[The Cave of The Conqueror]

Discussion in 'Game Guides and Tips' started by Fullneo, Jan 20, 2016.

1. Fullneo

Fullneo Well-Known Member

The Cave of The Conqueror

During my trip in the Land I have find someone called Nan Yihai, an archaeologist. He learn me a lot of things about a very dangerous place: The Cave of the Conqueror. I think the first time I heard about that, only some words were in my mind: "many valuable treasures".

The Cave of the Conqueror (CC) entrance: In the middle of Bloody Plain:
    [​IMG]
    This place is where a big war happens and the sand is red because of the blood that people lost during that war. It's a war place where all clan fight between them. You may already have some difficulty to go near the entrance of the Cavern of Conqueror.

As Nan Yihai said There is a powerful poison mist there and you have 3 way to survive:

• First one is to talk with Nameless Elder (Hermit) and ask him as Buff for conqueror cave Poison. This one will be for 60 min and it cost 5000 gold. (orange on the picture)
    • Second one is to take some Conqueror Herb. You can find those herbs near the Cave of the Conqueror entrance in Conqueror Medicine Box as you can see on this picture :
    [​IMG]
    Box location:
    [​IMG]
    Those box will give you randomly those following herbs:
    [​IMG] Herb High level: Resistance Poison for 30 minutes.
    [​IMG]: Herb Middle level: Resistance Poison for 20 minutes.
    [​IMG]: Herb Low level: Resistance Poison for 10 minutes.

Once you have find Herb or you have ask to Hermit a cavity press, you can go in the Cave of the Conqueror.​
    • Third one is to use the Antidote of Cave skill which can be drop in the second level of the Cave of the Conqueror.

You are able to prevent you from any PvP attack with a special buff from hermit:

You can get that buff at the same NPC than previously or at the hermit inside the cave of the conqueror.

[​IMG]

With this buff you can't be attacked by other people in the cave of the conqueror ONLY. once you left the cave the buff is removed.

The treasures !

Yes there are very nice treasure in the cave ! Beside the treasure that you can find on mobs in the Cave of the Conqueror, there are some box and statue that give some special item !
    • The statues. Those statue are all the same in each level of the Cave of the Conqueror (excepted the one near General Wei). To get the treasure you need to destroy the statue.
    [​IMG]
    • The box ! Those box are the very important one ! You can get very nice stuff from them ! Gold, Blood Essence, Karma Plate...
    [​IMG]
    The box location are on the following map from each level of the Cave of the Conqueror.
    Those box are not the same at each level of the Cave of the Conqueror, and you will need different key to open the box. All those box come back all the 30 minutes once they have been opened.
    [​IMG] The Yellow key, you can use them to open the Mystic Chest in the level 1 of the Cave of the Conqueror.
    [​IMG] The Green key, you can use them to open the Mystic Chest in the level 2 of the Cave of the Conqueror.
    [​IMG] The Blue key, you can use them to open the Patriot's Chest in the level 3 of the Cave of the Conqueror.
    [​IMG]The red key, you can use them to open the Conqueror Secret Chest in the level 4 of the Cave of the Conqueror.​
    The Traps:

As you already know now this place is dangerous, not only because of the mobs and the poison mist but because of trap too !
    There are trap a bit every where in the Cave of the Conqueror; most of them are hidden, some are seal that you will broke when you are near and that will create some explosion, other are falling rock and there are some kind of flying sword and statue in the fourth level of the cave of the conqueror.
    I don't know who put all those trap, but a things sure the more you get deep in the cave the more there are traps.
    So be careful when you walk in the Cave of the Conqueror be sure you have a lot of life and ready to get hit by a trap.
    The different level of the Cave of the Conqueror (CoC or CC)

Now that you know enough things you can go in the cave !
    In the following link there are all the details about each level of the Cave.
    Don't forget be careful and don't become too greedy ! A good team of friend is still better than a tone of treasures !

