Rumble Fighter - The problems, The Fixes, Etc.

Discussion in 'Etc' started by UnleashD, May 6, 2017.

1. UnleashD

UnleashD Clean Up Crew

Ladies, Men, Boys, Girls, Catfish, I'm sure we all agree we enjoy Rumble fighter. We've enjoyed the game for a long time since the very famous OGPlanet. Why did we enjoy it so much back then? The ideas of players were used, the bugs were fixed more commonly, and updates were frequent and consumed less money. I can go on and on and I'm sure you can too about why we loved it compared to Red Fox Games. But that's not an excuse to give up on the game and become nagging grandma's about the problem. I'm tired of seeing the constant variety of complaints. So how about we work on the issues together and point them out as a proper community? (Or at least try to, idk if this thread will be accepted.)

First of all lets point out the situations:
    • Lag
    • DDoS
    • Hacking/Hackers
    • Overpriced Spender events
    • Rates/Chances for an item
    • Chat bugs (Especially BM Chat)
    • Map bugs
    • Screen freezes
    • Storyline
    • Trading System

• Etc. (Name the rest if I left anything else out)
    Lag: Now we all know lag is a huge problem in ANY game. But the lag is usually focused on to be fixed in order for players to adjust to the rising player base or intense gameplay and graphics. Clearly Rumble Fighter (2017) is being neglected when it comes to this situation. Players have to learn to predict the placement of a lagging player, they have to make due without grabbing the player, and most of the time just jump around a pray to god they hit them. What's worst is that the community's toxic factor kicks in and players end up going in denial leading to either a kick or a Ddos. The lags getting worst and now that steam players are joining it'll continue getting worst. I don't wanna go in plaza and DC because I had to load plaza and it just didn't end up loading due to lag on the server. Please add anything else Lag has done or does currently to add to the argument.

Ddos: The community in any online game is toxic, they have their dicks and their saints but Rumble fighter is inhabited with just ... And I know some people are gonna say something like "but its what makes things fun"
    [​IMG]
    No it doesn't, okay maybe a little, but on Rumble Fighter there's just TOOOOO much guys WAYYY too much. And I know its almost impossible to fix people in general but we can (at least a few % of the community) can change our way of thinking yea? Lets actually help new players, teach them the ropes so we can laugh at them beating the "Best Players". (No shots fired you tempered beasts.)

Hacking/hackers: Why does this game have the same amount of hacking is COD 1. (Just an exaggeration). Straight up, people hack for bm's cuz they're lazy, the game warns you about third programs and more and yet no one really gets in trouble unless they're reported/screenshotted or recorded. What the f***. I know no one really cares about that leveling hack where people get their level's boosted to level 99 and that they're cracking down on people who've done it and are now resetting them back to their levels (or so I've been told) but its a level hack... CAN YOU DO THAT FOR ACTUAL HACKS?

Overpriced Spenders/Events/Anything really: I'm sure most of the community has heard that DSKMonkey aka Mewtwo has recently quit. Now normally I don't give a crap about a person quitting or not. But seeing as how he's one of the very few most viewed Rumble Fighter Youtuber he made some good points. Why are the events and spenders etc. getting pricier? Now I know some people can afford high prices but its as if the game is only milking us of our money rather than caring about actually improving the game. We should be given better content that's worth paying for on a well made game. We aren't getting that, rather we get a few updates on tiny things and guess what another spenders for something we kept asking for:
    [​IMG]
    can we stop getting milked and actually get the game in better shape so you can actually earn a better profit? Like damn. Some people can't always afford this game.

Rates/Chances for certain items: I damn well know some of ya'll had to open over 300 chests to get the **** yall want. Why do we have to play for something that you never wanted people to have in the first damn place. What's worst the items aren't always worth it and yet we wasted our lives trying our best to get it. Can you actually EVEN out the drop rates of certain things? Please? I know people want that **** to be a bit simpler especially when you got over 3 events running and ****.

