New Server - Yin Opening Soon!

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [GM]Ahri, Feb 8, 2017.

1. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

Hello everyone,

We are excited to be the bearers of this exciting news: a new server will be opening on February 14, 2017. The new server is completely segregated from the existing server -- players can not transfer there with previously existing characters and cannot transfer any type of wealth into the new server. All players will begin at level 0.

Additional Changes:
    • New Server Cash Shop - We are removing the Blue Dragon's Treasure Box, Four Guardians Box, and Four Deity Package from the cash shop. Players will not be able to purchase these items if they play on the new Yin server. These items will only be available on Tao server.
    • New Server PvP Areas - Players can engage in combat (PvP) starting from Liaodong map. There will be no Anti-PK buff on the new Yin server.
    • Anti-PK Cavity Press - We are removing the Anti-PK buff "Spirit of the Conqueror" from all the NPC on Tao server. The Anti-PK buff will only be attainable through the Portable Cavity Press

Update 2/14: We've recently received a lot of questions regarding the specifics of the new server and have compiled them into this handy FAQ below.

Q: When will the new Yin server open?
    February 14, 2017, right after maintenance.

Q: Do we have to download a new client to play on the new server?
    No.

Q: Do we need a Steam account to play Nine Dragons?
    No.

Q: How would no PVP in HZ and NC effect Storm Vs Storm?
    Once Storm vs. Storm begins, you will be able to engage in combat.

Q: What is the base rates for the new Yin server?
    It will be the same as Tao server.

Q: Can I use my existing 9Dragons Premium on the new Yin server?
    No, you will have to buy a separate 9Dragons Premium if you wish to get its benefits on the new server.

Q: Can we have the same character names on the new server?
    Yes, since the new server is completely segregated from the existing server.

Q: What is Trade Scams? How can you prevent scams from hurting your playing experience?
    Scamming: Acquiring items, currency, or any other in-game possessions from another individual through misinformation, confusion, or fraud.

Trade Scams = Permanently Ban. Any assets sold to another player will not be returned to the original owner. Always use in game systems to perform transactions. The Auction House and Stand systems are in the game for a reason; for your protection! Stay away from trades with players you don't know without the assistance of these in game systems.

IMPORTANT:
    When registering for a RedFox Games account, please enter an email address that you want to use as your Account ID. You cannot under any circumstances change the email address associated with your RedFox account once it has been created. We strongly suggest you do not use a fake or temporary email.

Once you have connected your RedFox Games account to a Steam account, it cannot be un-linked, so please make note of this!

Last edited: Feb 14, 2017
    Jaegasm and dixbutts like this.
  2. Sprigus

Sprigus Active Member

o.o nice? So... How would no PVP in HZ and NC effect Storm Vs Storm?

This also mean your making the servers more pvp.

3. yang1234

yang1234 New Member

why would anyone want to start over if we cant transfer items or get any starting items that will benefit us to switching over to yin and from previous publisher a Pvp sever will die out

Savatage likes this.
  4. leehee

leehee New Member

hahahaha, some losers wants a cheap server with no Pay to Win method, come to this new server and stop crying. let's see hahahaha

5. Zayed

Zayed New Member

So in all of this non-sense where is the PvE stuff!?! make Tao PvE and make Yin PvP.
    Seriously, do you want more players or you want to force players to go ItemMall, it seems this is a new way to milk more money from players. I want to enjoy the bloody game FFS. Make Yin full PvP from bamboo village I wouldn't give a crap, however; switch Tao to PvE server and who wants to PvP go to LL/BP.

6. Samclub

Samclub New Member

nice, thx, hehe

7. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

Speak for yourself, leave Tao as is. I spent my money here to pvp as much as i want, there is enough pve around. You wanna pve use anti pvp buff.

And Redfox congrats on new server, although whats the point...new people will go to new server we will have 2 barely populated server...while u guys will have to overcharge item mall even more to maintain it...
    We rarely get enough for black vs white as is...

8. leonol1

leonol1 New Member

Game on !

9. Zaitrey

Zaitrey Active Member

When pvp players start complaining about Tao server being PvE all the time. They announced the upcoming Yin server and it's PVP server. Hence, people complain about it too?

What do you guys want Redfox to do actually? Lmao

sdadsfsa likes this.
  10. sdadsfsa

sdadsfsa Active Member

Any chance the devs setup a pvp range inside which the players can attack each other, like +/-12 or +/-24 levels, I don't see the point in letting HG players kill lowbies in LD.

kilroyjr likes this.
  11. leonol1

leonol1 New Member

Like on other devolopers with pvp server, the exp rate must be higher than a pve server to compensate also drop rate.

12. Schwanzee

Schwanzee New Member

Any info regarding the rates?

13. wenoweon

wenoweon New Member

PvP server without Pay to Win? Is this real life? How is people still complaining?

Anyway, do we get to use 9d premium activated in Tao for Yin if it's same account? @[GM]Ahri

We shouldn't have to buy 2x 9d premium for same account.

14. rastaman2016

rastaman2016 New Member

I HOPE YOU GET A LOOK AT THE PREVIOUS PK SERVERS AND KNOW THAT YOU GAVE RIGHT ON WHY 1 WE HAD A 359 MINUTE BUFF FAVORABLE FOR PK 2 WE HAD HIGH XP EVENTS 3 WE HAD BALANCING BETWEEN CK AND DAMAGES

15. leonol1

leonol1 New Member

Why? Every player deal with that isseu, thats pvp, Yea u have Some noobs who attack lowies, deal with it , i think its a bad idea to set a range

16. Shuji

Shuji New Member

So tell us the reasons to NOT set a range. You said that some people are noobs - that's not a valid reason.

kilroyjr, Okiku and sdadsfsa like this.
  17. leonol1

leonol1 New Member

Cus of my own experience of pvp server, most players want full pvp and not a pvp server set by range, what a few ppl want including u probally cus they cant Accept they gonna get killed at low lvl.
    And otherwise a range of 24 Lvls i dont call that a pvp server and surely not worthly start Over again

18. Woshi

Woshi New Member

From LD on, so it's a later PVP server....

19. Shuji

Shuji New Member

24 levels difference is quite a lot. HI1 can kill IM1 then. Have fun, running around and crying about it. And now - think that HI can one-shot most of people in Liaodong. You won't be able to even leave the village. Unless we got training dungeon back, you won't be able to hit even PS (except you have some 'friends'). I played on Asura and I know how it worked (especially with healer vs nuker).

I don't mind Yin being PvP, but it should have some limits. That's not a private server, and RF staff can ask developers to do something with that. Is it that funny to enter the game month after its start and just running away from those IM spenders (remember that they are just going to remove boxes - prem buff + trigrams are still horribly OP).

20. rastaman2016

rastaman2016 New Member

if have 12-24 lv pvp range can start pvp from jinan like akklaim best pvp serve