Last edited: Jan 23, 2016
    AntonioMarcello likes this.
  2. Fullneo

The first level from The Cave of the Conqueror:

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

List of mobs: Raising Light 11 to Sun and Moon 1
    • Evil Fist of The League : They used Confusion skill. (Level 61)
    • Shadow Blade of Sacred Flower : They got a bleed. (Level 63)
    • Secret Meditation of Shaolin : They decrease Attack rating by 20%. [/color](Level 66)
    • Bowman : They have Stun Skill. (Level 69)
    • Infantry : They used confusion and bleeding. This mob drop the key from the box for the first level of CC. He drop wristband 50 damage or 50 Chi Kung Damage too. (Level 72)
    Boss:

"Heavenly Claw The White Lord" Level: Unknown [Level Cap: Unknown ][Spawn delay: between 4h and 6h]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Skills : None it's a mini boss.

" Blade of Black Shadows " Level: Unknown [Level Cap: Unknown ][Spawn delay: between 4h and 6h]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Skills: None it's a mini boss.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2016
    itsthem likes this.
  3. Fullneo

Second level from The Cave of the Conqueror:

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

List of mobs : ~Sun and Moon 1 to Golden Blossom 1.

- Forbidden Fire of Wu-Tang : (Level 75) The very nice mobs from that lvl of the Cave of the Conqueror, they got a lot of treasure on them like Hp/Ve leach pill or other kind of drugs. Some of them have a book a very important one for some Vagabond.
    • Preying Axe of The Brotherhood: They use a bleed. (Level 73)
    • Forbidden Fist of Wu-Tang: They use confusion. (Level 75)
    • Ghastly Fist of Heavenly Demon: They used poison, you can't used chi breathing. (Level 78)
    • Crossbowman: They have Stun Skill. (Level 81)
    • Heavy Infantry: This mob drop the key from the box for the second level of CC. (Level 84)
    Boss:

Ghost Claws of Bloody Shadows Level: Unknown [Level Cap: Unknown ][Spawn delay: between 4h and 6h]
    [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

AntonioMarcello and itsthem like this.
  4. Fullneo

Third level from The Cave of the Conqueror:

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

List of mobs: Golden Blossom 1 to Elemental Crown 1.
    • Bloody Staff of The League: They use a bleed. (Level 85)
    • Twisted Wheels of Sacred Flower: They use stop skill you can't used any skill and silence. (Level 87)
    • Tarnished Pole of Shaolin: They decrease Attack rating by 20%. (Level 90)
    • Glaiveman: They have Stun Skill and decrease Damage and Chi Kung damage by 10%. They drop wristband 100 damage or 100 Chi Kung Damage and Green Weapon. (Level 93)
    • Elite Infantry: They decrease speed. Those mobs drop the key from the box for the third lvl of CC. He drop wristband 100 damage or 100 Chi Kung Damage and green weapon. (Level 96)
    The little Blue Star is a place where you can find the Nameless Older (Hermit).
    The big Blue Star is a place where you can find the Black Market, the Hermit and Courier Guild. There is guard for PvP here too and it's a safety zone for PvP. Be careful mobs can come there !

Boss:

" Dark Sword the Shadow Lord " Level: Golden Blossom 2 (86) [Level Cap : Floral Crown 4 (112 )][Spawn delay: between 4h and 6h]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

"Vicious Fist the Blood Lord" Level: Golden Blossom 10 (94) [Level Cap: Floral Crown 10 (118)][Spawn delay: between 3h and 6h]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 21, 2016
    itsthem likes this.
  5. Fullneo

Fourth level from The Cave of the Conqueror:

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

List of mobs: ~Elemental Crown 1 Floral Crown 3
    • Merciless Spear of The Brotherhood: They use a bleed and a skill that decrease dodge. (Level 99)
    • Forbidden Sword of Wu-Tang: They use confusion and bleed. (Level 102)
    • Bloody Gale of Heavenly Demon: They use a bleed and a skill that decrease dodge. (Level 105)
    • Bodyguard of General Wei: They got bleed and silence. They drop wristband 150 damage or 150 Chi Kung Damage and Green Weapon. This mob drop the key from the box for the Fourth level of CC and green weapons. (Level 109)
    • Messenger of General Wei: They use confusion and stop skill you can't used any skill. This mob drop the key from the box for the Fourth level of CC and green weapons. He drop wristband 150 damage or 150 Chi Kung Damage and green weapon. (Level 110)
    Each Indigo circle are mobs that can't move. Kill them is useless they got a lot of life.
    The Vagabond (Blue Star on the map) know a secret way to go out from The Cave of the Conqueror and go in Bloody Plain.

