[Joongwon Games] Epic News about 9Dragons version 1.5

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Falcon, Jan 27, 2017.

1. Falcon

Falcon Active Member

Hey guys, honestly i hope to be the first person who gives you this news. I`m verry happy and i always hoped for this to hapen to 9dragons.

What i`m talking about? I will talk about an interview (not made by me) with Joongwon Games about the future of 9Dragons, and they have an amazing plan for this year 2017.

The inverview that ill post bellow is translated with google from a Korean Gaming Website.

[​IMG]

"It was the love of the users that allowed the service to be carried out for a long period of 11 years, and I will give thanks to the users who saved Kryon '

The online MMORPG 'Kowloon Battle', developed and provided by Nakwon Games, is on its 11th anniversary and is ready for major changes.

Based on the works of the Korean martial art novel Seo Byeong (Jang Jae Hoon), 'Kowloon Scarlet' was launched in Korea in 2005 and is a martial arts game that expanded the scope to overseas markets such as USA, Taiwan, Vietnam and Russia.

The goal is 'to realize the prestigious martial art world view', and it provides various contents such as raid, PvP, as well as more than 1,000 quests.

I visited GM's new game team, who is in charge of planning and general manager of the game, and talked about the future where 'Kowloon Battle' is coming.

Focus on a variety of content focused on user convenience

"In the meantime, due to various reasons, we have not been able to show a lot to the users. This year, the early development members have joined in and are preparing a lot of things now.

It is true that Kowloon Battle, which has been a long-time service for 11 years, is introducing a somewhat uncomfortable system that early online games had.

In order to solve this problem, the part where 'Kowloon Battle' focuses on the update is 'user convenience'.Recently, the 'New Material Collection Window' was revamped and the users got the favorable comments by eliminating the hassle.

Starting with the 'New Material Collection Window', we are also in the process of restructuring the integrated UI to enhance the convenience of users to easily enjoy all contents of 'Kowloon Battle' from production to dungeon entry.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Also, on Dec. 15, "Wangmaejong" (Wuhan Dungeon) will be updated. 'Yon Sang-Hyeong' is a dungeon that can obtain various rewards according to the rankings, as the server rankings are determined according to the points acquired by the upgraded version of the dungeon system introduced in the past.

In particular, we will provide a ranking page that allows us to check the rankings of 'Gangseongjeong' in real time in the game.

From graphics to balance! Version 1.5 of the rechargeable

"The upgraded version of the game, including the graphics and balance adjustments, is being prepared, and we will be able to see the change of Kowloon game in the first half of 2017 as soon as possible "
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

The most noticeable part of the 1.5 version is a completely different graphic. The characters, as well as the waves to the waves, have been dramatically upgraded and are preparing to feel like they are enjoying other games.

Also, there are 'Guidebook' that can easily check quests in game, Renewal work to change all existing dungeons to all users, Balance work of up to 24 positions, We will also showcase a priest system that satisfies all users.

Along with this, the guild concept, the hero stage system, is also reorganized. It is aimed at activating the community by showing various guild contents which can give level to hero group and enjoy together.

The 1.5 version of the Kryon Warplane will be tested in the first half of 2017 and will be updated regularly after checking the bugs and other problems.

[​IMG]

Finally, he said, "I have been preparing various contents for a long time to repay the love that I have received from users. Because Kryongwon is the core game of the game, I will make various attempts to increase the value. I would like to express my sincere gratitude for your support. "

Reporter Lee Seung-hee (cpdlsh@monawa.com)

Sirme, Oitza, DemonicSaber and 2 others like this.
  2. [GM]Support

[GM]Support Member

3. Falcon

Falcon Active Member

4. Falcon

Falcon Active Member

Also related to the Method's topic about adv clans. Maybe they will finally introduce the clans in 9dragons?

5. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

I'm not quite sure what you mean by testing the new version this year. Google did not do a good job translating the article.

These improvements will be applied to both the KR and US versions. Joongwon Games has been working on the new Eternity Dungeon, and they plan to revise many current contents, similar to what they recently did to the Resource "F11 Key". The most exciting news is they're planning on upgrading the game engine.

DemonicSaber, sdadsfsa and Falcon like this.
  6. sdadsfsa

sdadsfsa Active Member

Insane news, thank you for bringing them to the community.

The graphics look astonishing. So new players might consider joining after we get the engine update.

I have a question for Ahri, will you keep the database post engine update or will you be forced to wipe ?

Last edited: Jan 27, 2017
  7. [GM]Support

[GM]Support Member

Hi, I am Support!

I approved all post and answered tickets at RedFox. The improvement to Nine Dragons does not affect the database. Just like what Ahri had stated.

8. Vanguard

Vanguard Active Member

Good :)

9. Lianel

Lianel Active Member

Can you check my ticket ? I am waiting more than 9 days for answer already.

And i want ask why when i log in i have to wait minutes for showing threads or sometime it just stay white or take me to main page and when i want "Post Reply" its procesing like 2-3 hours and nothing happend

My connection is 100MB/100MB its not connection everything else is good

10. Falcon

Falcon Active Member

I wanted to say if we will have the oportunity to try the new game, engine and improvements that they are doing to the game! ANyways, i wana ask you if you can manage to get more picture for us of the new graphics! :)

11. Pna1Dra6on

Pna1Dra6on Active Member

These graphics tho @_@ I'm GaMe....but what about the other 3 dragons? We're still 6dragons not 9Dragons =P

Falcon likes this.
  12. Falcon

Falcon Active Member

The guy says this:
    I have been preparing various contents for a long time to repay the love that I have received from users.

But anyways, maybe we will have the other clans too, but atm all we know is what is saying above! :D

Pna1Dra6on likes this.
  13. BipolarTuna

BipolarTuna Active Member

The 2 pictures of the out doors updated graphics just look like photo shop enhanced images. Games have had amazing out doors environments for years, just look at Crysis.

Will this update mean a move to Dx11 / Dx12 or Vulcan possibly?

14. Fullneo

Fullneo Well-Known Member

That's a really good news, I hope it will come this year here too ! :)

Woshi and Falcon like this.
  15. FlowerGirl

FlowerGirl New Member

he looks like a child eater.

16. Glave

Glave New Member

I suppose the characters won't be deleted, a new beginning.

17. DemonicSaber

DemonicSaber New Member

I don't think that would be possible or very pleasant for the players...

18. kolong

kolong New Member

And there are new server ????
    Who are tell me know for it? Ahri

19. s0ulmaster

s0ulmaster Member

Maby its gonna look like this

Falcon and DemonicSaber like this.
  20. terongbelanda

terongbelanda New Member

is there any good support here beside [GM]Support ????
    he hang my 3 tickets for like 1 months now, he didnt read it or solved it...
    GRRRRRR!!!!