Chat bugs:
    [​IMG]
    Please, fix the bm bug that you had for decades for Vlad etc. (EVEN THE CURRENT EASTER EVENT) We wanna be able to see our chat. Why do we have to wait till the game loads TO make sure we don't have to relog again, its a pain in the arse please fix this.

Map bugs: Why am I falling through the damn floor everytime a new part of the quest starts. I'm losing some precious health over this bs that could be fixed if focused on. (If theres anymore please add on.)

Screen freezes: My PC can handle all types of ****, why is it that whenever I go on RF I occasionally freeze and have to relog. What even causes that to happen? I'm not laggy, others aren't laggy, but they freeze for no reason. Even when they aren't getting DDos'ed they're busy being rekt by the game before the Ddos can hit them.

Storyline: We went from A jungle fighting some prehistoric ***** to some futuristic doctor ****. Now I'm in love with the Boss modes made for the game, but can wegetmaps and a proper STORYLINE to make things make just more sense? This way people could have an easier time explaining things regarding the boss modes. New maps + Proper storyline + Proper item system + drop list = Happy players.

Trading system: It's really coming right? Like fr? Is it? Idk if its true that people chose plaza over trading but can we just put a bypass on our failed idiotic ancestors and uh switch that real quick? yeah? cool.

Now lets see some ideas people have been adding in for quite some time.​
    • Male Android (Why isn't this a thing yet.. stop neglecting your creations)​
    • More things for Shaman (MORE NEGLECTION)​
    • Clothes for android​
    • New classes​
    • Carat clothes/Rc clothes being added to the shop PERMANENTLY​
    • Better storage system (Instead of just sorting by name, add a A-Z, Date gotten, Price range)​
    • Player made costumes and scrolls(MORE OFTEN please, where's the scrolls recently made by a few of our players? Why did only one come out (Volt) cmon now. Too slow with this, people got mad imagination)​
    • Player made maps​
    • Player made events (would improve the events players host themselves​
    • More tournaments, where you at.​
    • Show EU's some love dead serious, they annoying sometimes but its cuz they aint getting love for their part of town. (Slums) No offence.​
    • More guild options​
    • More things like Saver and Assassin (Ex: Juggernaut, Tank, etc.)​
    MOREEEEE GM'S HIRE PEOPLE, LEVEL HEADED PEOPLE PLEASE ?!?!?
    We just gonna keep complaining, more threads like this will appear. Work on the game. Listen to players more accurately. Work together to fix this damn wreck of a game.
    [​IMG]
    Its not a threat its a fact. We gonna keep complaining.

Looking for Graphic Artists willing to take my ideas ( and other players ideas ) for clothes, weapons, accessories etc. to help the game make more content. Example: I draw a picture or show you a picture, you make it look built for RF. Currently looking for anyone willing to create content for Android. Send me a PM if interested. (Will be doing this on my own when Drawing pad arrives if no one wants actual new *****)
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 6, 2017
    NeoStrayFox, Shana and tamirtov like this.
  2. SoarRF

SoarRF Well-Known Member

tl;dr
    Any point you're attempting to make has already been made and discussed hundreds if not thousands of times in the past. Game is literally old and stuck in it's ways.

NeoStrayFox, tamirtov and BJJFromGJJ like this.
  3. UnleashD

UnleashD Clean Up Crew

I know but worth a shot.

4. SoarRF

SoarRF Well-Known Member

Not trying to be rude or anything but even when players were able to speak to GMs directly nothing happened. At best player's can influence items and events. When we get the occasional passionate GM they're usually limited to the same. RuF's last "breakthrough" was Steam and we see how that turned out. Players were even give the opportunity to provide Nimonix feedback directly, and even their responses showed that they could care less. At this point RuF is more or less an idea nostalgics insist on funding.

5. UnleashD

UnleashD Clean Up Crew

I agree but that isn't an excuse for them to avoid adding and fixing some things. Android stuff for example is well demanded so they should hear that out and do something? The time they spend while we have to do Bm etc. Cant it be dedicated to the game? I only made this thread to get gourds to atleast glimpse at it?