Boss:

- "Dark Sword the Shadow Lord" Level: Elemental Crown 6 (102) [Level Cap: Crimson Snake 6 (126)][Spawn delay: between 3h and 6h]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

- "General Wei " Level: Floral Crown 7 (115) [Level Cap: Golden Lotus 7 (139) ][Spawn delay: 4h]

[​IMG]

Skills:
    - Decrease constitution by 21.
    - Decrease essence by 31.
    - Reduce speed.

Drops: Bloods Essences (1 to 9), Wristband 300 damage (Fem / Male / With or Without Slot), karma plate and those relics:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

itsthem likes this.
  6. Fullneo

Fifth level from The Cave of the Conqueror:

You can go in this level of the Cave of the Conqueror only when you side (Black or White) win the war and that you get the buff to go in this room. To get this buff you need to participate at war and be in Bloody Plain when your side win.
    Here a picture of the Buff:

[​IMG]

The last map is a simple map, when you enter there just after win war, you will find only golden statue. The boss will spawn some min after the war is win, like that people have enough time to go at the fifth level.
    [​IMG]
    The Big Red Circle is the place where the True General Wei spawn.
    [​IMG]

"True General Wei" Level: Golden Lotus 1 (133) [Level Cap: NONE][Spawn delay: SPAWN ONLY SOME MIN AFTER WAR IS WON]

Skills:
    • Stun all people in the room.
    • Decrease all attribute by 18.
    • Decrease dodge by 70.
    • Weakness : decrease damage by 15%.
    • Decrease Chi Kung damage by 15%.

Drops: Bloods Essences (1 to 90), Wristband 300 damage (Fem / Male / With or Without Slot), Wan Daye Weapon, critical weapon (green), ginseng, mushroom, conqueror herb, gold and sometimes a relic 10% Weapon Damage. (Bloody Marble of Red Shout, can not equip again)

NOTE: The player who kill True General Wei Will get this epithet:

Killer of True General Wei
    Acquired after have killed True General Wei in the 5th level of the conqueror cave after war or during a spawn event.
    Critical rate increased by 1000/10000.
    Damage increased by 3%.
    Chi Kung Damage increased by 3%.
    Damage increased by 7% on critical hit.
    Life increased by 200.

And all the player from the same side than him (Black or White) will get a buff for 360 minutes that increase speed by 10% and critical rate by 1000/10000. And the chi from True General Wei for 5 minutes.

The little Yellow circles are the Box that you can open only when you got the Chi of True General Wei. In those box you can drop Blood Essence, Elixir No Dungeon, Wan Daye Weapon all level, Conqueror Herb, Mushroom that Heal 50% of Vital Energy, Ginseng that Heal 30% of life and some gold. Box Picture:

[​IMG]

AntonioMarcello likes this.
  7. Fullneo

The Cave of The Conqueror Dungeon

Dungeon Overview:

This dungeon is really simple and can give you very nice rewards. You can find this dungeon in the first level of the Cave of The Conqueror.
    [​IMG]

Here the entrance picture with the dungeon NPC:
    [​IMG]

The Dungeon Pass:

There is only 1 way to get pass for the dungeon, you have to buy them with the NPC at the entrance of the dungeon.
    His name is Tang Mu Wen, The Grave Robber. He sell 4 Kind of pass:

[​IMG] Purple pass which cost 30 000 gold, level recommended 50~100, 10 Steps.
    [​IMG] Green Pass which cost 300 000 gold, level recommended 90~140, 15 Steps.
    [​IMG] Red pass which cost 1 000 000 gold, level recommended 130~200, 20 Steps
    [​IMG] Black Pass which cost 2 000 000 gold, level recommended 160~230, 25 Steps​

The colour pass change the level of mobs but also the number of step in the dungeon. Ofc the more you have step the more you will have reward in a dungeon.
    The drop also change and depends on the colour of the dungeon, see the part Dungeon Rewards of this guide to find the drop list.

