Avalon Drivers

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by KingLeone, Jan 28, 2017.

1. KingLeone

KingLeone Member

How much money would i need to get a decent Avalon Driver? I'd rather not waste my time making a thread but people in game think they too good to answer me so.

2. Draygashi

Draygashi World Record (Al Hata), CUC

Too much. The gems you get out of the boxes are completely random, same with the ones you mix. There is no formula to it at all.

LonerNotDead and tamirtov like this.
  3. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Rough up to $600 to make a decent avalon.

4. tamirtov

tamirtov Clean Up Crew

You forgot another zero.

5. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

af

Flamekiller and tamirtov like this.
  6. Maomi

Maomi Clean Up Crew

@KingLeone

Tips:

• You don't have to buy the expansion slot, the more you play with it on, the more it unlocks slots, so it's a waste of money.

• C and below, aren't very useful unless you like to get an extra 4+ Damage on Bombs, and a random 10+ Critical, if you even have Assasin, to my belief, and mathematics, I believe every C and D Gem, will alow you to make a B, but if you merge it with anything lower it will go back to D.

• Factually, the best deal is getting the A-C Gems that cost RC, one by one, in case you don't feel like your getting anything, reason to just stop, and just use the solution up above with in-game currency.

• Gems now are abid to nullification, for instance if you have 4+ Attack on Elementists and you have +6 on every left punch you connect, it may not even give you the extra damage.

• All the good gems, aren't necesarilly A-C, but they are useful for combat, making a Driver with the C-F Gems is for 1v1s, Guild Wars, and Demo, things you can specify because you are dealing with a small amount of players.

7. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Low rank can turn into high rank.

like this.

if two C rank gemstone into B rank not 100% chance at all, i would say around 25% chance, but if failure to high rank they will go for C rank instead. With a millions carats it will be chance better.

if one C rank gemstone and one D gemstone, there will be chance go for C rank or D rank.

tamirtov and Maomi like this.
  8. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

no such thing as F rank gemstones rofl ^

also investing in an avalon driver requires either time or money. people exaggerate the amount of money needed to make a decent one, when I know friends who didn't spend too much and got pretty decent avalons to start off with

Tengu, tamirtov and Maomi like this.
  9. BJJsucksJJJgood

BJJsucksJJJgood Active Member

rng

Flamekiller likes this.
  10. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

same

11. Maomi

Maomi Clean Up Crew

HumoLoco likes this.
  12. Shana

Shana Creator of Heartseeker, SF, IAS, BD & CC

If you're flexible with the gems you get, it won't cost as much as 100$ worth of RC

however, if you plan on making a "perfect" avalon, where you require specific gems for each avalon slot, that is going to be extremely expensive. It would definitely cost around $600ish or more, to get an avalon like that imo

(if you're lucky you might get away with spending only $300, but don't count on it)

C ranks and D ranks have uses, since you can maximize a particular stat by including them in the avalon driver. You can only equip 2 of the same gem in the avalon, so you are pretty much forced to get the B rank, C rank, and D rank versions [of the same type of gem] in order to get the most out of what you're trying to build

Last edited: Jan 28, 2017
    Flamekiller likes this.
  13. Flamekiller

Flamekiller Glacial Master & Clean Up Crew

If you can spend 300k-500k like it's nothing you can get good ones by combining and such.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2017
  14. samele

samele New Member

about slot unlock, how many slots I can unlock by not using any expansion slot?