New Server - Yin Opening Soon!

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [GM]Ahri, Feb 8, 2017.

1. Elsikerins

Elsikerins Active Member

Well there was notice countdown from 10 to 0 that it's shutting down. Well i guess they are aware their server is offline. They better be :D

2. Bolawayy

Bolawayy Member

Did you work any time being GM? I have that experience...

Players want a balanced game (which means make any class without being destroyed my OP chars), including itens and cash itens. Flags make the Asura die one time and banners are making the same thing.

Other point is 100% exp from premium that makes the distance of exp from non-cash players on higher levels.

It's simple. I don't need to be pker or pvp lover to see it...

3. fikyftw

fikyftw New Member

when start yin ?

4. 2loap2

2loap2 New Member

Hey the Yin server's attendance stamps are not working (as of today 2/16) & in-game it says Updating server... Hopefully you fix this soon, thanks.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2017
  5. mikenguyen

mikenguyen New Member

6. SirMetrea

SirMetrea New Member

7. teebawbull

teebawbull New Member

Where is this Portable Cavity Press for anti pk buff on Tao ????? Looked in Hefei and it's their but the Anti-PK buff "Spirit of the Conqueror" is no where to be found.. is this some kind of joke??? or did it all become PVE and just didn't tell us.???????????????? or do you have to buy Premium in order to see it and if so that is a really falked up way to screw our customers!!! Please answer as soon as possible, this is a deciding factor if I play this game and recommend it to my friends!!!!

8. yang1234

yang1234 New Member

You have to buy the portable cavity press and then press t and scroll down and you will see the anti pk buff

9. kriza

kriza New Member

GM Ahri,

You said from liaodong map it will be a PK map. But why Icy and tibet cannot pk?

10. kriza

kriza New Member

another joke from you ahri. icy and tibet still pve???? pk.PNG

11. ForestWolf

ForestWolf Member

The PvP starts from NN/HZ and not Liadong on top of the Icy and Tibet being PvE.

12. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

We will fix this issue during maintenance tomorrow. We're sorry about the issue.

13. extrame

extrame New Member

The complaint that has been made is untrue. My address can look unfair my account has been locked thank you for your interest as soon as possible please correct

14. D00dle

D00dle New Member

So, you have to pay money to not get PKed while you're grinding up to a point where you can actually compete in duels and wars.

...And in the end it's not like you're gonna be able to do any of the end-game content even if you have the anti-PK buff.

This game is in serious need of modernization, enjoyment isn't as cathartic as it was 15 years ago, values gotta change man. No one wants to be david fighting goliath, they want to be kratos fighting goliath.

Got any servers like that coming out? Where you actually, for once, give PVE some love?