The Dungeon:

The dungeon is made of 1 room where everything spawn.
    [​IMG]

The mobs and the pillars:
    [​IMG]

There are different kind of mobs, they are randomly selected for each run. There are also different kind of pillar:
    [​IMG]

The pillars are more powerful than the same one from other dungeon.

There are also boss:
    [​IMG]

Each of these mobs/boss are known mobs you have already seen somewhere in the Land. They just have higher level.
    Note that on the mobs screen you can see mobs with a special green effect. These are special mobs with poison or bleed effect:
    [​IMG]

You don't need to kill them to reach the next step level but they give some nice rewards and are like boss at the end.

This dungeon is only a room with mobs/ boss spawn, the only limit is the time you have to kill the wave.
    Once the wave is done, mobs remaining and pillar disappear, if you have kill all important mobs you reach the next level and a new time appear of some sec to wait the next wave.
    [​IMG]

The Rewards:

Each 5 level you will have box or statue spawning. These statue allow you to get the following rewards:
    [​IMG]

The jewel can be exchange at the Dungeon NPC for other items:
    [​IMG]

The case of the conqueror give clan book skill:
    [​IMG]

They also give Advanced Lightfoot, advanced meditation and advanced step book. The mobs also drop life pills, vital energy pills, Golden Thread, Flowstone. You can also drop superior dungeon pass and north sea icy palace pass in this dungeon. The big drop you can find there are the Tiger weapon: (ONLY on BLACK RUN)
    [​IMG]

Here an example of the weapon and the same but with upgrade from assemble system:
    [​IMG]

itsthem likes this.
  8. Fullneo

The Epithets Collection

There isn't any epithet in the dungeon when you finish it or kill a boss. But there are collections for high level epithet which require dungeon drop from the boss White Tiger Kind.
    The NPC for this collection can be found near the Cave of The Conqueror Dungeon entrance, his name is Tang Mu Wen, The Grave Robber:
    [​IMG]

The collection are listed bellow:

3 x [​IMG] = [​IMG]

3 x [​IMG] = [​IMG]

2 x [​IMG]= [​IMG]

2 x [​IMG] = [​IMG]

3 x Road of the Conqueror + 3 x True Mind of The Conqueror + 2 x Power of The Conqueror + 2 x Bloody Sky of The Conqueror:

[​IMG]

As you may have noticed each of Soul of White Tiger King come from each colour of dungeon. However the Tiger King doesn't spawn at each run so it will also depends on you luck.

itsthem likes this.
  9. Fullneo

Done

itsthem likes this.
  10. fwa198

fwa198 New Member

can i use my 9dragon account here??? i will have to do hermit lvl again man >>>??

11. fwa198

fwa198 New Member

pls can u do so i will have to do agiain all my lvl up to hermit and it very idfficult i also have noble deco there

12. itsthem

itsthem Active Member

< Lolz

13. balb1n0

balb1n0 Active Member

This version is different from 9D GC, therefore they can't transfer your character.

14. itsthem

itsthem Active Member

They can, they just don't wan't too.

15. Fullneo

PlayRedFox don't want to transfer the GC 9D accounts here so we will have to start from 0.

16. darthsidius

darthsidius Active Member

even at hermit wei is still red

17. Victorion

Victorion Active Member

Was red to me at PS too, killed it a few times at HM and 8 times at PS. Doesn´t drop anything other than occasionally FC12 hermit weapons.

18. XercZyzz

XercZyzz New Member

For those that are looking for a finish to the RTK Legend of the Conqueror II quest, I killed the first go on my way out of CoC. An Evil Fist of the Beggars or something along that lines. I went all the way to CC5 killing stuff all the way down. I should have killed the first guy I saw walking. I haven't seen any threads on this quest. Tried Googling it and all I would get is this so I hope this helps someone.

OldFella likes this.
  19. darthsidius

darthsidius Active Member

im not sure cuz I got confused on this cuz I also got the rtk quest "taking advantage" along "legend of conqueror" all I remember are 3 mobs to kill , first is the lob mob at the entrance of cc1 then tarnished pole (shao mob) at entrance of cc3 then the bot mobs just a little further from the tarnished pole mobs

20. Prudence

Prudence New Member

Is it still possible to buy this buff? Is it premium only? Also, the image is broken.