Golden Time Event: St. Patrick's Day Bonus Rates!

Discussion in 'Golden Time' started by [GM]Ahri, Mar 15, 2017.

1. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

Dragons!

Get in the holiday spirit, as St. Patrick's Day is all about luck and a bit of Gold! Starting at 12:00 AM March 16th through Monday, March 20th enjoy 2X EXP, Skill, and 3X Drop Rate to help celebrate the St. Patrick’s Day Holiday.

Event Duration:
    March 16, 2016 12:00 AM - March 20, 2016 18:00 PM Pacific

10172016_GoldenTimeEvent_760x350.png

There’s no time to waste! This event will be over before you know it!

Last edited: Mar 15, 2017
  2. rastaman2016

rastaman2016 New Member

any info about 3 part event aniversary?

3. OnenaHGvvellCSoG

OnenaHGvvellCSoG Active Member

Ahri, is RF trying to hide the awful event by giving one extra day of bonus on xp and drop? Lol

So they also added those pay to win boxes on yin too? Gj to those liers

I hope they see how bad the community is reacting to the sh1t they r doing with us... We dont diserve such bad events... 9d is a very hard game and none of us feels rewarded for the hard work... They keep giving free op stuff to who pays more and for ppl who abuses glitches, bugs, multi account etc... And they give NOTHING to the hardcore players...

Bulik likes this.
  4. Blaze

Blaze Member

There is nothing called 12:00 AM >.<

5. Zaitrey

Zaitrey Active Member

It means 12 midnight.

6. Michiyo

Michiyo Well-Known Member

The 3rs part is XO quizz game which will be released couple days later.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/12-hour_clock
    The 12-hour clock is a time convention in which the 24 hours of the day are divided into two periods:[1] a.m. (from the Latin, ante meridiem, meaning before midday) and p.m. (post meridiem, meaning after midday).[2] Each period consists of 12 hours numbered: 12 (acting as zero),[3] 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, and 11. The 24 hour/day cycle starts at 12 midnight (often indicated as 12 a.m.), runs through 12 noon (often indicated as 12 p.m.), and continues to the midnight at the end of the day.

7. [GM]Support

[GM]Support Member

Thanks for the feedback! Not all events will satisfy everyone.

HuyLuong2014 likes this.
  8. HuyLuong2014

HuyLuong2014 New Member

[QUOTE = "[GM] Support, Posts: 286,409, Members: 10"] Thanks for the feedback! Not all events will please everyone. [/ QUOTE]

Please drop more gold pigs
    It's hard to find them, while there are many people looking for it. Let's make the event easier. Thanks for reading

Last edited: Mar 16, 2017
  9. StormUnit

StormUnit New Member

really original anwser looks like you dont have a clue about events in 9D in general. Anyone from staff or GM ever played this game? Name me 5 people that are happy with this event please! I've been playing this game since Acclaim era and this is far worst event I've ever participated in!

Errr... I meant worst.. anniversary Event... thanks for bonus rates event...

10. Radioactive

Radioactive New Member

Lol 1 day bonus of event its just ... wow

11. Blaze

Blaze Member

00:00 then

12. Nekolady313

Nekolady313 Member

ye forget it been saving exp cards for to long waiting ona 3x to try to push to hg12 but guess that wont happen.lol

ohhhh you can get timed banner by spaming box from event poor yin lol thats not really any diff from blue box since 95% of yin prob don't got banners.

13. fizzybub

fizzybub New Member

Boxes ruin the game, thats what i said when they posted this yesterday or whenever, 9dragons cant have boxes, otherwise its pay to win. AND watch, the strongest players will be the ones opening the most boxes, its just common maths..... I think these people failed maths in school or they just dont care about gaming experience cause they are not gamers. I think its a little of both, thanks for ruining the game again you money hungry snobs

Bulik and 4efo123 like this.
  14. Gawda

Gawda New Member

all they care about is money

15. Sprigus

Sprigus Active Member

4efo123 likes this.
  16. AestheticsGod

AestheticsGod New Member

This event is sick! Well done! :)

17. Kanka

Kanka New Member

This event is very bad. Only 2x exp? For an event that only lasts through the weekend the "normal" time for 2x events anyways. SO they added 1 extra day for 2x exp and 3x drop rate. Let's be serious the people that are higher level need 3x exp to push to HG12. If this event is so special we should have something like 3x event exp and more pigs to drop so the higher level people have something to do besides troll bloody plain.

18. byelarm

byelarm Member

I love 9d and have been loyal to this game since acclaim.. Redfox has made the game more lively and fun instead of grinding and killing...
    But... This box event really killing other people that are silently enjoying the game with as lowest budget as possible. Honestly, I do pay for premium and scales, but this shytty box is killing me softly..
    I'm out from tao bcuz of the boxes.. And yin is going to be empty just after a month of opening..
    Anyway, thanx for the xp events.. I'm still coping with the rate.. Please do some research first before making this game pay to win.. I do agree for 3xp events instead of boxes..

<3 hwa rang

Tussaud and Mahsuri like this.
  19. Gawda

Gawda New Member

TGW soul should not be in the box, maybe exp cards, besides that, it's bascially the same as items in creditshop

20. wassubrotha

wassubrotha New Member

GM AHRI WHAT THE **** IS HAPPENING IN RANKING????? ALL TAO AND YIN ARE SAME RANKING ????