SoarRF likes this.
  6. Gearman

Gearman Active Member

Savate came out before Volt but since they added that extra launcher they decide it belonged in a box. I feel one of the most annoying things this game has been doing to suggestions is making rares out of suggested items that were never meant to be rares basicaly if the time ever comes when the game moves and the accounts don't anyone that is still here that made an item that became rare will have to drop mad money to get their item back whenever they decide to sell them again as I wouldn't bet on every company to be nice enough to give the creator their creation.

7. UnleashD

UnleashD Clean Up Crew

Exactly, why are all the scrolls beginning to go rare? Marang for example was rare and no one even knew till they removed it without warning. The wiser thing if anything would tell the community so more people bought it but they said nah. The only balanced scroll so far that's been released is Vermillion Phoenix, well made and not too many things on it. I'd say volt too but i'm not 100% on that. We also lack carat scrolls, they made another avenger but that **** is basically a rc scroll turned into carats its ridiculous and it cant be the only carat scroll we get we need more.

tamirtov likes this.
  8. Shana

Shana Creator of Heartseeker, SF, IAS, BD & CC

The only way to fix the DDOS issue is dedicated servers. Which means we'll have to deal with this DDOS issue for a bit longer. It takes a huge budget to get a dedicated server going, and it's also important that if such server is being run, that it shouldn't cause input lag on a consistent basis [unless the person has poor internet]

I've been searching for the solution to this issue for awhile now, and this is the only answer I'm constantly getting

Concerning scroll suggestions (this topic I take seriously especially), I prefer if the suggestions take priority over their own ideas, especially when it's promised. It seems that tiny's prediction with the next scrolls seems pretty legit. I've been hyped about the greenlit winning scrolls, but there's a point where the excitement of those very creations coming to life, just goes away cuz of the unpredictable waiting times.

It seems that we won't be seeing any suggestion scrolls for awhile until the "Chinese Constellation" series completes

If the suggestions take priority, we can easily transition to another scroll contest.

tamirtov and BJJFromGJJ like this.
  9. Gearman

Gearman Active Member

Another Avenger is funny af, its so ridiculously powerful then you find off that the scroll is weak to another bag because the strikes are too fast for it to handle, which led to people putting on those fast scrolls making the another avenger user just rq.

tamirtov and Shana like this.
  10. SoarRF

SoarRF Well-Known Member

If I'm thinking of the right person that guy was definitely an *******. Good riddance lol! ***** looked like a bald Wilma. Most of RedFox's events have selfish motives behind them and hardly benefit the participant(s). They're extremely fond of grindy events that increase a user's playtime, and from what I've seen, they usually want at least double of what previous hosts were asking for in spenders. Its really ridiculous. I feel like it's only going to make more people quit as time goes on (fingers crossed tbhtbhtbhtbh). If they were smart the ratio between wallet bait and player appreciation events would be 60/40 but unfortunately its worse than that. All of my money goes to Chipotle, Pho14, and Amazon Prime rc doesn't do it for me.

tamirtov and BJJFromGJJ like this.
  11. SoarRF

SoarRF Well-Known Member

"I dislike lag in RF". So it took him nearly a decade to discover that he dislikes lag?
    [​IMG]
    "Right now RF is trying to milk the players"
    >inferring this game wasn't milked hard on GC as well despite the events being better

Has Redfox had a tournament yet? I thought they gave out the headbands as a participation prize or some ****. Either way tournys are always a disaster just like SD.

tamirtov, BJJFromGJJ and Flamekiller like this.
  12. Nasro

Nasro New Member

what would happen if someone were to recreate this game? like same game mechanics, but less peer to peer, less pay to win, faster in game currency reward, better servers, more productive creators, and gms? you can avoid copyright with change of artistic design and a new name. and in no time it would become more popular than this game and everyone can have their nostalgia and REALLY nice game. in my opinion this game is better than super smash bros. so it really does make me wonder why no one has touched the idea of a game like this.