mod ? My friends was say the same as you said but i didn't understand !
    Set FC2 , i will buy it if i have enough gold !!:D . Thanks !!
    Rank 2,3 relic never enough all set in HF but i bought rank 1 !!

PS : I'm newbie in this game .:)

6. Zaitrey

Zaitrey Active Member

You need to focus on Dex because it determines Attack Rating. The higher it is, the less likely you are to miss attacks. Even if you damage is very good but if it keeps missing, it'll be pointless.

If you think relics you are using now are enough until Hermit 2, then it's okay. but perhaps you need Rank 2 accessory that gives damage and critical rate. I forgot which ones that give these 2 stats but they're good for your level.

DaiTap likes this.
  7. DaiTap

DaiTap Member

Thanks , i'll thinking more about this .

PS : I saw set Immortal Clothes have add Dex .:p

8. StryKer1337

StryKer1337 Member

After max dex why not max str instead of con? That way you level even faster

9. Zaitrey

Zaitrey Active Member

In 9D, most people depend on weapon/relics for damage. They don't really depend on what STR gives. Hence, the more hp you have, more mobs you can tank. CONS also increases your Defense. Also, more defense you have, more mobs you can tank. It's not necessary if you ask me but up to you :)

10. StryKer1337

StryKer1337 Member

well i'm a healer duo-ing with my warrior friend, he should max str instead of cons right? because i can heal 24/7

11. Zaitrey

Zaitrey Active Member

Yup that will be great!

12. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

i would say maxing dex is a waste, you will miss eitherways.... just take it all the way to Hg weapon requirement....then rest cons.....
    if you are healer...i would argue max strength, get enough dex for weapon the rest con....unless you ck and wanna mess around...hybrid strength wis build or wis build... either way since cons is healer penalty...u are screwed in terms of hp....

for hybrid...i would still argue you dod not need max dex, just get enough for hg weapon....i maxed dex and my hit rate was same as when i re-speced...it was pretty sad....for hybrid I would max out cons and get enough strength and dex for weapon...if ck...same thing but switch around....

with black banner, items and clothes...you will not miss dex....sooo many things give you free dex...its a waste to waste valuable skill points on...unless you want to...the go ahead...