New Server - Yin Opening Soon!

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [GM]Ahri, Feb 8, 2017.

1. OnenaHGvvellCSoG

OnenaHGvvellCSoG Active Member

Im a free player, i farmed like a slave to get the items i have now, i got to hg in 3 months, never payed a single dollar... I went to this **** p2w server coz that was the only option i had and now i get stucked in this server full of kids selling items with money irl... Wich is a crime coz all the items belong to RF so they cant be selling the items for money irl... But u know nothing about that... So at least, make the new server worth to move there even after 5 months of no life farming in Tao...

Im tired of competing with ppl that abused bugs and buy items from other players with real money... And i dont wanna go through all this road one more time.

Swim likes this.
  2. Transcendent

Transcendent New Member

Dear Ahri, don't you think if you guys applied the new graphics engine update before releasing on steam, it will attract much more of a population? As these days, a lot of people play on MMORPG games which have much better graphics than our current 9d, so I assume a lot of people would be reluctant on trying it. Just my idea to maximise the amount of new players wanting to try the game.

3. HuyLuong2014

HuyLuong2014 New Member

I think very well when adding a new server.
    those who do not like this server could stay TAO server.
    thank Ahri

4. saifuzaman

saifuzaman Member

I'm a pvp player also and even if u open Yin which will be a pvp server I still won't start all over again as majority of the pvp players like it's enough publishers change every 2 years and now a new start again .If u ask me the new server is pointless it will just divide the population into 2 smaller portions which will kill the game play ! Think before you act .

5. saifuzaman

saifuzaman Member

Hi,
    I am free player like you but i don't know what should I focus to farm in the game.Do you mind to share with me some tips?

6. OnenaHGvvellCSoG

OnenaHGvvellCSoG Active Member

I dont rly focus in anything specific coz thats boring...
    I just do all the dungeons like icy and sell icy banners, they r easy to farm and ppl is too lazy to farm it(only with x3 drop on so u dont waste passes)... Do all the runs u can on west and east kylin(even without x3 drop on), u never know if he will drop hg5 pieces and what u can get from boxes, i got 2 boc from boxes already... There are no secrets, just do it everyday and be lucky... SGCM isnt bad either if you like to do that dung, and SGCM passes are basically free since u can farm it on cc dung.
    I dont think i will ever be able to buy those new beads... But at begin i never thought i would even be aiming for Flag and TGW set like i am now...
    When RF adds events you should have a lower lvl char well equiped to farm the event drops better coz they dont drop much in kl... but i dont think there are secrets... Be patient, farm all the stuff you can, go to cc dung to farm dung passes etc... I was lucky coz i got a BoF from boxes too, thats what allowed me to farm non stop and thats when i started to have income coz i stopped wasting money on so many pills... Idk how i would do it without BoF...

skeedish likes this.
  7. idolLove

idolLove New Member

i smells a big plan to milks more from player...
    how if they remove those gamble boxes, then change selling the items from that boxes in item mall ???

u can buy TS, scroll +1 and +2, Banners your own choice, all bead of kunlun, all materials for upgrading just from buy Credits, no need gamble...
    a rich player level LS0 with full banner and bead of kunlun killing poor players who grind at Liaodong..LMAO!!!

8. BloodySpear

BloodySpear Active Member

Splitting the server up in two is a big mistake....

9. yang1234

yang1234 New Member

Give all people who plays yin x50 exp drop and skill wit free flag tgw and many awesome gears :)

10. skeedish

skeedish Member

- Is Premium applicable in Yin server? If yes, do we enjoy existing activated premium in Tao server from same account? We can't be paying 2 x Premiums if we play both servers. It is very costly to do so.
    - Balanced CC credits in Tao server can they be used in Yin server?
    - Will GM please brief us wat is the purpose of creating this new server? and wat we can expect from this new server? A switch from PVE to PVP?

11. mplustravel

mplustravel Active Member

1. If you want premium on 2 server you will must buy 2 premium.
    2. When you purchase an item from IM you can decide for what server item will be.

12. skeedish

skeedish Member

Thanks for ur response.

13. iExcalibur

iExcalibur New Member

@[GM]Ahri
    Regarding the upcoming change to the Anti-PK Buff, would the Portable Cavity Press allow the Anti-PK buff to be used in any map?

14. iExcalibur

iExcalibur New Member

I've noticed during pvp that my ck hyb would target someone and hit them, but not be able to hit the target another time unless I clicked on it again.

15. FreakyBeast

FreakyBeast New Member

• Anti-PK Cavity Press - We are removing the Anti-PK buff "Spirit of the Conqueror" from all the NPC on Tao server. The Anti-PK buff will only be attainable through the Portable Cavity Press
    I'm confused about This point, is this change just for yin or its for tao?
    I know it says tao, but it makes no sense to do this on tao when they are releasing a PvP server... Specially when it will still be avaiable on portable press...

16. suvanah

suvanah New Member

why not just keep the server we have now and make it pvp across all maps..... B U T...... give the players who want to be pve the ability to turn off the pvp system on their character so those who want to pvp can and those who dont want to pvp can just press a button and it is off.... simple

17. Nekolady313

Nekolady313 Member

perfect world has this for so many years. you go pve mode name turns blue you go pvp mode name turns white. 12 hour or so cool down. making a new servers is such an bad idea..........we all know pvp yin will fall and fuse into tao come on gm drop it.

BipolarTuna likes this.
  18. Zombiie

Zombiie Active Member

open new server hurry up, Tao server have many guys dont have honor and cant grind need move to new server hahaha

19. vanessa123

vanessa123 New Member

This is great news just keep it a new clean server no transfers this will break up the rich spenders to the less fortunate and keep it fare I know a few people coming back excited about this let's hope it works well. tao hasn't worked well I quit and many friends too. We're coming back new server for the win...

20. skeedish

skeedish Member

No matter wat the circumstance, let us all PK in this Yin Server. Go PVP maps PK and stop grinding too much already!