Event: Year of the Rooster -- A Gift for You!

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [GM]Ahri, Feb 14, 2017.

1. Mutitan

Mutitan New Member

Well, I think the best way to solve the problem... is let EVERYONE have both items with a 7 or 30 days expiration date! Done. So everybody get's to be OP for a while, for the people try to farm them... they won't have the item anymore after 30 days and it also makes the item a little less expensive in game. Solved!

2. Zukee

Zukee Active Member

I would disagree since some people have bought these items and payed with credit upwards from 5k credit.If they wanted to do this then they would have done it immediately.

The problem isn't that these are OP items , its more a problem of that they are tradable.Also if they remove these trinkets then what would u put in the trinket slot?There is nothing lol.

Let people keep them but make them untradable and later on make a collection event which involes these trinkets but tradable ones.

We had this problem with BoF....but did they remove those?No , they just made another event which involed bof.

3. SirMetrea

SirMetrea New Member

iuhuuu

4. Zaitrey

Zaitrey Active Member

People, firstly you guys are complaining, this game being P2W too much, which it is totally not P2W. They let you guys to have these items you guys called OP items. Everyone can use it but need to "farm". Just admit it, you guys are that lazy to make new accounts to farm these items. While you guys are craving for them, we, diligent people are using them, selling them for gold. Do the stuffs and make useful of this event. I don't really care about what people say about this game tbh but you guys are doing "useless" things xD You guys are totally funny. THEY ARE GIVING THE ITEMS. Farm them lmao. Why are you guys arguing about the properties of items?

What? You think the developers will change it if you could get the majority? They do what they think the best and this event is the best. When exp cards were tradable, farmers used the event to the last. And you guys? Crying, hoping GMs to change it. IT WONT HAPPEN. What can you do?

Take benefit from this event.

I'm not mad or anything but you guys are just that funny xD

5. dragotest23

dragotest23 New Member

making new acc for farming will end up getting ban :) got my all 35 acc banned

6. Zukee

Zukee Active Member

Yea , let people do whatever they want and let them face the concequences.

But what i am saying is that , removing the 2 items is nonesense now cuz people have payed credit to buy them so either make them untradable or leave it how it is , only 3 days left.If they do plan to remove them or put 30day expiry then alot of people will u know make posts/quit etc..

7. soloseff

soloseff Member

So if you buy a pair of jeans from the store in 2016 you get mad because the store puts them for sale in 2017?

What kind of mentality is that? Afraid of some competition? The event is perfect the way it is. Abusers should get punished but thats that.

8. Gaggo

Gaggo New Member

what is MKC?

9. Zaitrey

Zaitrey Active Member

Exactly true. Shops decide when they want to make sales and if you've ever bought something, they're not refundable.

10. Zaitrey

Zaitrey Active Member

Magical Kunlun Clothing

"It should not be found on earth"

11. Zaitrey

Zaitrey Active Member

Oh really? I don't recall reading any official announcement, stating that making lots of account is prohibited ?

balb1n0 likes this.
  12. nachovar

nachovar New Member

I don't think you are intended to farm stuff in the game by doing new accounts and exploiting such a thing. It isn't really game related, you aren`t really playing and enjoying the game to do it. Making new accounts xD

13. renatokpz

renatokpz Active Member

GM Ahri:

The event is till 21st of February, does it mean that we can still open the box tomorrow?
    Or today is the last day we can do it?

Thank you :)

14. Zaitrey

Zaitrey Active Member

Who are you to decide whether I enjoy something or not? Lol. If you enjoy farming them and getting these items by other ways, which is farming them, then just do it. But there are some people who enjoy and clever enough to take advantage of events xD It's not exploiting. I wonder why they don't allow one account only for an IP address? They could make it if they want, but why not?

You're in no place to decide whether it's enjoyable or not lol. If you like farming them, then do it. Don't judge us, clever people :)

15. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

Such clever, much inteligence, wow.

16. Zaitrey

Zaitrey Active Member

Thankies :D

17. skeedish

skeedish Member

Hey Ahri,
    Clearly this lunar gift is for exploiters to win over other players with OP mkb & mkc which take crazy hardcore months to farm for average players. So any consideration for us? Can please make the game fair by removing existing ones or giving it to every player? Bcos those items really too overpowered.

18. ezreal45841

ezreal45841 New Member

Just want say, i dont see any Rule in this event says cant create multiple accounts to farm gifts, is legal now.... just half server do that they will bann them for nothink ? if someone get banned for that, they cant do that, and if u spend money just report this site. and next time do not tradable items. thanks. is just me opinion, and them rules, if any get flagged, ask them prove that rule u cant do that.

19. Zaitrey

Zaitrey Active Member

I don't really understand your english but, you're saying they've never stated that making lots of accounts is prohibited.
    Totally agree with you. I have even read the Terms/Policies and whatsoever. Nothing stated that. xD Goooooddd

20. ezreal45841

ezreal45841 New Member

Yes that not players folt. they dont see any rules of this, and try get luck with more accounts in all servers was same but no one get bann lmao. that we other events we get non tradable items. Just i love this event, all have chanses get good items, good job Redfox, realy nice event !!!!! lets going make this server best. thanks and sorry for bad english